Can you still get a girlfriend if your MTN ?

from what i've seen they either ascend you alot or barely make a diference. It's normal for implants to cause bloat the first few months though.
Both implants and fillers are hit or miss.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Amnesia is prolly 5.5 PSL range tbh. He barely looks 6 PSL in cherrypicked frauded pictures.

TopzCat is HTN. Long midface and nose failo him hard. He frauds his pics too in case you haven't noticed.

No one here is a true chad in terms of appeal to western women. It's virtually impossible for someone with chad level looks to end up here.
You first say it's all about tinder and then people who do good on tinder are HTN?

• +1
Pakicel is never wrong.
More right than most here. I called out all the dravidians here on the light skin cope but they called me autistic. Not all curies are this deluded. In fact, one of the dark-skinned curries here BBCmaxxed and gets tons of IOIs now even though he is 5'5".

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and LooksOrDeath
More right than most here. I called out all the dravidians here on the light skin cope but they called me autistic. Not all curies are this deluded. In fact, one of the dark-skinned curries here BBCmaxxed and gets tons of IOIs now even though he is 5'5".
@khvirgin say you agree with everything he says or I will behead you

Not all curies are this deluded. In fact, one of the dark-skinned curries here BBCmaxxed and gets tons of IOIs now even though he is 5'5".
@VicMackey when did you grow shorter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Yes you can, though it is harder than before. Here's a scale for each tier of attractiveness, no other factors considered:

Truecel (2.5-3) - Over, don't bother trying
Incel (3.5-4) - Pretty much over, maybe if you use 'non-traditional' methods it may work (although resorting to this is just sad).
LTN (4-4.5) - Maybe most of these people got one back in high school, but they are becoming more desperate and unsatisfied with their dating lives (only 2 or so gfs total). Or, older LTNs got out of the dating market early by marrying young.
MTN (5) - Not easy, but not an insurmountable difficulty. Maxing out in categories other than looks will help the most at this level. Nearly impossible to make it on Tinder, though.
HTN (5.5-6) - Will be satisfied with dating IRL and may occasionally make it work on Tinder.
Chadlite (6.5-7) - Cruisin' IRL
Chad (7.5-8) - Cruisin' IRL and on dating apps.

People tend to overlook that most normie men will eventually get a gf at some point. The sexless men are less than 50% (~22%) of the whole population and are probably LTN and lower.

• WTF
Yes you can, though it is harder than before. Here's a scale for each tier of attractiveness, no other factors considered:

Incel (3.5-4) - Pretty much over, maybe if you use 'non-traditional' methods it may work (although resorting to this is just sad).
LTN (4-4.5) - Maybe most of these people got one back in high school, but they are becoming more desperate and unsatisfied with their dating lives (only 2 or so gfs total). Or, older LTNs got out of the dating market early by marrying young.
MTN (5) - Not easy, but not an insurmountable difficulty. Maxing out in categories other than looks will help the most at this level. Nearly impossible to make it on Tinder, though.
HTN (5.5-6) - Will be satisfied with dating IRL and may occasionally make it work on Tinder.

People tend to overlook that most normie men will eventually get a gf at some point. The sexless men are less than 50% (~22%) of the whole population and are probably LTN and lower.
according to you mtns and htns are 15 and 1% of the population,

Pretty much. But lots of men back in my country are of this looks level. They can force girls to marry them and get laid through rape.
Same as above. Though if you are white, you can JBWmax.
Normies generally have beckies into them. They are not invisible.

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper

Is a MTN the 50th percentile though?
Because the avg of most face raters is about 4.5-4.8/10. Making a legit 5/10 slightly above avg. I remember someone saying that the avg guy was closer to a LTN than to a MTN.
Also what is the role of height in all of this especially when you're a MTN or above?

• +1
Is a MTN the 50th percentile though?
Because the avg of most face raters is about 4.5-4.8/10. Making a legit 5/10 slightly above avg. I remember someone saying that the avg guy was closer to a LTN than to a MTN.
Also what is the role of height in all of this especially when you're a MTN or above?
Everything matters for normies because they have the most room to make worthwhile improvements, so 6'1-2 will be a major benefit over 5'8-9.

Everything matters for normies because they have the most room to make worthwhile improvements, so 6'1-2 will be a major benefit over 5'8-9.
What do stacies think of MTNs? Do they appear human to them?

What do stacies think of MTNs? Do they appear human to them?
If they have gigastatus then yes I'm sure some MTN can pull a Stacey lite. Think of Bill Clinton, Eminem, other politicians and ivy league grads. Otherwise why waste your time chasing those girls as a MTN-HTN?

• +1
I'm just saying, normal looking guys who are under 25-30 range are dating beyond their looksmatch and getting meaningful LTRs it is possible
I never see this, all I see are women with tall white guys with good forward growth.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Bro as a fellow minority you should know especially that basically every ugly ethnic has had relationships with girls of his race, at least that.

No it isn't, where do you live where it's like this? Most people are fucking UGLY, they live good lives and have gfs through being NT and socially competent.

Unless you are in some high-class city in chadstralia there is no way that HTN is average JFL you need to open your eyes.

Black guy dating above his weight

Ethnic dating above his weight

White man dating above his weight

And I used girls of the same race each time so you can't say muh "different races of girls like different things" JFL cope destroyed

They're all looksmatched. All are HTN normies. None are mid tier normies.