Can you imagine how much mogging this adopted future ricecel will endure in this family?

Deleted member 399

Deleted member 399

White Worshiping Eugenicist Curry Scum

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Taylorswift, Deleted member 9090 and 21 others
worse than being a subhuman is being a subhuman while family mogs the inferior genetics right out of you

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 6512, SoyGune and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, .🇹🇩., Lux and 2 others
worse than being a subhuman is being a subhuman while family mogs the inferior genetics right out of you

I would die to take his place bruhhhh he is atleast being raised by a white family that is something taken as a granted

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 6341, poloralf and 7 others
I would die to take his place bruhhhh he is atleast being raised by a white family that is something taken as a granted
true what would have been the worst for him is wmaf parents

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, Gaia262 and reptiles
Hes gonna be rich and have status.
Prob go into politics as well.

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel

Even 1 shit skin parent disgusts me don't get me wrong i don't hate indians I hate indian culture and shit skin parenting

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Gaia262 and JustBeCurry
Mog so bad I didn’t even want to press JFL out of respect. Holy crap it’s so Bad I’m so sorry for him. Rather live in 3rd world than endure this.

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and Subhuman trash
Mog so bad I didn’t even want to press JFL out of respect. Holy crap it’s so Bad I’m so sorry for him. Rather live in 3rd world than endure this.

No no you wouldn't i would trade my 6 1 height to be in his place

• Woah
Reactions: St. Wristcel
It's infintely better than being raised with rice parents he has life on easy mode ffs

This tbh, he is going to have a true Neurotypical upbringing and be haloed/protected by his white "sister".

Can already see all the theme parks, camping trips, holidays, eating out at restaurants this guy is going to have. Literally paradise.

Shitskin parents would just leave him to rot in a corner and cope tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alibaba69, Deleted member 2634, Edgar and 3 others
Same

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
This tbh, he is going to have a true Neurotypical upbringing and be haloed/protected by his white "sister".

Can already see all the theme parks, camping trips, holidays, eating out at restaurants this guy is going to have. Literally paradise.

Looking like that and being raised by an affluent white family >>>>>>> looking like that and being raised by average asian family

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Rice parents would catch on to his subhumanity compared to the rest of his peers and force him into academia to cope

I would take option 1 any day shit skin parenting makes you contemplate sui let that sink in.

• +1
He's already being moged.

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar

:feelswhy:
brutal just have a normal family theory

• +1
Elliot Rodger 2.0

• So Sad
Reactions: Edgar
damn son

• +1
Reactions: Lux
What's tha't a retarded chink? Next ER it seems to me.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Holy fuck at those midface genes

• +1
Reactions: orthochadic
Fucking retarded parents. And they're 100percent thinking they're doing a "good" thing. Because the chinkcel would have to grow up in poverty otherwise. Absolutely brutal, the poor kid. Imagine being two heads shorter than your brothers and your adopting dad at age 18. Having half the strength of them, even though you're working out in the gym, not getting any girls, while your brothers are living average lives. That will be reality for him, when he's growing up.

Fucking retarded parents. And they're 100percent thinking they're doing a "good" thing. Because the chinkcel would have to grow up in poverty otherwise. Absolutely brutal, the poor kid. Imagine being two heads shorter than your brothers and your adopting dad at age 18. Having half the strength of them, even though you're working out in the gym, not getting any girls, while your brothers are living average lives. That will be reality for him, when he's growing up.

Still better than being raised by ethnic parents.

I want to adopt a rice baby and make him DHTmaxx and roidmaxx when he is a teen so I can save him from his destiny.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 399 and Deleted member 6341
that kid misses an ear as well

He should think about building his body and saving his money for surgeries, he might end up becoming at least as attractive as Bruce Lee and get a white girlfriend so that his children will have a better future.