Can't afford enough food here in Toronto! How can I up my calories by 700-1k

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
So currently i consume about 1-1.3k calories/day. consisting of vegetables and fruits, but mostly 0.5kg of salmon or steak/liver. Its not enough food. Its not rare for me to fall under 1k calories and go to sleep hungry. This shit diet costs me 300+$/week. I need to basically double my calorie without doubling my cost which are already over what I can afford. What do you guys suggest? consider that I am prone to diabetes and thus want to keep the carbs low.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, Hero of the Imperium, incel194012940 and 1 other person
Sorry bro. Also live in the city. Trudeau running this country like a failing business.

It's going to be close to impossible to up your calorie intake while minimizing the cost.

If you want to bulk in Toronto and aren't making 70k+/year. The only way is dirty bulking.

Cheesecakes, cakes, milkshakes, McDonalds, etc. (no candy)

There really isn't any other way bro.

Get your money up tho, then clean bulk. Or just don't bulk? Let me see your physique. I doubt you need to bulk for smv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16133 and 2 others
bro just fucking lol if u aren’t shoplifting

I haven’t paid for food in months cuz I just go in there take my shit and leave

you gotta be low inhib for this tho, saved me thousands

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Rt-Rust1, Danish_Retard and 13 others
Most cheaper stuff with a lot of calories are things like store brand Mac and cheese but it's loaded with carbs. If you take chromium picolinate every few days you could probably handle it. I have seen that take many people out of having pre-diabetes/metabolic syndrome.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and mvp2v1

Imagine not hoverboarding shit out of the store without paying:feelsgood:. It's over for high inhib "fine citizen":feelsgood::feelsgood:

Hoverboard robbery

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, datboijj, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 5 others
Toronto is a shithole

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Most cheaper stuff with a lot of calories are things like store brand Mac and cheese but it's loaded with carbs. If you take chromium picolinate every few days you could probably handle it. I have seen that take many people out of having pre-diabetes/metabolic syndrome.
Sorry bro. Also live in the city. Trudeau running this country like a failing business.

It's going to be close to impossible to up your calorie intake while minimizing the cost.

If you want to bulk in Toronto and aren't making 70k+/year. The only way is dirty bulking.

Cheesecakes, cakes, milkshakes, McDonalds, etc. (no candy)

There really isn't any other way bro.

Get your money up tho, then clean bulk. Or just don't bulk? Let me see your physique. I doubt you need to bulk for smv
What about protein powder shakes?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
What about protein powder shakes?
That works. Honestly it's easy if you have a work from home job. Limit your time standing and bulk bulk bulk

• +1
how are you spending so much money
:ROFLMAO: at Canada

golden age truly over

to answer the question, just drink a glass of your cooking olive oil

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Crusile
how are you spending so much money
:ROFLMAO: at Canada

golden age truly over

to answer the question, just drink a glass of your cooking olive oil
in canada* inflation.

is this a troll? why would I do that?

for calories retard

i dunno, it’s what you’re trying to do not me

even if you ate 200 grams protein and 200 grams carbs that would only be ~1600 calories

• +1
Eggs

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
for calories retard

i dunno, it’s what you’re trying to do not me

even if you ate 200 grams protein and 200 grams carbs that would only be ~1600 calories
What if I consumed soylent and then aromison. :feelshah:

So currently i consume about 1-1.3k calories/day. consisting of vegetables and fruits, but mostly 0.5kg of salmon or steak/liver. Its not enough food. Its not rare for me to fall under 1k calories and go to sleep hungry. This shit diet costs me 300+$/week. I need to basically double my calorie without doubling my cost which are already over what I can afford. What do you guys suggest? consider that I am prone to diabetes and thus want to keep the carbs low.
Peanut butter

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, JawMogger and mvp2v1
Salmon is too expensive for a daily protein in many countries, unless you're rich.

Go for chicken breast or minced beef then meal prep 4-5 days in advance. Dirt cheap, tons of protein.
Eat steak once in a while if you can afford it.

Get whey protein powder or shakes. Thorne Labs makes the best ones US olympic athletes use, but those are expensive ($100 for the big jar but it lasts a very long time, the cheapest whey protein jars cost 20-30 bucks or less)

Cheeses have a lot of protein and not all cheeses are expensive, plus they taste good.

Seeds have a lot of protein and healthy fats. I frequently buy seed chips, they have 10x more protein than potato chips and are very tasty.

Even then... A high protein low refined carbs diet will always cost you more money than the diet of an average Joe. A lot more.
That's the price you have to pay for looksmaxing. Looking better and healthier isn't free, it costs money.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Danish_Retard, JawMogger and 1 other person
So currently i consume about 1-1.3k calories/day. consisting of vegetables and fruits, but mostly 0.5kg of salmon or steak/liver.
Salmon is pretty expensive, try cheaper meat like chicken feet, necks, heads, pig feet, tails, ears, etc...Dog or cat food in cans have the cheapest meat possible, many immigrants eat those cans who only cost a few dollars for a pretty big can.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Danish_Retard and mvp2v1

Imagine not hoverboarding shit out of the store without paying:feelsgood:. It's over for high inhib "fine citizen":feelsgood::feelsgood:

View attachment 1811157

like this:feelshah:

"JAKE JAKE! HEIS STABIN ME!!!":feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg
Canned foods and eggs are your friends. Sardines/eggs are very high in fat . Also substitute the steak for ground beef. Buy smarter. A steak isn't a good idea for saving money. Try buying your milk wholesale and buying those grilled grocery store chickens.

A diet that's too high in meat can increase your cholesterol also leading to diabetes. Everything in moderation.

Go on streets and riot against your Chinese communist dictator Trudeau, also when he wants to lockdown again for Covid or Moneypox make sure to go ER on him please thank you

Bro just try to look for food at the clearance section of Sobeys, that's where i usually go, even Walmart sometimes the dollar store also

Unfortunately all the best calorie dense cheap foods such as rice, pasta, potatoes, etc, are carb heavy.

Certain nuts and peanut butter plus various cooking oils like olive oil are cheap and fat heavy.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and mvp2v1
Maybe this will make all the Chinese and Indian leave the country

.. nvm Chinese are rich :pepefrown:

cholesterol
Watch this:

700 calories would be 7 eggs. That's not much if split between the meals. I never eat less than 8 and i have no health problems, specially with cholesterol.

1. Diabetes is caused by body fat percentage 100% of the time, you can just lose weight if you ever become prediabetic. Being prone to diabetes means you need lower bf%

2. foods like fresh vegetable/fruit/meat/fish is the #1 consumable scam. You can survive on a few $ a week btw, "food" is a consoomer scam

Last edited:
  • +1

kys subhuman

Could you expand on this?
Health outcomes plateau after a small amount: After 1 oz of vegetables, any more is a waste of money.
Nutrientsdont matter that much, and i really wouldnt worry about "diabetes"

I thought you weren't canadian

1.1-1.3k calories lmao. How tall are you?

I'm guessing short because on that as 6ft+ you'd be anorexic.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest