Can you pay extra for an easier surgery recovery?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I'm too rich to be fucking sitting in bed like a chipmunk for months popping pain pills from a syringe. can i just pay extra money to recover faster or some shit? is the minimally invasive surgery shit they do in europe worth it or is the normal bimax in Russia not much different?

It depends on surgeon skill but the recovery period usually only lasts a month at most, by the third week you should be completely fine.

It depends on surgeon skill but the recovery period usually only lasts a month at most, by the third week you should be completely fine.
2 weeks of hell is scary af.

- long hot baths to clean your nose
- latex strips to open your nostrils wide (idk how they're called)
- air mostuirizers (if you can put a lot of buckets filled with water in your room it's even better)
- post-cirurgic inclination pillows, otherwise you won't sleep right
- make sure you have access to fresh air all the time
- do small walks begining at the next day of the surgery
- buy an ice mask so icing your face is a lot easier
- have good distractions

- long hot baths to clean your nose
- latex strips to open your nostrils wide (idk how they're called)
- air mostuirizers (if you can put a lot of buckets filled with water in your room it's even better)
- post-cirurgic inclination pillows, otherwise you won't sleep right
- make sure you have access to fresh air all the time
- do small walks begining at the next day of the surgery
- buy an ice mask so icing your face is a lot easier
- have good distractions
can i just pay more to not have that? some super drug injection or expensive surgical technique or some shit?

can i just pay more to not have that? some super drug injection or expensive surgical technique or some shit?

My dood, there is no shortcut or a way around it.

If you are getting bimax, you gotta go through the brutal recovery phase. There's nothing that can accelerate healing besides time.

2 weeks of hell is scary af.
it's not hell. people exaggerate to make their lives seem more interesting.

i could make the anal surgery i had sound scary as fuck, and i was terrified before i had it.

"I feel like I'm never going to get through this. BM's are like the devil sliding out of my anus. I cry, shake, tighten up, sweat and get dizzy during one. I almost pass out it hurts that bad. When does it get better?!"

"I had a hemorrhoidectomy about three weeks ago (never have this surgery at all costs) and I will regret it for the rest of my life."

I mean, compare that (shitting through the surgical site) to what? not being able to breath through your nose? pressure on your face? But I've had two of them and they weren't that bad. The trouble is that your mind really is capable of imagining hell. But it's not hell. It's just regular life that sucks a bit. And then it's over. Like if you're truly expecting hell, you're just gonna wake up from surgery and be like "oh, this is just regular life, not actually hell."

Last edited: