Can you guys tell what face shape i got?

Are you good with women? No right? That explains enough for me tbh you arent good looking to me i dont view such face shapes with big heads as good looking women im not gonna call you subhuman since im not a fktard like some here trying to act cool
Name reasons why a robust sharp face is unideal on a man, name one?
I am fucking waiting, you think narrow rounded and recessed faces are ideal?
CAGED

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot and sytyl
Thank you for showing my fat gut im fat asf and still a opponent for these low bf% and still looking average mfs who are hating here
ANSWER

WHAT IS YOUR ETHNICITY

ARE YOU ETHNIC GERMAN OR ARE YOU A COPING TURK/ARMENIAN I CAN'T TELL FROM YOUR POSTS

• JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and SubhumanCurrycel
dude post your side profile and let me properly judge your bone structure
Im too fat for you to see my bone structure look at transformations from people who were fatcels

View attachment 592768
Zayn malik Has a good face shape i havent seen any women who find a face shape like you have as ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
@JawGuyFatFaceGuy I have thugmaxxed cousins in germany who have contacts in various mafias I swear to god I will ask them to hunt you down like a pig unless you answer

• JFL
Zayn malik Has a good face shape i havent seen any women who find a face shape like you have as ideal.
1.Zayn Malik does NOT have a long face wtf are you smoking

Shorter wider chin, protruding browridge (our browridges are very similar), similar eye area etc.
Differences are skin colour, hair, eye colour, nose and physique.
But point stands his skull shape is VERY similar to mine and he has some of the widest appeal on planet earth you fucking mongrel.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
ANSWER

WHAT IS YOUR ETHNICITY

ARE YOU ETHNIC GERMAN OR ARE YOU A COPING TURK/ARMENIAN I CAN'T TELL FROM YOUR POSTS
None of your business you fktard what you
View attachment 592768
your face looks bloated , big and fat due to the shape in my opinion not trying to make you feel bad im not here to be rude asf despite all of these nerds here thinking they have a clue about bf%

your face looks bloated , big and fat due to the shape in my opinion not trying to make you feel bad im not here to be rude asf despite all of these nerds here thinking they have a clue about bf%
It's over for you, watch your back from now on.

• JFL
@JawGuyFatFaceGuy I have thugmaxxed cousins in germany who have contacts in various mafias I swear to god I will ask them to hunt you down like a pig unless you answer
2. View attachment 592781
Shorter wider chin, protruding browridge (our browridges are very similar), similar eye area etc.
But point stands his skull shape is VERY similar to mine and he has some of the widest appeal on planet earth you fucking mongrel.
I didnt say you look like zayn maliki was saying hes face shape is what i think looks good,
I was mainly talking about your face shape not skullshape

I am fucking bloated :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:????
nigga where have you seen a bloated guy with more facial defintion u fucking swine.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
2. View attachment 592781
And that guys jaw is probably narrow then yours? its not just the shape but the size

I didnt say you look like zayn maliki was saying hes face shape is what i think looks good,
I was mainly talking about your face shape not skullshape
I posted cavil not zayn i know you didnt compare him to me I just said he doesnt have a small/narrow skull.
+ how the fuck do you seperate facial bones from facial shape last I checked you dont have a face shape without a fucking skull holding it

I posted cavil not zayn i know you didnt compare him to me I just said he doesnt have a small/narrow skull.
+ how the fuck do you seperate facial bones from facial shape last I checked you dont have a face shape without a fucking skull holding it
Yea i dont think thats attractive to that degree you have it. I would never guess that you are this lean cause of that. Like im fat asf as you can see on my gut picture yet thes people still see me as opponent and call me subhuman without any visible bones or shape but they look average at 15% bf.
youre face shape i think is rare but i personally find such a big shaped face not good at all i think especially since you are curry i think a narrow face would look better.

What face shape am i guys I thinks its diamond
350lbs.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Subhuman? Im like 30% bf and i still dont look that fat on the face id still mog the ones who say i look subhuman like that curry guy who looks ethnic af like a 40 yr old and my eye area and eyebrows isnt even visible here
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:JFLLLLLLLLLL

Jfl from a nerd isnt a real jfl sit in your corner betaguy id still mog you with my fat face
KEEP COPING MY RECESSED LITTLE CUMSKIN DAUGHTER, JFL, YOUR MOTHER SUCKS MY MOG EVERY NIGHT JFLLLLLL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69
>whole forum tries to make him aware of his subhuman face
>still confident that he will suddenly turn into chad once he looses weight
dude, people with good bone structure still have somewhat visible bone structure at high bodyfat JFL
YOU'RE FLATFACED DUDE

"Bro... you just posted cring... bro... bro"

Silence my cumskin daughter. I fuck your wife, sister, and mother every night.
I dont take your sht serious stop trying

• JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69
dude, people with good bone structure still have somewhat visible bone structure at high bodyfat JFL
YOU'RE FLATFACED DUDE
YOU'RE FLATFACED DUDE
https://looksmax.org/threads/brutal-bodyfat-pill-i-cant-breathe.118932/page-3#post-3227566
What are you gonna say now clueless fagget?
And hes bodyfat is lower then mine jfl

On my thread before this i showed my stomach to know my bf%, and these are my cheecks is it possible to tell now what faceshape i got?
you probably have an oblong face but i can't confirm it without seeing your cheekbones and hairline. also your hyoid position is not good. you collagen is degrading too cause you're getting nasolabial folds

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
you probably have an oblong face but i can't confirm it without seeing your cheekbones and hairline. also your hyoid position is not good. you collagen is degrading too cause you're getting nasolabial folds
Okay My forhead is slightly less narrow then my cheecks yea im trying to fix my collagen

Im not even white stop assuming youre saying im subhuman and i still look better at 30% bf then you curry with that minecraft shaped head lmfao you are ugly asf even with low bf% you already looks maxxed mostly and yet are below average curry and yet dare to call me subhuman also my question was what is my faceshape is not if i look like a gigachad with this bf no one will look chad same goes for me
This
1597573496711-png.592712

Mogs this
1593972199853-png.494542

Over for CubhumanSurrycel

On my thread before this i showed my stomach to know my bf%, and these are my cheecks is it possible to tell now what faceshape i got?
lose fat and collagen max

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
lose fat and collagen max
Im starvmaxxing atm. From the pic you see what face would you guess? How is my chin?