Canada may be the worst country in the west

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

GOD-EMPERORS CHAMPION MGTOW : KINH☦️ 🇻🇳
I hear so much dystopian shit from that place it makes britian look good holy shit. Is it really that over for Canada that even the UK moggs you?

Ded srs the one country I’d never move 2 is that shithole

Yes.

• Ugh..
Reactions: tigrxs
yes don't move there!

Average house in the uk is like 260k. There it is 800k or something probably higher

Last time I went to Vancouver I remember there being a bunch of East Asians. Crazy how all these Indians are taking over.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Average house in the uk is like 260k. There it is 800k or something probably higher
London is higher. Housing in the UK is expensive but I think Canada is even more. Canada does pay their staff better than Britshitland though so bear that in mind

Too many fob curries or so I last heard

London is higher. Housing in the UK is expensive but I think Canada is even more. Canada does pay their staff better than Britshitland though so bear that in mind
London is a shithole anyways imagine living there. Depressing af of course it’s gonna be expensive. I’m talking about the whole UK population in general

It’s also obvious Canada has triple the price of what the UK values

London is a shithole anyways imagine living there. Depressing af of course it’s gonna be expensive. I’m talking about the whole UK population in general

It’s also obvious Canada has triple the price of what the UK values
Uk is poorer than Canada on avg you do realise this right? An area where houses are cheap are like that because the jobs around there won’t pay more then 20k a year.

London’s a shithole but so is Toronto and London’s not even that bad depending on where you go i actually like it

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Rehab Room made a video claiming you could get there easy pussy if you have real estate - houses, apartments, even one room and offer it to college girls at a discount or for free...

Rehab Room made a video claiming you could get there easy pussy if you have real estate - houses, apartments, even one room and offer it to college girls at a discount or for free...

Fucking 2/10 desperate poojeetas isn’t what I consider “ascneding” and I already saw this video. In England this is also a thing in London due to immigration and how expensive this but your more likely to luck out and get a Polish foid unlike candia where you’ll get an obese poopjeeta

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Its cool if you have money but that pretty much every place in the west