Impossible to recover from negative reinforcement

Clown Show

Clown Show

Biggest subhuman ever, bottom 5% man
Once the rejection, bullying and negative reinforcement during the childhood have infected the mind, there is no going back. All your social interactions will be perceived through abused dog lenses. You will hallucinate insults and rejections everywhere. Your corrupted brain chemistry will always process your socializing in the most negative way.

At that point nothing can help you. Looksmaxxing and moneymaxxing won't do shit, meds will only make things worse, theraphy is a scam and never helped anyone, etc. Such drastic change to brain chemistry is impossible to be reversed.

Even if you manage to NT fraud, you will be only able to do it for some time until your abused dog thought patterns start taking over and make you retreat back from anxiety.

People who haven't been bullied like me, live in a completely different reality even if I mog them in every regard. They are able to go through their day and socialize pain free while I see threats at every turn, I have nothing in common with them. I am constantly socially anxious and afraid of rejection, it never changes.

My fate is sealed.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, hopecel, HTN_Mentalcel and 13 others
Looksmaxxing doesnt work, you are either ugly or not
If you are ugly find other ways to be succesful, thats the only way
We need to stop feeding a delusion where ugly can become attractive and thats going to fix their life
The reality is most people are not attractive and the only way to succeed is being nt
Sadly we arent
We lost in two areas

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel, noodlelover, sub5outsider and 4 others
Even if I have the best day of my life, at night, at dawn, when I'm alone with my thoughts, the bad memories will haunt me.

It's irreversible.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, sub5outsider, Luffymaxxing and 2 others
Even if I have the best day of my life, at night, at dawn, when I'm alone with my thoughts, the bad memories will haunt me.

It's irreversible.
Next time I get shit tested by someone, I will get into a heated verbal/physical altercation. I might even go down the road of violence.

• +1
Reactions: Latinus
Looksmaxxing doesnt work, you are either ugly or not
If you are ugly find other ways to be succesful, thats the only way
We need to stop feeding a delusion where ugly can become attractive and thats going to fix their life
The reality is most people are not attractive and the only way to succeed is being nt
Sadly we arent
We lost in two areas
While other idiots were living their teenage years normally, I was reading books to fix my broken self esteem.

Jfl it's over.

• So Sad
Reactions: Latinus
Once the rejection, bullying and negative reinforcement during the childhood have infected the mind, there is no going back. All your social interactions will be perceived through abused dog lenses. You will hallucinate insults and rejections everywhere. Your corrupted brain chemistry will always process your socializing in the most negative way.

At that point nothing can help you. Looksmaxxing and moneymaxxing won't do shit, meds will only make things worse, theraphy is a scam and never helped anyone, etc. Such drastic change to brain chemistry is impossible to be reversed.

Even if you manage to NT fraud, you will be only able to do it for some time until your abused dog thought patterns start taking over and make you retreat back from anxiety.

People who haven't been bullied like me, live in a completely different reality even if I mog them in every regard. They are able to go through their day and socialize pain free while I see threats at every turn, I have nothing in common with them. I am constantly socially anxious and afraid of rejection, it never changes.

My fate is sealed.
OP, i know exactly what are you talking about, i experienced the same pain

But now? i simply do not care anymore, i lost all of hope (along with my sanity)

Personally i know i wont make it past 30, as i predicted i will die alone and miserable

But you know what? recently i took a pledge. That, at least , if i AM going to die alone and miserable, i WONT DO IT WITH MY
FUCKING WORTHLESS DEFEATED BODY, im starting to lose weight and plan on gaining some muscle, i will not accept my fate
especially if i look like a weak retard while dying

Although i do not personally know if you are fat or skinny , i support gymcelling, anything is better than nothing at this point

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
OP, i know exactly what are you talking about, i experienced the same pain

But now? i simply do not care anymore, i lost all of hope (along with my sanity)

Personally i know i wont make it past 30, as i predicted i will die alone and miserable

But you know what? recently i took a pledge. That, at least , if i AM going to die alone and miserable, i WONT DO IT WITH MY
FUCKING WORTHLESS DEFEATED BODY, im starting to lose weight and plan on gaining some muscle, i will not accept my fate
especially if i look like a weak retard while dying

Although i do not personally know if you are fat or skinny , i support gymcelling, anything is better than nothing at this point
The only two things that are pushing me forward are desire to have kids and revenge upon the trash that wronged me in the past.

If I fail at both of these things, then I don't see a point to keep on living...

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
The only two things that are pushing me forward are desire to have kids
Impossible, even at some cases, the most chadiest of chads have trouble trying to make a woman settle down and have a normal family
This is 2024, not the 1950s anymore, social media exists y know?
revenge upon the trash that wronged me in the past.

A more plausible scenario, but for me is impossible, since my enemies have plenty of allies and all belong into some wigger thug gang
group, analyze your enemies and make a conclusion too, but still wouldnt recommend, ending up in jail is a far worse scenario
If you are going to attack them, make sure to also die there, if not by suicide, but in the pace of the battle if they are in a large group
If I fail at both of these things, then I don't see a point to keep on living.

I understand, i feel the same, but i just refuse to give a damn about anything anymore lol
Call me insane yes,(and you would be right) but since future happiness is impossible, i do feel my only option left is to just get rid
of my current, weak and defeated body, y know, everyone will just make fun of your death from already knowing how you were,
and plus the fact if at your death, you are overly fat or skinny, they would just reinforce their idea of superiority

I cannot stand by this and proving them right, thus feel a good reason to feel good about themselves.

The only two things that are pushing me forward are desire to have kids and revenge upon the trash that wronged me in the past.

If I fail at both of these things, then I don't see a point to keep on living...
Impossible, even at some cases, the most chadiest of chads have trouble trying to make a woman settle down and have a normal family
This is 2024, not the 1950s anymore, social media exists y know?
Yes, surrogacy maxxing can work

Yes, surrogacy maxxing can work
:lul: i had to google this one, okay, lets say he adopts a child, from where is he gona find , eh, you know, a mother for this adopted child?

:lul: i had to google this one, okay, lets say he adopts a child, from where is he gona find , eh, you know, a mother for this adopted child?
there are plenty of single fathers. also if it’s not adopting if he finds an egg donor so the kid is genetically his

there are plenty of single fathers. also if it’s not adopting if he finds an egg donor so the kid is genetically his
And how this example would be "a normal" family as he wanted? Y know, especially without the wife/mother of the child?

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and Tabula Rasa
And how this example would be "a normal" family as he wanted? Y know, especially without the wife/mother of the child?
he said that he desired kids. And like you mentioned, family formation and dating is near impossible in 2024.

So fucking true

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
I know what you’re talking about. People who never experienced trauma are not able to understand how much that effects one’s whole personality and daily life. I myself am the victim of trauma. I was kidnapped, beaten up for 2 weeks, strangled until unconsciousness, stabbed and left to die on the street but someone found me bleeding and called an ambulance.
Before that day I was a very outgoing and happy person but then I started becoming a loner, didn’t left home, sensed danger everywhere and even just going to the grocery store gave me panic attacks and I felt threatened by everyone walking past me, even if it’s just an old lady with her dog. I became an alcoholic for 2 years but now I’m starting to get better, because my father supports me, he gave me a job and an own apartment to help me heal.

• JFL
i get nervous talkimg to girls i objectively mog because of all the beatdown i have gotten from women in the past. yesterday, i was shaking just taking on step closer to a girl simply because every time i tired getting closer with a woman, they always put me in my place. \

some examples:

"Who told you i want you to touch me???"

"You are getting too close buddy"

• +1
Of course I want to have a good looking, loyal and kind wife who will be mother to my kids but that is near impossible in 2024. Statiscially there is a higher chance to be struck by lighting in a lifetime than for that to happen.

Over, over, over. Over on every level.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
I know what you’re talking about. People who never experienced trauma are not able to understand how much that effects one’s whole personality and daily life.
Indeed people who didnt know pain arent real human beings

I was kidnapped, beaten up for 2 weeks, strangled until unconsciousness, stabbed and left to die on the street but someone found me bleeding and called an ambulance.
Pepegun

• +1
While other idiots were living their teenage years normally, I was reading books to fix my broken self esteem.

Jfl it's over.
Books are better than nothing, at least you grew your knowledge

Of course I want to have a good looking, loyal and kind wife who will be mother to my kids but that is near impossible in 2024. Statiscially there is a higher chance to be struck by lighting in a lifetime than for that to happen.

Over, over, over. Over on every level.
if you are ugly it would be much more realistic to get a ugly wife, you need to date on your level and below

my was shit and will always be my past fucked me pretty bad i can never escape from that shit once a abused dog always a abused dog

• +1