Can't Cope With Being Invisible to Non-Fat Women

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
The only girls that ever want me (even then still rare) are not the type I wanna attract. I'm not even picky like that compared to 90% of the people here, but I just can't get my skinny emo/alt princess that I so desperately crave. What's the point in living if I can't have a cute girl with daddy issues for me to save? :feelscry: Seeing so many cute girls at EDM things and bars and clubs and on Tinder and Tiktok, there's so many attractive girls (and especially emo ones) and NONE of them are for me or will EVER want me because I was born with less than ideal features and ratios. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't get depressed over it, and I let it consume and rot and decay my already fucked up head even more. I can only hope to surgery max but by then I might be some oldcel and it will be too late for me to get the emo biddies that will make me happy... :feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 9670, FailedNormieManlet and 7 others
have you tried ?

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, FailedNormieManlet, HQNPmaxxing and 2 others
Fat women indicate :
1.you're fat yourself
2. You're sub 4 , they think you'll be loyal since you don't get much female attention in the first place.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, FailedNormieManlet and LastHopeForNorman
The only girls that ever want me (even then still rare) are not the type I wanna attract. I'm not even picky like that compared to 90% of the people here, but I just can't get my skinny emo/alt princess that I so desperately crave. What's the point in living if I can't have a cute girl with daddy issues for me to save?

Indeed. I felt attraction to my younger cousin. She has Bipolar Disorder and lost her father at an early age. We shared a history of GI problems and were very close. I believe we had some sort of sexual tension at times, given we would "lightly touch" each other. She played love songs often while staying at my grandmother's house on the weekend.

I've always found "mentally shattered" girls extremely attractive. Devoteeism.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and aBetterMii
Indeed. I felt attraction to my younger cousin. She has Bipolar Disorder and lost her father at an early age. We shared a history of GI problems and were very close. I believe we had some sort of sexual tension at times, given we would "lightly touch" each other. She played love songs often while staying at my grandmother's house on the weekend.

I've always found "mentally shattered" girls extremely attractive. Devoteeism.
As long as by little cousin you dont mean pedo territory i feel you, i just wanna save all these emo girls and be the light in their life :Comfy:

• +1
Fat women indicate :
1.you're fat yourself
2. You're sub 4 , they think you'll be loyal since you don't get much female attention in the first place.
I have a slightly toned phyisque i DESERVE skinny emo girls

Attachments

• Snapchat-1448383216.jpg
    Snapchat-1448383216.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-2113786521.jpg
    Snapchat-2113786521.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-681336554.jpg
    Snapchat-681336554.jpg
    988.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, koalendo, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
As long as by little cousin you dont mean pedo territory i feel you, i just wanna save all these emo girls and be the light in their life :Comfy:

Yes. I was her first kiss, though I doubt she remembers it. We were quite young. We simulated a romantic relationship once or twice.

• +1
  • Woah
Exactly my point.

You look like a normie nice guy, they see you as a security blanket.

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and aBetterMii
Exactly my point.

You look like a normie nice guy, they see you as a security blanket.
Even my hand tatto, emo chains, and NCT cant even make me attractive to emo girls, over :fuk:

What does your bio say?

You're not ugly tbh, you're a normie and mog me.

You just have this nice guy or bluepilled look. They look at the selfies and see you with a gamer headset, they're thinking you don't get much female attention so you'll be content with anything.

Start taking some pictures of you with friends or at clubs/parties. Even old photos of you playing sports or lifting is good.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Landorus, LastHopeForNorman and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, LastHopeForNorman and aBetterMii
What does your bio say?

You're not ugly tbh, you're a normie and mog me

Indeed. He is much more attractive than I am, and I've had the privilege of having a short morena dye her hair to impress me. She also implicitly asked for my phone number("Hey Incellectually" in the group therapy lobby).

Me and my half-cousin, "Elizabeth", would sometimes stare into each other's eyes. Mother noted that she seemed to be trying to impress me.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, stevielake and aBetterMii
What does your bio say?

You're not ugly tbh, you're a normie and mog me.

You just have this nice guy or bluepilled look. They look at the selfies and see you with a gamer headset, they're thinking you don't get much female attention so you'll be content with anything.

Start taking some pictures of you with friends or at clubs/parties. Even old photos of you playing sports or lifting is good.
I do have those pics some but im not boutta post them here for their privacy, and im 6'1 and wear spiky chains and shit so maybe that helps? I am a nice guy tho tbh unironicqlly so that sucks, no dark triad halo :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
@stevielake @Enfant terrible @Incellectually_Shy
To clear things up tho I have had sex with 8 foids in total at 21 years of age so im not doing well but im not incapable of female bonding

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, LastHopeForNorman and stevielake
Dnr

• +1
  • WTF
Indeed. He is much more attractive than I am, and I've had the privilege of having a short morena dye her hair to impress me. She also implicitly asked for my phone number("Hey Incellectually" in the group therapy lobby).

Me and my half-cousin, "Elizabeth", would sometimes stare into each other's eyes. Mother noted that she seemed to be trying to impress me.
All I attract are landwhales or single mothers. Sucks having that bluepilled simp look even if you're not.

• +1
  • So Sad
To clear things up tho I have had sex with 8 foids in total at 21 years of age so im not doing well but im not incapable of female bonding

I see. I've been with none in terms of full-fledged intercourse. However:

A girl named "Roxanne" sat next to me at a table isolated from all the other youth. As did a young Blonde Stacylite named Calista. When I was being discharged from group therapy, Calista whined about having to be there. "Elizabeth"(Same name as my half-cousin) wrote "hearts and kisses" for my section on the group "compliments sheet" activity.

• Love it
  • +1
You're doing better than me.

• +1
I see. I've been with none in terms of full-fledged intercourse. However:

A girl named "Roxanne" sat next to me at a table isolated from all the other youth. As did a young Blonde Stacylite named Calista. When I was being discharged from group therapy, Calista whined about having to be there. "Elizabeth"(Same name as my half-cousin) wrote "hearts and kisses" for my section on the group "compliments sheet" activity.
What stops you from slaying those girls you think?

• +1
You should be able to get a gf at that height and looks level - goes to show how fucked the dating market is in 2022 if you cant

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Enfant terrible, LastHopeForNorman and 1 other person
Young blonde "Ashley" smiled at me during my first stint in group therapy. I recall her beautiful black dress on Halloween.

And, of course, the 12-year-old Black girl in our group. She sat next to me and stared at me during a kissing scene in a dragon movie(I saw it from my peripheral vision). This was how she stared at me as I built with Jenga alone:

200.gif
U sound like a HTN why dont u ever pursue girls further?

Skinny emo girls want a masc bad boy who will protect them and discipline them (in bedroom) if they have been a naughty girl.

High set eyebrows= opposite of bad boy. It looks soft and submissive. Youre not ugly by any means, actually normie level/average, maybe sightly above (judging by jaw and other ratios). But the eye area is weak.

Eyes= law.

If you truly know all these "broken" and "fragile" emo women with different mental issues, they dont actually want a soft boy who will pamper them. They want a drug addicted dark triad badboy Chadlite who will both protect them and whip them with a belt while having sex.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and aBetterMii
U sound like a HTN why dont u ever pursue girls further?

I believed they were uninterested. I'm very autistic.

In the youth commune, a Somali girl named "Tionna" would often speak of sexual games in my presence and laugh at my voice("Incellectually sounds so geeky"). She also wore a shirt that closely resembles this shirt I own:

Foto no exif

Another Mulatta said, as she was walking past me, "Why do you always have to cover yourself up? Like you're better than us", in a frustrated tone. That person sat next to me often while I was using the basement computers. As did Tionna.

S.R.B also wore a shirt like this:

13094379 266523900362657 2714331378903020843 n

She wore glasses and a blue shirt for me:

13087571 1017303691693904 8964165548724442691 n

13686697_1069003753190564_6044188043465987089_n.jpg

She wore this(She heard our group psychologist mention my "black-white" gloves):

1935715_990940500996890_7311141631216912951_n.jpg

13165842_1029435747147365_250883900474570043_n.jpg

13557806_1056431651114441_2130429590601216988_n.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ifyouwannabemylover and aBetterMii
Skinny emo girls want a masc bad boy who will protect them and discipline them (in bedroom) if they have been a naughty girl.

High set eyebrows= opposite of bad boy. It looks soft and submissive. Youre not ugly by any means, actually normie level/average, maybe sightly above (judging by jaw and other ratios). But the eye area is weak.

Eyes= law.

If you truly know all these "broken" and "fragile" emo women with different mental issues, they dont actually want a soft boy who will pamper them. They want a drug addicted dark triad badboy Chadlite who will both protect them and whip them with a belt while having sex.
I do a fair amount of drugs and am into rough kinky name calling sex. But yeah, if face isnt good enough they wont even be able to find out. I wanna get canthoplasty and hairline moved down, and genio or maybe chin implant, idk tho

Ahh....young Black Ashley. In grade school, I remember feeling very anxious when I realized she was lightly touching my clothed bum on the playground. I quickly turned around and looked at her briefly. She was very pretty and sweet, however.

And then, the Black girl in Wal-Mart who briefly stopped and stared me with a simple "Hi". I said "Hello" and continued shopping.

Ahh....young Black Ashley. In grade school, I remember feeling very anxious when I realized she was lightly touching my clothed bum on the playground. I quickly turned around and looked at her briefly. She was very pretty and sweet, however.

And then, the Black girl in Wal-Mart who briefly stopped and stared me with a simple "Hi". I said "Hello" and continued shopping.
Bruh ur chad

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii

I recall the special occasion when we were alone. Both of us partially-clothed and staring at one another.

"Elizabeth" and I decided to simulate "marriage" at the young age of six. We embraced one another and kissed several times. We bent each-other's fingers and lightly licked them in a back-and-forth "game". Then, we cuddled on her bed while shirtless and kissed softly.

I was very careful to notice her feeding tube. In adolescence, we "lightly wrestled" and pinned each-other to my bed upstairs at our grandmother's house.

• So Sad
I recall the special occasion when we were alone. Both of us partially-clothed and staring at one another.

"Elizabeth" and I decided to simulate "marriage" at the young age of six. We embraced one another and kissed several times. We bent each-other's fingers and lightly licked them in a back-and-forth "game". Then, we cuddled on her bed while shirtless and kissed softly.

I was very careful to notice her feeding tube. In adolescence, we "lightly wrestled" and pinned each-other to my bed upstairs at our grandmother's house.
I used to date a girl with a feed tube :feelsbadman: my first love and most intense love, i miss helping her do her treatments

What's the point in living if I can't have a cute girl with daddy issues for me to save?
Unironically those girls have lower standards and just want any guy that gives them attention. They will date literal subhumans, but it only works if they are jb's. JFL at trying to date a grown adult woman with "daddy issues", they are just fat feminists at that point.

OP you should badboymax, just wear ripped jeans and black shirts

I used to date a girl with a feed tube :feelsbadman: my first love and most intense love, i miss helping her do her treatments

Quite considerate of you. At that age, I would sit back and watch my aunt feed her. She also received Miralax, as did I.

• So Sad
Unironically those girls have lower standards and just want any guy that gives them attention. They will date literal subhumans, but it only works if they are jb's. JFL at trying to date a grown adult woman with "daddy issues", they are just fat feminists at that point.

OP you should badboymax, just wear ripped jeans and black shirts
I do a lot the time, i wear lots of jewlery too, also i only want to date girls in 16-19 range

I recall Roxanne accidentally bumping into me on one occasion. She was moving around for a group activity and her clothed bum accidentally slammed against my pants. She was embarrassed and immediately apologized. She also wore makeup/a t-shirt and sat next to me as I sat alone on another occasion.

Bianca was a redheaded Castiza with olive skin and green-eyes. Bianca would sometimes wake me up on the transportation van with "Wake up [Intellau]...You are home. Have a good day!". She sometimes sat next to me.

Gwendolyn was a White female, twelve-years of age. She handed me a "hockey stick" for a group activity and offered me advice due to my poor motor coordination. "Try aiming down...". She sat one seat away from me and two seats away from Leandro each day.

Who said you're visible to fat women?

• +1
Career max now while you still have a chance

• +1
worse hairline than me.looks short.

you deserve to rot

I'm Incel and I AMOG you.

• WTF
As long as by little cousin you dont mean pedo territory i feel you

My "little half-cousin" referred to me as "sweetie" and wished to play a game under a large blanket with me.

what you even crying about you stupid bitch
??

• +1
The only girls that ever want me (even then still rare) are not the type I wanna attract. I'm not even picky like that compared to 90% of the people here, but I just can't get my skinny emo/alt princess that I so desperately crave. What's the point in living if I can't have a cute girl with daddy issues for me to save? :feelscry: Seeing so many cute girls at EDM things and bars and clubs and on Tinder and Tiktok, there's so many attractive girls (and especially emo ones) and NONE of them are for me or will EVER want me because I was born with less than ideal features and ratios. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't get depressed over it, and I let it consume and rot and decay my already fucked up head even more. I can only hope to surgery max but by then I might be some oldcel and it will be too late for me to get the emo biddies that will make me happy... :feelsrope:
Don't worry, these thoughts will be easier to deal with over time. You just have to realize this is just your genetic programming speaking and not actually you.

• +1

As I walked outside, a young light-skinned Black foid with red-dyed hair approached me. She said to me, "You look tired", from a distance and walked quite slowly. She gave me a slight gaze of disapproval as I walked past her. In the libraries of Minneapolis, I was briefly eyed by a hazel-eyed blonde. She was an adolescent and needed virtual homework help. An Asian girl once smiled at me and eyed me with her arms crossed, standing outside in the Minnesotan winter.

The redheaded White volunteer at the youth commune who blocked the closet and started smiling at me. Perhaps Maria, the young Black femoid who questioned my meal choices and sat by me as I sat alone in the youth commune, is also worth mentioning.

Take comfort in your subhumanity never being observed

• So Sad
Am i subhuman? Over :feelsbadman:
You need longer hair & some more muscle mass. :hnghn: Women at 21 want somewhat muscular guy even cute emo ones. twinks are ideal for 15 year olds.

Last edited:
  • +1
You need longer hair & some more muscle mass. :hnghn: Women at 21 want somewhat muscular guy even cute emo ones. thinks are ideal for 15 year olds.
I want girls 17-19

Users who are viewing this thread

Back