Can you reach 9% body fat just by water fasting?

Sub0

Sub0

Indo Brachid Bull
So I've started my leanmaxxing journey, this is my third day of water fast and I think I can do this for more than a week, I do skipping rope only for 10-15 minutes daily and nothing else, I'm around 25% body fat right now at 5'9", 200 lbs. My aim is to reach 150 lbs or below at single digit body fat, after that I'll focus on building muscles. I want to reach my target by doing water fasting only, it helps me focus on my studies and I don't have to waste time on other shit, my face is already looking less bloated

So I've started my leanmaxxing journey, this is my third day of water fast and I think I can do this for more than a week, I do skipping rope only for 10-15 minutes daily and nothing else, I'm around 25% body fat right now at 5'9", 200 lbs. My aim is to reach 150 lbs or below at single digit body fat, after that I'll focus on building muscles. I want to reach my target by doing water fasting only, it helps me focus on my studies and I don't have to waste time on other shit, my face is already looking less bloated
Yeah, if you are persistent.

But you will also lose a lot of muscle. The end result will not look good.

Way more reliable to lose slowly, building muscle in the process

• +1
Reactions: Sub0

I barely have any muscles right now tbh, I want to build muscle only after I've reached my target weight

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Artemis

Btw I wonder how would a guy at 9% body fat looks like with no muscle? I imagine skinny fat but that's not possible coz 9% body fat

Btw I wonder how would a guy at 9% body fat looks like with no muscle? I imagine skinny fat but that's not possible coz 9% body fat
Sth like this:
1MpXuLytRZ1JlNeK9T0bSOPy4jeWxHVju6yBoFSUssY.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Sub0