Cancelled on my hookup tomorrow cause what’s the point

Foreverbrad

Foreverbrad

Eat Clen Tren Hard
Joined
Aug 23, 2021
Posts
15,102
Reputation
22,381
You guys would call her old and LTB anyway so what’s even the point. I fucked her once already, that’s enough for body count.

My fucking life JFL
 
  • WTF
Reactions: Jigen and thecel
You guys would call her old and LTB anyway so what’s even the point. I fucked her once already, that’s enough for body count.

My fucking life JFL
Stop bragging you son of a bitch Chad. I am fucking commuting to .IS very soon because of people like you
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Deleted member 22930, Jigen and 1 other person
brag more OP

Crop
 
You guys would call her old and LTB anyway so what’s even the point. I fucked her once already, that’s enough for body count.

My fucking life JFL
She’s subhuman so you did the right thing bro. Ugly women are unfuckable
 
If she’s slim I’d do it if she’s not then good choice
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ken
volcels.org
 

Similar threads

Slavurik
Replies
9
Views
103
SickendExistence
SickendExistence
TGUN.
Replies
2
Views
16
pheenon
pheenon
blinkers
Replies
11
Views
125
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
DNRDniggerking
Replies
8
Views
78
DNRDniggerking
DNRDniggerking
Volksstaffel
Replies
8
Views
99
TheGriz
T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top