Cannot believe I wasn't concealer maxxing from the beginning

D

Deleted member 21863

‏‏‎ ‎
Joined
Aug 29, 2022
Posts
5,394
Reputation
7,742
Fixed my death tier undereyes instantly

And here I was looking for volufiline, copper peptides, infraorbital rim implants and all that shit

Fakeup can legit fix half ur failos now i understand why foids and male models and actors use it
It looks so good especially on camera
 
  • +1
Reactions: Flanked, TrestIsBest and Deleted member 18582
lifefuel if true
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Fixed my death tier undereyes instantly

And here I was looking for volufiline, copper peptides, infraorbital rim implants and all that shit

Fakeup can legit fix half ur failos now i understand why foids and male models and actors use it
It looks so good especially on camera
Underrated I think.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
you should also always be wearing a tinted moisturizer
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
I’m now researching concealer lol
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: malicieusss and Deleted member 21863
Eh, volufiline is permanent, you don't have to think about it everyday, you can't be called out as a fraud or gay, and long term it might be cheaper

I still think men can wear some makeup if it doesnt look retarded and looksmax them tho
 
Isn't it easily noticable though
 

Similar threads

thegoldenlight
Replies
1
Views
46
LiteralChud
LiteralChud
arthurrege
Replies
4
Views
39
arthurrege
arthurrege
Mecha-Man
Replies
3
Views
41
Mecha-Man
Mecha-Man
jxxx
Replies
15
Views
66
jxxx
jxxx
manhattanbound
Replies
17
Views
125
manhattanbound
manhattanbound

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top