Cant believe what i saw last night...

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
So I finished my bi-weekly session with my shrink (psychiatrist) and he gave me a script so I thought I'd go pharmacy, and get some chicken which was right next door.

While walking I came across a strange pair.

1) black, medium skin, 183cm, lean but ok muscle dude in Balenciaga trainers. Dude was legit sagging, psl 4, had a diamond earrings, was using good amount of hand gestures while talking to his mate

2) paki, 180cm, good stubble, low fade, white Gucci sneakers, moncler sweater, decent enough body, psl 5.5

2 Chinese overseas shot babies walked by, defo fobs.

The 2 dudes did like a weird Blood step type thing to go over to the noodles, and start hitting on them. They defo FOB, not western chinese, and after talking for a bit then exchanged numbers or social media, so even though they noodles and racist af, something big about the sagging black guy, and low fade with angry faced pak guy that they were still seemingly open to hooking up with them

You think I’m gonna read all that? Fuck off shit skin

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel, MANLETprettyBOY and Deleted member 21863
just saw similar shit.today, except they tried it on with 2 white.girls in.hoodies that showed their toned stomachs, same outcome.

Aight bro. I went outside today and I didn’t see any men with any women

Tales from London Underground

It's some kindergarten shit compared to how long some other posts I've seen where
I know right, it's really not a long post, just wanted to.give.details on.how the guys looked