Can you still have hollow cheeks with an artificially widened palate?

Deleted member 4087

Deleted member 4087

It is what it is
Does the consensus that a wide palate obstructs hollow cheeks also apply to a palate that has been widened by unnatural means such as palate expanders (likely a normal expander rather than mse) and thumb pulling (which I'm still skeptical about)

Would I lose hollow cheek potential by widening my palate with these methods?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: draco
I thought you needed a narrow palate for hollow cheeks?

I thought you needed a narrow palate for hollow cheeks?
Yeah that's what it's commonly thought
I'm wondering if the thought that wide palates obstruct the potential of hollow cheeks only applies to people with a naturally wide palate or if you would still lose hollow cheek potential by widening with an expander or thumb pulling

Last edited:
You need larger cheekbones with good protrusion and forward projection. Bonesmash your cheekbones for that.
You need to be below 15 %bf, ideally 10.
Chew gum or get jaw fillers to enhance that hollowness area.
Now even if that doesn't work, get buccal fat removal.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Yeah that's what it's commonly thought
I'm wondering if that only applies to people with a naturally wide palate or if you would still lose hollow cheek potential by widening with an expander or thumb pulling
well wide palate is wide palate i dont think it matters how you got it

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Would narrow palate be ideal than? Makes ur jaw look bigger and cheekbones look wider

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo and john2
yeah but its severely autistic just get implants or fillers
The reason why I have a problem with fillers and implants is that it can go terribly wrong, and it needs yearly maintenance plus payment. But it's only benefit is that it is a quick option.

Would narrow palate be ideal than? Makes ur jaw look bigger and cheekbones look wider
Palates are almost essentially correlated with jaw size. Can you show someone with a small palate, where, the small palate specifically, makes the jaw look bigger? I don’t see how you would even be able to tell, since you can’t always know someone’s palate size when their mouth is closed.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Palates are almost essentially correlated with jaw size. Can you show someone with a small palate, where, the small palate specifically, makes the jaw look bigger? I don’t see how you would even be able to tell, since you can’t always know someone’s palate size when their mouth is closed.
So wide palate are ideal in all cases pretty much?

Hollow cheeks are created from a Zygo that is far infront of the masseter muscle and also when the palate is wider than the jaw but both are still wide, it makes the skin sag

Attachments

• 2843925E-4D46-46A8-8B79-49F9DD076A1E.jpeg
    2843925E-4D46-46A8-8B79-49F9DD076A1E.jpeg
    30.3 KB · Views: 85
  • 77ABBEDA-7499-4AF4-B31F-7A15E476C2B3.jpeg
    77ABBEDA-7499-4AF4-B31F-7A15E476C2B3.jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 82
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and noped
So wide palate are ideal in all cases pretty much?
Maybe not if you somehow have an incredibly narrow face and a wide palate at the same time?

And a wide palate “pulls” skin from the space between the cheekbone and the palate, this creating a depression, or, “hollowness”.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Maybe not if you somehow have an incredibly narrow face and a wide palate at the same time?

And a wide palate “pulls” skin from the space between the cheekbone and the palate, this creating a depression, or, “hollowness”.
So lets say you already had hollow cheeks before MSE, would mse increase it or what?

So lets say you already had hollow cheeks before MSE, would mse increase it or what?
Most likely yes. Because skin in the region where the new amount of palate will be, will have some forward protrusion, this stretching it, and tightening all the skin directly above it, tightening and increasing the hollow.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
You need larger cheekbones with good protrusion and forward projection. Bonesmash your cheekbones for that.
You need to be below 15 %bf, ideally 10.
Chew gum or get jaw fillers to enhance that hollowness area.
Now even if that doesn't work, get buccal fat removal.
So palate size doesn't even have anything to do with hollow cheeks?

Last edited:
Hollow cheeks are created from a Zygo that is far infront of the masseter muscle and also when the palate is wider than the jaw but both are still wide, it makes the skin sag
tfw high set prominent zygos but just about ZERO forward growth on them
no hollow cheeks for me

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
Most likely yes. Because skin in the region where the new amount of palate will be, will have some forward protrusion, this stretching it, and tightening all the skin directly above it, tightening and increasing the hollow.

Ronald Ead and Varbrah both described this to be true

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass