Can't find a decent satanic community

D

Deleted member 6856

Kraken
Satanism is getting hijacked by libtards just like paganism did tbh. This is insane I found some satanic communities but they are ran by retarded tumblr girls and LARPers. I even looked on the dark web.

I found one legit community, which is Club 600 but they are closed and I don't see a sign of them approving my application. It's over for satanistcels tbh.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Weed and Over
Join to (((them)))

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: diggbicc, stuckneworleans, Weed and 6 others
ur legit retard brosel beyond over

• So Sad
Reactions: inceletto
What kind of satanism do you want to practice: modern or the classic one with human sacrifices, drinking blood, burning churches, killing priests, etc.?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc and inceletto
What kind of satanism do you want to practice: modern or the classic one with human sacrifices, drinking blood, burning churches, killing priests, etc.?
Modern one jfl,i'm not a sadist faggot

Modern one jfl,i'm not a sadist faggot
Well, the modern one is full of tumblr girls, edgy kids, posers, larpers, etc., it's just a joke, real, pure satanism is the complete opposite of Christianity, like you must specifically disobey all the ten commandments and kill, steal, commit adultery, dishonor your father and mother, etc., you also must commit the seven deadly sins and be greedy, lazy, envious, obsessed by sex, etc.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and inceletto
Well, the modern one is full of tumblr girls, edgy kids, posers, larpers, etc., it's just a joke, real, pure satanism is the complete opposite of Christianity, like you must specifically disobey all the ten commandments and kill, steal, commit adultery, dishonor your father and mother, etc., you also must commit the seven deadly sins and be greedy, lazy, envious, obsessed by sex, etc.
Well i kinda suit all requirements ngl

Playermodel rope

• Love it
thats what satanism is bro lol

• So Sad