Can you relate or is it just me?

chudcell999

chudcell999

Zephir
Joined
Dec 28, 2025
Posts
1,933
Reputation
1,819
I have lost almost all of my motivation to live dying sounds pretty good this is not meant for your pitty like "bro please don't rope" I don't want your support I just want to know do other people make it past a year and a half I kind of feeling I feel like I have a terminal illness of some sort but that terminal illness is my own mind if I had a judge home defender .45 revolver and was in Arizona I would kill myself tonight but until I acquire both those I'll stay alive I need about $750 for the gun and some sort of reliable vehicle to drive me there I wanted to sightsee before I do it I'll be documenting it but no point of talking about it now this is going to be probably at least 8 months from now I'm getting distracted does anyone else relate
 
  • +1
Reactions: bnugly
I have lost almost all of my motivation to live dying sounds pretty good this is not meant for your pitty like "bro please don't rope" I don't want your support I just want to know do other people make it past a year and a half I kind of feeling I feel like I have a terminal illness of some sort but that terminal illness is my own mind if I had a judge home defender .45 revolver and was in Arizona I would kill myself tonight but until I acquire both those I'll stay alive I need about $750 for the gun and some sort of reliable vehicle to drive me there I wanted to sightsee before I do it I'll be documenting it but no point of talking about it now this is going to be probably at least 8 months from now I'm getting distracted does anyone else relate
sad
 

Similar threads

poreskin
Replies
1
Views
22
poreskin
poreskin
anaverageman
Replies
2
Views
36
no1softee
no1softee
alurmo
Replies
5
Views
63
dhusc
dhusc
6
Replies
8
Views
45
6’7whitechad
6
dreamz
Replies
7
Views
20
prestrictionn
prestrictionn

Users who are viewing this thread

  • batman1997
  • johnxz
  • bnugly
  • chudcell999
  • polarpop
Back
Top