Can’t find normal Maxfacs

Saint Casanova

Saint Casanova

Emerald
Joined
Apr 11, 2023
Posts
45,843
Reputation
63,437
I can’t find any maxillofacial surgeons that also care about aesthetics in London! I need BSSO and SARPE/MSE. Should I just cope with fillers. Every clinic here is offering fillers. Even in Harrods jfl
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31024
fillers mog ask blackgymmax why u think he only does fillers and rhino and eye surgyery?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Same here in france, there are only bluepilled cucks or ppls who charge 30k for shit results anyways.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Londoners GTFIH
 
Same here in france, there are only bluepilled cucks or ppls who charge 30 for shit results anyways.
It’s not worth it to go to these clinics, either go to Italy or Switzerland or just leave it. It’s either all in or just a waste of money
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31024
I thought you had no money?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
I thought you had no money?
I have money for BSSO and Sarpe, my parents will pay for it or most of it at least because it’s also beneficial for health. They won’t pay for implants or roids/HGH though. I’m not sure about fillers tbh.
 

Similar threads

Squizaz
Replies
73
Views
328
Squizaz
Squizaz
…………
Replies
6
Views
28
badacne
badacne
britishbomber
Replies
0
Views
30
britishbomber
britishbomber
mewannaascendnow
Blackpill is this normal
Replies
11
Views
99
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
abeeidk
Replies
0
Views
6
abeeidk
abeeidk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top