Can your diet fuck you up?

Highrise

Highrise

Iron
I wear sunscreen everyday and think " yep that's my aging sorted out" whilst simultaneously eating a shit diet consisting of lots of junk food. I eat oil rich fried foods. I eat sugar. I eat salty biscuits and other processed foods.

Am I shooting myself in the foot from an anti aging perspective or is diet just a cope?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: StephIsCold and RichardSpencel
yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and IdiAmin
Diet is more important than sunscreen

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, StephIsCold, RichardSpencel and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
absolutely 200%

diet is insanely important, most people just dont know it because they have no idea what ahealthy diet looks like

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 4612 and 4 others
absolutely 200%

diet is insanely important, most people just dont know it because they have no idea what ahealthy diet looks like
My name is Adriana Lima and I support this message

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayercel, RichardSpencel and IdiAmin
absolutely 200%

Diet is literally everything and niggas compare it to sunscreen or sun exposure

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 4612 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
absolutely 200%

Mike a guide bro

Mike a guide bro
its sinple really

do an elimination diet starting with:
  1. water
  2. salt
  3. ruminant meat (add organs to be optimal, liver most important)
  4. finned fish
reintroduce foods after a few weeks ONE AT A TIME in SMALL QUANTITIES in this order:
  1. shellfish
  2. eggs
  3. dairy products (ideally raw A2)
  4. honey
  5. fruit
  6. spices
    1. start with spices that dont contain seeds or nightshades. Be very careful with spices and sauces, they can be a large source of digestive issues and can contain lots of hidden unhealthy and inflammatory ingredients
    2. id start with berries in small amounts, low glycemic stuff, b careful with citrus and nightshades
  7. cruciferous niggas
  8. green leafy niggas
  9. starchy root veg (again b careful with nightshades)
  10. nuts, grains, seeds
    1. white rice is usually the least offensive, most should probably avoid all of these the rest of their lives anyways and pretty much everyone shouldnt eat glutinous grains
Things to never eat again from now on until the day you die with 100 strictness or youre a gay faggot retard pussy:
  1. VEGETABLE OILS
    1. These are fucking evil and invented by satan himself, rapeseed oil was a fucking industrial lubricant until some kike figured out he could sell it to fat retards as heart healthy. Also most 'olive oil' you buy in the store is cut with 90% vegetable oil. You can tell if olive oil is legit if it has high viscosity and congealed saturated fat in it at room temp but bes to just avoid and use coconut oil or animal fat to cook with.
  2. ANYTHING WHICH HAS AN INGREDIENTS LIST THAT CONTAINS ITEMS YOU CANT IMMEDIATELY RECOGNIZE AND VISUALIZE IN YOUR HEAD IN THEIR WHOLE FOOD FORM
  3. ANYTHING YOU CANT DIGEST OR ARE SENSITIVE TO
    1. elimination diet will give you this info if you do it strictly enough and reintroduce one at a time. Cut out anything that has a negative effect on your biomarkers for a six months and then try to reintroduce it again if youre had set on eating it
  4. GLUTEN CONTAINING GRAINS
    1. the acronym is BROWS
      1. Barley
      2. Rye
      3. Oats
      4. Wheat
      5. Spelt
    2. but aint nobody every eaten fucking spelt so you could just as easily use BROW if you prefer :^)
  5. MOST RESTAURANT/FAST FOOD, 90% IS JEWISH POISON AND ITS WAY BETTER TO COOK FOR YOURSELF ANYWAYS
    1. dont let a dumb bitch or your retarded friends pressure you into going out and eating zog sewage brewed in some rat witches cauldron normies especially FEMOIDS are unknowing SERVANTS of SATAN and are trying to steal your VITAL ESSENCE, you must protect. Women will like you more if your jacked and healthmaxxed than if you eat slop with them anyways.
Things you absolutely must eat every day 100% strict or else youre a gya faggot retard pussy:
  1. RED MEAT
    1. this is the basis of any healthy diet, you must eat lots of it often. Get fatty cuts, theyre cheaper anyway. Chuck and ground beef are key. Get 80/20 ground.
  2. ANIMAL FAT
    1. Get this on your meat or from dairy source like butter if you can digest. You can also get str8 up suet and shit like that and make your own tallow and shit (ive done this actually pretty easy) but dont worry about that rn
  3. ORGANS
    1. liver is the most important. get a quarter pound of liver and eat it over the week. I put it in the freezer, cut off a piece every morning and swallow it with water because i dont like the taste.
    2. other organs are sometimes hard to come by so dont worry too much about them, beef heart is cheap and tastes pretty good (has a lot fo coq10 which is good for peyronies among other things for all you jelqers with scar tissue on your dicks from coping) so come up on some heart if you want
  4. OMEGA 3 SOURCE
    1. Eat some fatty fish now and again, canned sardines and mackerel are cheap but make sure you get them canned in water and not vegetable oil. Fresh fish is obviously better but its expensive as fuck to get wild caught salmon or rockfish or w/e.
  5. ELECTROLYTES
    1. supplement magnesium and get enough sodium and potassium every day even if you have to supplement in your water, this will make you feel much better esp if youre magnesium deficient

Thats literally it. If you follow this guide I 100% moneyback GUARANTEE you will improve your health significantly.

If youre a braindead gay faggot loser pussy and you dont want to go hardcore with the elimination diet just start by avoiding the shit in the avoid section and trying to get in the stuff in the include section and youll probably see some improvement.

Reminder it is of critical importance to be STRICT with the elimination to see proper results. If it isnt on the list dont eat it. When you reintroduce use small amounts, reintroduce one at a time, and track biomarkers over a few days to see if there are any negative effects.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 9852 and 2 others
its sinple really

1. water
  2. salt
  4. finned fish
reintroduce foods after a few weeks ONE AT A TIME in SMALL QUANTITIES in this order:
  1. shellfish
  2. eggs
  4. honey
  5. fruit
  6. spices
    1. start with spices that dont contain seeds or nightshades. Be very careful with spices and sauces, they can be a large source of digestive issues and can contain lots of hidden unhealthy and inflammatory ingredients
    2. id start with berries in small amounts, low glycemic stuff, b careful with citrus and nightshades
  7. cruciferous niggas
  8. green leafy niggas
  10. nuts, grains, seeds
    1. white rice is usually the least offensive, most should probably avoid all of these the rest of their lives anyways and pretty much everyone shouldnt eat glutinous grains
Things to never eat again from now on until the day you die with 100 strictness or youre a gay faggot retard pussy:
  1. VEGETABLE OILS
    1. These are fucking evil and invented by satan himself, rapeseed oil was a fucking industrial lubricant until some kike figured out he could sell it to fat retards as heart healthy. Also most 'olive oil' you buy in the store is cut with 90% vegetable oil. You can tell if olive oil is legit if it has high viscosity and congealed saturated fat in it at room temp but bes to just avoid and use coconut oil or animal fat to cook with.
  2. ANYTHING WHICH HAS AN INGREDIENTS LIST THAT CONTAINS ITEMS YOU CANT IMMEDIATELY RECOGNIZE AND VISUALIZE IN YOUR HEAD IN THEIR WHOLE FOOD FORM
    1. elimination diet will give you this info if you do it strictly enough and reintroduce one at a time. Cut out anything that has a negative effect on your biomarkers for a six months and then try to reintroduce it again if youre had set on eating it
    1. the acronym is BROWS
      1. Barley
      2. Rye
      3. Oats
      4. Wheat
      5. Spelt
    2. but aint nobody every eaten fucking spelt so you could just as easily use BROW if you prefer :^)
  5. MOST RESTAURANT/FAST FOOD, 90% IS JEWISH POISON AND ITS WAY BETTER TO COOK FOR YOURSELF ANYWAYS
    1. dont let a dumb bitch or your retarded friends pressure you into going out and eating zog sewage brewed in some rat witches cauldron normies especially FEMOIDS are unknowing SERVANTS of SATAN and are trying to steal your VITAL ESSENCE, you must protect. Women will like you more if your jacked and healthmaxxed than if you eat slop with them anyways.
Things you absolutely must eat every day 100% strict or else youre a gya faggot retard pussy:
  1. RED MEAT
    1. this is the basis of any healthy diet, you must eat lots of it often. Get fatty cuts, theyre cheaper anyway. Chuck and ground beef are key. Get 80/20 ground.
  2. ANIMAL FAT
    1. Get this on your meat or from dairy source like butter if you can digest. You can also get str8 up suet and shit like that and make your own tallow and shit (ive done this actually pretty easy) but dont worry about that rn
  3. ORGANS
    1. liver is the most important. get a quarter pound of liver and eat it over the week. I put it in the freezer, cut off a piece every morning and swallow it with water because i dont like the taste.
    2. other organs are sometimes hard to come by so dont worry too much about them, beef heart is cheap and tastes pretty good (has a lot fo coq10 which is good for peyronies among other things for all you jelqers with scar tissue on your dicks from coping) so come up on some heart if you want
  4. OMEGA 3 SOURCE
    1. Eat some fatty fish now and again, canned sardines and mackerel are cheap but make sure you get them canned in water and not vegetable oil. Fresh fish is obviously better but its expensive as fuck to get wild caught salmon or rockfish or w/e.
  5. ELECTROLYTES
    1. supplement magnesium and get enough sodium and potassium every day even if you have to supplement in your water, this will make you feel much better esp if youre magnesium deficient

Thats literally it. If you follow this guide I 100% moneyback GUARANTEE you will improve your health significantly.

If youre a braindead gay faggot loser pussy and you dont want to go hardcore with the elimination diet just start by avoiding the shit in the avoid section and trying to get in the stuff in the include section and youll probably see some improvement.

Reminder it is of critical importance to be STRICT with the elimination to see proper results. If it isnt on the list dont eat it. When you reintroduce use small amounts, reintroduce one at a time, and track biomarkers over a few days to see if there are any negative effects.
So Read Meat + Fatty Fish + Dairy + Eggs only ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
  • +1
if you can digest dairy and eggs
you have to do elimination phase to find out
I eat a lot of them and im fine

I think i will cut Sugar + Bad Fat + Carbs first

• +1
Reactions: Cali Yuga
I eat a lot of them and im fine

I think i will cut Sugar + Bad Fat + Carbs first
bro just do the fucking elimination diet i stg people never listen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Deleted member 10987
bro just do the fucking elimination diet i stg people never listen
What is a finned fish (im ESL)
and how do i get to eat read meat everyday ?
Its my mother that cook and im too poor to prepare myself food

• +1
What is a finned fish (im ESL)
and how do i get to eat read meat everyday ?
Its my mother that cook and im too poor to prepare myself food
finned fish just means fish with fins dont worry about it
if you cant buy your own food youre fucked until youre older
get a part time job and learn to cook for yourself

• +1
its sinple really

1. water
  2. salt
  4. finned fish
  1. shellfish
  2. eggs
  4. honey
  5. fruit
  6. spices
  7. cruciferous niggas
  8. green leafy niggas
  10. nuts, grains, seeds
  1. VEGETABLE OILS
    1. the acronym is BROWS
      1. Barley
      2. Rye
      3. Oats
      4. Wheat
      5. Spelt
  1. RED MEAT
  2. ANIMAL FAT
  3. ORGANS
  4. OMEGA 3 SOURCE
  5. ELECTROLYTES

Avoid water lol? Gerrarehere

Cant take u srs when u suggest avoiding water my guy

• JFL
Cant take u srs when u suggest avoiding water my guy
I didnt you fucking retard you just have the reading comprehension of a six year old

1. VEGETABLE OILS
so vegetable oil is bad, what does that include specifically? canola oil, sunflower oil, rapeseed oil, right?

I assume olive oil and coconut oil are fine correct?
ORGANS
should you eat the liver raw? or cooked?

also what are some examples of other organs to look for besides heart?

so vegetable oil is bad, what does that include specifically? canola oil, sunflower oil, rapeseed oil, right?

I assume olive oil and coconut oil are fine correct?

should you eat the liver raw? or cooked?

also what are some examples of other organs to look for besides heart?
I wouldnt use olive oil personally because the legit stuff is hard to get and expensive

coconut oil is fine for most people

animal fat is ideal

i eat liver raw but you dont have to, i think its easier to eat and probably marginally more nutritious raw

other organs that are good to eat: kidney, brain, thymus, eyes, testes, intestines, etc.

most of the organs are hard to get in the west and theres no culture around eating them anymore

the benefit to eating organs isnt huge tbh if the rest of your diet is on point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Sunscreen is the biggest bullshit
Diet on the other hand is legit

its sinple really

1. water
  2. salt
  4. finned fish
  1. shellfish
  2. eggs
  4. honey
  5. fruit
  6. spices
  7. cruciferous niggas
  8. green leafy niggas
  10. nuts, grains, seeds
  1. VEGETABLE OILS
    1. the acronym is BROWS
      1. Barley
      2. Rye
      3. Oats
      4. Wheat
      5. Spelt
  1. RED MEAT
  2. ANIMAL FAT
  3. ORGANS
  4. OMEGA 3 SOURCE
  5. ELECTROLYTES

Bruh it’s hard to cook eggs with anything other than veggie oil

butter and olive oil just make it stick to the pan

IMG 4058

Average American diet jfl jfl jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429 and doll
I wouldnt use olive oil personally because the legit stuff is hard to get and expensive
what is the "legit stuff"? extra virgin olive oil? or something even more specific?

Bruh it’s hard to cook eggs with anything other than veggie oil

butter and olive oil just make it stick to the pan
ok if its slightly harder i guess you just have to be unhealthy for the rest of your life smh
what is the "legit stuff"? extra virgin olive oil? or something even more specific?
olive oil in the US can be legally cut with op to 90% vegetable oil and still be called 'olive oil'
the legit olive oil that is actually 100% olive oil is more expensive and harder to get ime

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
just don't eat what Asians eat.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Highrise