Can you still do University course that require maths even though you didn't pick maths in year 12 ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
dropped maths, but i enjoy learning maths now, can i still do a univeristy course in Engineering ,my career advisor said, you can pick it, but you will be way behind due to not doing standard year 11 and 12 maths. however i enjoy maths.

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
do it, just make sure to learn the basics, otherwise relying purely on memorization will be a route to failure

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
do it, just make sure to learn the basics, otherwise relying purely on memorization will be a route to failure
Ok, i've been using ChatGPT, Maths textbook, and its somehow very easy for me to understand everything despite not doing standard maths in year 11, or 12 (currently in year 12), i'll still be able to do it right ?

Ok, i've been using ChatGPT, Maths textbook, and its somehow very easy for me to understand everything despite not doing standard maths in year 11, or 12 (currently in year 12), i'll still be able to do it right ?
yes, look professor leonard on youtube

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
safe job, since a lot of women are being single, and men can't do shit nowadays, it will be a good job not replaceable by AI
Good pay too ? or just decent ?