Can you recover from missing out on interacting with women completely?

D

Deleted member 26212

Bronze
I'm not even talking about muh teen love. I mean all kinds of interactions. I'm 22 soon and I never even had a female in my friend group. At 12/13/14 people normally start interacting with the opposite sex again. Teen boys start befriending females, they kiss females, few slayers get gfs at that age. They hang out in groups all day having fun, they talk at school during lunch. Then at 15/16/17 people start doing all kinds of sexual things with each other and they date.

I never had any of that. I only talked to women a few times in my life at bars for a few minutes and one date when a girl asked me out. I talked to her for an hour and to this day that's still the longest amount of time I talked to a female solo. They're alien to me. We have nothing in common. Even my young brother played with girls when he was 5. Even at that age I was a complete incel with no friends.

Maybe I was meant to be a priest tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn, Marsik, Deleted member 19453 and 3 others
No idea

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, pardocel and Deleted member 26212
I'm not even talking about muh teen love. I mean all kinds of interactions. I'm 22 soon and I never even had a female in my friend group. At 12/13/14 people normally start interacting with the opposite sex again. Teen boys start befriending females, they kiss females, few slayers get gfs at that age. They hang out in groups all day having fun, they talk at school during lunch. Then at 15/16/17 people start doing all kinds of sexual things with each other and they date.

I never had any of that. I only talked to women a few times in my life at bars for a few minutes. They're alien to me. We have nothing in common. Even my young brother played with girls when he was 5. Even at that age I was a complete incel with no friends.

No you don't, you can never recover from anything you miss out on, I effortlessly interacted with girls from ages 3 to 8, then stopped at 9, girls started approaching me at 16 but we could never get along or have any chemistry, I later on went to university and it was over, now 24 with 0 female contact and 0 female friends, never had any female contact since age 8, I actually hooked up with a girl some months ago at 23 and lost my virginity and had my first kiss then but it was from a language exchange app, still we couldn't connect much.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel and Deleted member 26212
No you don't, you can never recover from anything you miss out on, I effortlessly interacted with girls from ages 3 to 8, then stopped at 9, girls started approaching me at 16 but we could never get along or have any chemistry, I later on went to university and it was over, now 24 with 0 female contact and 0 female friends, never had any female contact since age 8, I actually hooked up with a girl some months ago at 23 and lost my virginity and had my first kiss then but it was from a language exchange app, still we couldn't connect much.
I feel like this too. I remember on my date I felt so weird the entire time. She was nice back then, but she did most of the talking. I just said a few sentences every now and then lol. I'm basically not the same species as women. We are too different, we lived entirely separate lives. Idk if there's a way to fix that.

• +1
Reactions: pardocel and Splinter901
Get out of your head when you're interacting with them as much as possible

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Prince88, pardocel and 1 other person
I feel like this too. I remember on my date I felt so weird the entire time. She was nice back then, but she did most of the talking. I just said a few sentences every now and then lol. I'm basically not the same species as women. We are too different, we lived entirely separate lives. Idk if there's a way to fix that.

In my case I find that's me most of the time doing the talking and that I just bore them to death with what I say.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26212
You can comeback but its gonna be a lot of work

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 26212
In my case I find that's me most of the time doing the talking and that I just bore them to death with what I say.
Don't women enjoy talking about themselves though? They're all narcissists?

i have trascneded to new levels of inceldom

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 23218, Splinter901 and 2 others
Don't women enjoy talking about themselves though? They're all narcissists?

They should but since it's always them initiating the conversation they ask me stuff about myself, now that I thing about it I never really ask them anything about themselves, maybe I came off as egoistical jfl.

• +1
It's never too late for priesthood or ropehood.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Splinter901 and Deleted member 26212
  • So Sad
I was the same until I was 23 actually.

No females would talk to me at school because I was a social pariah.
No females at engineering college at all.
No females at my first engineer job.

I lost my virginity to a milf on Craigslist who was also basically the first woman I ever spoke to for more than a minute JFL

• +1
I was the same until I was 23 actually.

No females would talk to me at school because I was a social pariah.
No females at engineering college at all.
No females at my first engineer job.

I lost my virginity to a milf on Craigslist who was also basically the first woman I ever spoke to for more than a minute JFL
I'm doing computer science and I kinda wish I picked business or something with femoids in it. If I get replaced by chatgpt anyway, i'm going to kill myself.

• +1
Reactions: User49

I never had any of that. I only talked to women a few times in my life at bars for a few minutes and one date when a girl asked me out. I talked to her for an hour and to this day that's still the longest amount of time I talked to a female solo. They're alien to me. We have nothing in common. Even my young brother played with girls when he was 5. Even at that age I was a complete incel with no friends.

i'm more thankful than i can put into words that i just barely got my foot on the door before finding 4chan, neets.net, looksmax, etc

only by a couple months, i barely made it after years of inceldom... id interacted with women as friends and had them basically throw themselves at me but just didnt know how to handle it so never got any

if the timing had been 2 or 3 months different, and i'd become NEET and found these mongolian basketweaving forums just a little bit earlier i promise, i wouldve taken the ultimate blackpill and given up and said its over.

• +1
idk why that double posted but if mods could delete one thatd be cool

Attachments

• thumb_oh-so-this-is-the-thanks-i-get-for-working-64692548.png
    thumb_oh-so-this-is-the-thanks-i-get-for-working-64692548.png
    67.8 KB · Views: 0
no, but im basically the patrick star that plays video games instead of watching television.
do u remember the spongebob movie where he sings goofy goober?
spongebob played a pink guitar right? a spiky pink one, but if u look at the movie now the guitar is peanut shape not pink spiky shaped bro

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 26289
do u remember the spongebob movie where he sings goofy goober?
spongebob played a pink guitar right? a spiky pink one, but if u look at the movie now the guitar is peanut shape not pink spiky shaped bro
wtf? yea same as how les claypool used to play banjo in southpark openning but now its a bass guitar. I'm 10000000% sure it was a banjo, i can still picture it in my mind. I watched every south park episode when it was a banjo, but apparently theres no record of it ever being a banjo

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
wtf? yea same as how les claypool used to play banjo in southpark openning but now its a bass guitar. I'm 10000000% sure it was a banjo, i can still picture it in my mind. I watched every south park episode when it was a banjo, but apparently theres no record of it ever being a banjo
have u ever heard that london scammr song that was viral on tiktok?
the lyrics to that sogn changed as well

i think the mandela effect is real or im just retarded (im not)
maybe it has something to do with the reverse psychology thing where we wanna do/be the opposite of what is.. maybe we all just wanted to be unique and different from others so we gaslight ourselves so hard that we change our own memories

have u ever heard that london scammr song that was viral on tiktok?
the lyrics to that sogn changed as well

i think the mandela effect is real or im just retarded (im not)
maybe it has something to do with the reverse psychology thing where we wanna do/be the opposite of what is.. maybe we all just wanted to be unique and different from others so we gaslight ourselves so hard that we change our own memories
no, many people i talked to, id ask "hey, what does les claypool play in the intro of south park?"

all of them say "white banjo"

when i sent them a pic of the bass they were all just as spooked as i was. I beleive just reality is a much more fragile thing than ppl make it out to be and maybe the powers that be realize this and can change it into whatever they wish. I cant remember who but one celebrity that got in trouble for antisemitism once said that jews control the world through black magic, which seems far fetched, but hey possibilities are limitless

I cant remember who but one celebrity that got in trouble for antisemitism once said that jews control the world through black magic, which seems far fetched, but hey possibilities are limitless
now why the fuck would they change the guitar from the goofy goober song
literally 0 reason

also are u talking about mass manifestation ? cuz if ur talking about that i think its not the case here cuz its like 50/50 split between ppl remembering one thing and the other

literally 0 reason

also are u talking about mass manifestation ? cuz if ur talking about that i think its not the case here cuz its like 50/50 split between ppl remembering one thing and the other
yea idk, maybe noone consciously changes it, and its something deeper. I can't really say

literally 0 reason

i didnt realize this was a known thing (mass manifestation) but yes that would be plausible, somewhat what id imagined myself

No. You missed it and you’ll never be able to experience it.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and BrahminBoss
i didnt realize this was a known thing but yes that would be plausible, somewhat what id imagined myself
it is known thing... average zoomer is a shaman in their free time
what makes u think it'd be plausible though?
its called mass manifestation which means the masses must believe the same thing, but the masses are split on whether the guitar spongebob used to play the goofy goober song was pink and spiky or a peanut shape

it is known thing... average zoomer is a shaman in their free time
what makes u think it'd be plausible though?
its called mass manifestation which means the masses must believe the same thing, but the masses are split on whether the guitar spongebob used to play the goofy goober song was pink and spiky or a peanut shape
well i might be going skitso mode here, but the south park banjo changed to a bass DIRECTLY after their time travel special, and their covid special where president garrison (donald trump) ends all his shit to side with the jews, bc at the end of the episode he said "in a power struggle, ive learned that its always best to be on the side with more power! (israel)" . so perhaps they did that just to give some kind of tiny hint to the most avid noticers that they went and actually changed something. i doubt they did this for anything other than shits and giggles, or just to demonstrate the power that the powers that be have..

I have some experience with the jew and im convinced that they have some real sinister shit going on. he tried to show up to me at different points in my life to try and get me to work with him, and after a few times of saying no i eventually started considering it, and lived as his roommate for a few months. he did his very best to get me on board with ZOG shit and israel and wanted me to go into the music business with him, but at one point i made a 'misstep' and said something he didnt like about israel and corporations, he was visibly upset. i got arrested just a few hours later, and got out of jail a few days later and came home, and he was gone. tried to call and he suddenly hated me and wanted nothing to do with me. now my life is shit and my chances at easy fame fortune and shit are gone bc i crossed the jews and didnt agree to work with their plans. ah well. i was always apprehensive about working with jews anyways (before i was even redpilled on jews) and id rather not sell my soul.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
well i might be going skitso mode here, but the south park banjo changed to a bass DIRECTLY after their time travel special, and their covid special where president garrison (donald trump) ends all his shit to side with the jews, bc at the end of the episode he said "in a power struggle, ive learned that its always best to be on the side with more power!" . so perhaps they did that just to give some kind of tiny hint to the most avid noticers that they went and actually changed something. i doubt they did this for anything other than shits and giggles, or just to demonstrate the power that the powers that be have..

I have some experience with the jew and im convinced that they have some real sinister shit going on. he tried to show up to me at different points in my life to try and get me to work with him, and after a few times of saying no i eventually started considering it, and lived as his roommate for a few months. he did his very best to get me on board with ZOG shit and israel and wanted me to go into the music business with him, but at one point i made a 'misstep' and said something he didnt like about israel and corporations, he was visibly upset, and i got arrested just a few hours later, and got out of jail and came home, and he was gone. tried to call and he suddenly hated me. now my life is shit and my chances at easy fame fortune and shit are gone bc i crossed the jews and didnt agree to work with their plans. ah well. i was always apprehensive about working with jews anyways (before i was even redpilled on jews) and id rather not sell my soul.

schizo rant over
whyd u even want fame bro its not like the validation is real since all yo shit will be edited so the real u will always disappoint

id rather not sell my soul.
and on this part, do u think the selling soul part is not so literal like u litrly go to hell or something after u die but rather that u lose all ur freedom and simply do what ur told to do?

robots are assumed as soulless and robots simply do waht theyre told to do, so selling ur soul would technically turn u into somewhat of a robot and just like i said earlier, u have no free will as u must do what they say just like a robot.

like have u seen that one guy who sung songs that used to sing about love n shit but turned fag and now dresses in princess dresses whilst obese? maybe he did sell his soul as in he cannot do what he wants to, but has to do as he is told

btw if u dont understand what im saying tell me cuz i feel sick rn n cant rlly form proper sentencs n that

whyd u even want fame bro its not like the validation is real since all yo shit will be edited so the real u will always disappoint

and on this part, do u think the selling soul part is not so literal like u litrly go to hell or something after u die but rather that u lose all ur freedom and simply do what ur told to do?

robots are assumed as soulless and robots simply do waht theyre told to do, so selling ur soul would technically turn u into somewhat of a robot and just like i said earlier, u have no free will as u must do what they say just like a robot.

like have u seen that one guy who sung songs that used to sing about love n shit but turned fag and now dresses in princess dresses whilst obese? maybe he did sell his soul as in he cannot do what he wants to, but has to do as he is told

btw if u dont understand what im saying tell me cuz i feel sick rn n cant rlly form proper sentencs n that
i never wanted "fame" i just wanted the power to make any change in the world and you can't do that without money/power or being well known. that wasnt the way to go anyways ive realized bc by getting clout/power from jews giving it to you thats worse than just being a no-name, bc you wont have the power to change anything other than exactly what they want, exactly how they want it

and yeah, i think "selling your soul" is more just selling yourself out for life to be a slave, you were given one life and you gave it away for an easy ride but nothings free and in exchange for that easy ride, you give up all your individuality

"like have u seen that one guy who sung songs that used to sing about love n shit but turned fag and now dresses in princess dresses whilst obese? maybe he did sell his soul as in he cannot do what he wants to, but has to do as he is told"

and yeah, theres records of jewish managers/fitness trainers and shit gaslighting their "clients" into starting HRT and shit. also at that point you only exist for the point of their profit, and if your death will bring them more profit than your work will then they will probably just kill you. its funny when you notice most big celebrity "suicides" or drug overdoses happen right when they start talking about wanting to leave the music/film industry or their performance starts going downhill

• +1
You don't recover, all you can do is keep grinding and fuck them someday

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26212 and Deleted member 26289