Can you stop injecting T after 1 cycle?

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
You see the crazy changes and you stop. Then you lose so much gains. Possibility is high that you will inject again to maintain gains, or not?:y'all:

thoughts?
@farahanyzz @TakaTeo @LooksOverAll @SteveRogers @Howl

You see the crazy changes and you stop. Then you lose so much gains. Possibility is high that you will inject again to maintain gains, or not?:y'all:

thoughts?
I heard it's also a mental thing. Especially users here with a damaged self awareness will easily get addicted to the ego boost.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Danish_Retard and .👽.
no man would stop injecting bruh.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
If you continue eating big when you stop injecting you will maintain more gains but you will get fatter. If you cut the calories you will maintain the leanness but lose a lot of muscle. In other words it is impossible to maintain a roided body composition once you stop. Roids are temporary. They aren't a magic life hack.

• +1
If you continue eating big when you stop injecting you will maintain more gains but you will get fatter. If you cut the calories you will maintain the leanness but lose a lot of muscle. In other words it is impossible to maintain a roided body composition once you stop. Roids are temporary. They aren't a magic life hack.
Yea, fuck:(

I heard it's also a mental thing. Especially users here with a damaged self awareness will easily get addicted to the ego boost.
Bump.

So how should i get my dream body then? I want to inject but dont want to inject forever.. better to stay natty?

Bump.

So how should i get my dream body then? I want to inject but dont want to inject forever.. better to stay natty?
Mh well tbh you won’t lose all gains you made. That’s a lie. You are pretty untrained right ? You will keep most of your gains then tbh. But I think the risk of losing hair is not worth it + it’s very very addicting.

So if you have a strong mind then go ahead but I know for myself I couldn’t handle getting off. My self image is too damaged.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, EverythingMaxxer and .👽.
I wouldn't reccomend it

• +1
Mh well tbh you won’t lose all gains you made. That’s a lie. You are pretty untrained right ? You will keep most of your gains then tbh. But I think the risk of losing hair is not worth it + it’s very very addicting.

So if you have a strong mind then go ahead but I know for myself I couldn’t handle getting off. My self image is too damaged.
I trained for 1 year till the gyms closed in October. Lost most of it now. :feelsbadman: but thx

I’m getting on rad to make as much gains as I can over the 8 week cycle. Once off I will PCT properly and use mk-677, trying to maintain most of what I built.

• +1
I’m getting on rad to make as much gains as I can over the 8 week cycle. Once off I will PCT properly and use mk-677, trying to maintain most of what I built.
Will mk677 do the job?:feelsuhh::y'all:

Easy. Just don't be around anybody you know while on your cycle. Then after your cycle when you start hanging out again you're still way bigger than the last time they saw you but it's permanent.

thoughts?
im staying on, i wont have to have this concern but Its an addictive thing. you don't just "stop" you lose your gains, become dissatisfied and want to do it bigger and better. You wont be physically addicted but mentally? it will feel like night and day. also being on test you feel fucking AWESOME at least I do so yeah id say that's addictive.

• +1
Will mk677 do the job?:feelsuhh::y'all:
not bad idea, MK677 has anti catabolic properties bc of higher gh and igf-1 and also as you need to eat loads more to maintain on pct it'll help with that. i would run it on cycle too though for hunger gains. enclomiphine ideal for sarms pct tbh, you could run a 12 week cycle with low dose clomid/enclomiphine the last 4 weeks and continue with pct and feel pretty much fine.

• +1
Possibility is high that you will inject again to maintain gains, or not?
Whether you lose gains depends on your natural limit which depends on your natural test levels. If your ideal body is past your limit you'll probably get psychologically bummed out and keep cycling to maintain.

• +1
im staying on, i wont have to have this concern but Its an addictive thing. you don't just "stop" you lose your gains, become dissatisfied and want to do it bigger and better. You wont be physically addicted but mentally? it will feel like night and day. also being on test you feel fucking AWESOME at least I do so yeah id say that's addictive.
Whether you lose gains depends on your natural limit which depends on your natural test levels. If your ideal body is past your limit you'll probably get psychologically bummed out and keep cycling to maintain.
Fuck, i thought i can do 1 cycle, get s mogger body and leave stereoids behind.. fuck:feelsuhh:

So lgd/rad + mk6 is better, no? I will do it then

Fuck, i thought i can do 1 cycle, get s mogger body and leave stereoids behind.. fuck:feelsuhh:

So lgd/rad + mk6 is better, no? I will do it then
research for yourself. Personally? i would go with lgd 4033 + mk677 for 12 weeks, add in enclomiphine ed for last four weeks then continue with proper pct for another 2-4 weeks whilst keeping in mk677.

Clomid is comprised of two different compounds: enclomiphene and zuclomiphene. Enclomiphene is the estrogen antagonist that increases LH and FSH while zuclomiphene is the estrogen agonist responsible for the negative side effects of clomid, meaning if you can get legitimate enclomiphene you're better off having it than clomid.

• +1
research for yourself. Personally? i would go with lgd 4033 + mk677 for 12 weeks, add in enclomiphine ed for last four weeks then continue with proper pct for another 2-4 weeks whilst keeping in mk677.

Clomid is comprised of two different compounds: enclomiphene and zuclomiphene. Enclomiphene is the estrogen antagonist that increases LH and FSH while zuclomiphene is the estrogen agonist responsible for the negative side effects of clomid, meaning if you can get legitimate enclomiphene you're better off having it than clomid.
Ok thx. Yea i dont understand half the things you wrote ngl, i need to do my homework on this topic first.:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: TakaTeo
You don't stop injecting. Once you've done your first cycle there's no going back.
You feel so good on test (aside from the gains) so you'd want to be (high (test)) forever.

That's one of the reasons do to sarms without a test base. Of course there are several downsides to this though.

• Woah

This cycle is way to long for a cycle without a base. Also no reason not to use enclo for at least the last 8 weeks.

• +1
If you need an actual coach for you cycle and training I can coach you (not free) or you can just ask anything in PM or here (for free obviously) :)

• Love it
If you need an actual coach for you cycle and training I can coach you (not free) or you can just ask anything in PM or here (for free obviously) :)
Whats your opinion on this stack?:y'all: thx man

Just be natty its not worth it if you plan on stopping you will be shut down temporally after stopping causing you to lose everything.

This cycle is way to long for a cycle without a base. Also no reason not to use enclo for at least the last 8 weeks.
not way too long if you have enclo for the last 4 weeks. alternatively yes you could run lower dose enclo for last 8 weeks but oh well to each their own.

Just be natty its not worth it if you plan on stopping you will be shut down temporally after stopping causing you to lose everything.
You don't loose everything if you properly PCT.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back