Cant cope not being Italian tbh

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
Cant cope not growing up in a villa with a childhood girl I rode on horseback with and having grandmas who cook generational secret lasagna w tomato paste giving me red undertones and walking cobblestone streets of Florence while smoking a camels wearing a fedora or flat cap

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: futuregigamogger, the BULL, 6ft6inches and 3 others
I wish i was a terrrone from Sicily

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Can’t cope not being indian

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
@the BULL this nigga thinks Italy is like in 80s movies.

Bro life in India is the same as in Shitaly, also you already look Italian, most terroni are literally Indian.

@the BULL this nigga thinks Italy is like in 80s movies.
it is else rich celebs like lorenzo zurzolo wont live there . Terronis live in low class areas

it is else rich celebs like lorenzo zurzolo wont live there . Terronis live in low class areas
it’s not bro, or maybe i’m used to it and i’m desensitized to the beauty of it idk.

• +1
good looking people

• +1
also natural healthy sun-tanned skin from the great Mediterranean climate

the climate in northern-europe is suicide-inducing. 3 months of sunny weather per year, if you are lucky.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Beetlejuice, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Cant cope not growing up in a villa with a childhood girl I rode on horseback with and having grandmas who cook generational secret lasagna w tomato paste giving me red undertones and walking cobblestone streets of Florence while smoking a camels wearing a fedora or flat cap
Weren't you gonna delete?

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress

Users who are viewing this thread

Back