Can your facial fat pads be restored by just eating more or gaining weight?

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
Inbe4 1 particle of fat is bad.

i think. since eating more my cheeks tripled in size and i haven't even reached normal weight yet

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Darkstrand and RAITEIII
I wish... But it doesn't fucking happen.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
no. you'll just get a fat, bloated face

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Inbe4 1 particle of fat is bad.
Yes, but its important to know that bloat comes before true fat. when people think they are getting fat, they are actually bloated and in the process of getting fat. Don't try to gain more than 2 pounds a week.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Yes they do, once i gained weight fast and there were no bones to be found on my face

yes look at 50 cent's transformation from super skinny to normal weight again after a movie

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, sandcelmuttcel, RAITEIII and 3 others
i think. since eating more my cheeks tripled in size and i haven't even reached normal weight yet
U looking better or worse? My "jaw" looks better but everything else worse. I lose undereye instantly jfl.

U looking better or worse? My "jaw" looks better but everything else worse. I lose undereye instantly jfl.
idk really i lost some jaw sharpness but i will keep on doing it until i fix my UEE. my family thinks my face has improved tho.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and RAITEIII
yes look at 50 cent's transformation from super skinny to normal weight again after a movie
View attachment 396408
This is the kind of thing that i say. Sometimes it's better to have some weight, it's like a filler effect.
idk really i lost some jaw sharpness but i will keep on doing it until i fix my UEE. my family thinks my face has improved tho.
How much weight are we talking about, sorry?

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
This is the kind of thing that i say. Sometimes it's better to have some weight, it's like a filler effect.

How much weight are we talking about, sorry?
110 pounds almost 50kg

Triple cheek size with only 10 pounds lol? Woa
i was very underweight as i said i was 100 pounds, i suffered GERD for 6 months.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII