canada's immigration minister is lowering language requirements for immigrants out of "fairness"

nathan

nathan

Kraken

im convinced that our country is run by satanists because this is literally just destruction for the sake of destruction at this point

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: apocalypse, autistic_tendencies, Sny and 6 others
Just bring back the British Empire.

• +1
Reactions: noobs and nathan
Good.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and nathan
canada has the gayest right wing in the west

• +1
Reactions: noobs and nathan
View attachment 2965442
im convinced that our country is run by satanists because this is literally just destruction for the sake of destruction at this point
It’s being done after the freedom convoy jfl if you think they aren’t trying to stir up racial tensions

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and nathan
View attachment 2965442
Canada is the one western country I consider worse than Britain XD your country is so expensive to live and shit payment :Comfy:

The one western nation that makes me patriotic is Canada 🍁

• +1
Reactions: nathan
The rule seems specific to 'caregivers'. What qualifies as a 'caregiver' in Canada?

• Hmm...
I’d leave asap if I were from Canada. Gay ass country with no history or culture run by devil worshippers trying their best to ruin the country

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, 8uAte, 0S4MA and 1 other person
I hate living in canada im the only white male in my city jfl

• JFL
  • JFL
The rule seems specific to 'caregivers'. What qualifies as a 'caregiver' in Canada?
taking care of white boomers because no one else will

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and nathan
View attachment 2965442
Why, I mean Canada doesn't even have its own language and culture, they just borrowed it from others, some provinces don't even have an "official" language.

• Hmm...
Why, I mean Canada doesn't even have its own language and culture, they just borrowed it from others, some provinces don't even have an "official" language.
I though every province had english and french as their official languages

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Just import the worlds trash bro !

• +1
I though every province had english and french as their official languages
Some provinces like British Columbia don't have an "official" language, even though unofficially English is the most used there in government and day-to-day life, but if Indians or Asians will become the majority, there will be no law to enforce them to speak English.

I used to think Canada was the best country on earth once now it’s probably behind Haiti