Why tf can't I find love?

tbh I do understand your frustration, I also live in Austria and its genuinely hard af to bag.

but you could improve a bit, get a haircut. go to a salon, not a barber they will rip you apart and ruin your life for the next 3 months.
get some layers so it looks better, rn it looks "too much" ifykyk
 
  • +1
Reactions: Squizaz
tbh I do understand your frustration, I also live in Austria and its genuinely hard af to bag.

but you could improve a bit, get a haircut. go to a salon, not a barber they will rip you apart and ruin your life for the next 3 months.
get some layers so it looks better, rn it looks "too much" ifykyk
its probably not its just u guys are some ND mfs

if i can bag in saudi (which is literally ultra nightmare difficulty) i think its safe to say its possible for u guys with a bit of effort
 
  • +1
Reactions: Squizaz and hypr
squint even more maybe you will find it
 
  • +1
Reactions: freakicris
tbh I do understand your frustration, I also live in Austria and its genuinely hard af to bag.

but you could improve a bit, get a haircut. go to a salon, not a barber they will rip you apart and ruin your life for the next 3 months.
get some layers so it looks better, rn it looks "too much" ifykyk
I'll go to one, haven't got a haircut in a year and 2 months
 
  • +1
Reactions: hypr
if i can bag in saudi (which is literally ultra nightmare difficulty) i think its safe to say its possible for u guys with a bit of effort
that might be true also but it is really difficult here. also i am not really nd
 
I'll go to one, haven't got a haircut in a year and 2 months
do not cut your hair short tho, just ask for more structure and tell them what you don't like about it. you are the customer
 
  • +1
Reactions: Squizaz
ima be honest bro i would not say ur a 5-6 morel like 2-3.5 but youll find love plus have a good personality ik ppl joke but ive seen plenty ugly duded pull hot chicks js cause they got a good personality
 
ima be honest bro i would not say ur a 5-6 morel like 2-3.5 but youll find love plus have a good personality ik ppl joke but ive seen plenty ugly duded pull hot chicks js cause they got a good personality
I gave myself a 5-6 rating based of wheatwaffles scale, it's the most realistic one. Saying that I'm not even a 4 is unrealistic, many of y'all brains are brainwashed into forgetting how a normal human looks like, go outside and look around and see how other people look like. And maybe take a break from social media for your own good
 
I gave myself a 5-6 rating based of wheatwaffles scale, it's the most realistic one. Saying that I'm not even a 4 is unrealistic, many of y'all brains are brainwashed into forgetting how a normal human looks like, go outside and look around and see how other people look like. And maybe take a break from social media for your own good
somewhat true but even then lets say we met in the middle between my low 2 and ur high 6 that would be 4 so either way if ur a 6 2 or 4 im not suprised what ur describing is happening plus ur not a 6 im sorry bro ur js not
 
somewhat true but even then lets say we met in the middle between my low 2 and ur high 6 that would be 4 so either way if ur a 6 2 or 4 im not suprised what ur describing is happening plus ur not a 6 im sorry bro ur js not
This might be ragebait, but if not then I'm not here to argue, think what you want for yourself. imo the way you are thinking is unrealistic and that you need a break from social media as said before. I won't say anything else about this anymore, this was everything I had to say.
 
This might be ragebait, but if not then I'm not here to argue, think what you want for yourself. imo the way you are thinking is unrealistic and that you need a break from social media as said before. I won't say anything else about this anymore, this was everything I had to say.
im not ragebaiting im js telling u my opinion tell me how my thinking is unrealistic explain please
 
Europe is brutal USA is easy lobby istg
 
Mogs me

And you can't? Btw jbw (woman) is the only legit theory - like they are writing to my bitterness - find a love you inkell
 
  • +1
Reactions: Squizaz
17yo, 182.2cm (5'11.7) in Austria.

life is unenjoyable if you're alone, just in general there's not much point in anything since you won't accomplish anything valuable and feelings are chemical reactions.

My friends who are under 180 and have a 5-6.5/10 face are all in relationships and I don't get how they are doing it.

I don't really have problems with approaching women, I always ended up leaving with their insta. But after a few weeks they start to ghost me like you could have just rejected me instead.:feelswhy:

Had only 1 relationship in my entire life and that was 4 years ago and I'm afraid that it might be my last too. Still a virgin, could have lost my virginity to 2 women but I'm demisexual.

I'd say I'm a 5.5-6/10 facially and my body is not bad either just that I'm a twink (57-60kg). Look at pics/vids I added. In the vid I used a lot of retouched.

Into fashion so people sometimes look at me weirdly because of how I dress. But I guess nichemaxing is a way to filter out people who you'll truly enjoy to be around.

Might be truly over for me. I don't even know how to describe how sad I'm about this stuff, seeing other people in relationships while I'm lonely. Just seeing a girl my type irl or online ruins my mood for the entire day, knowing that I can't get that.

I'm just frustrated about this topic, had to let this out and yap about it.
get a haircut ik people will say mane is law and long hair can be good js not this long and unstyled, get a mod cut or sum
 
get a haircut ik people will say mane is law and long hair can be good js not this long and unstyled, get a mod cut or sum
"Mane is law" is the corniest thing ever, everyone looks better with different hairstyles. I just like long hair and it suits me the best, I won't cut it shorter and I will let it grow. I'll get it layered soon, but I won't get any type of cut, tho I appreciate your opinion.
 

Similar threads

freakicris
Replies
3
Views
29
thehand
thehand
Crallzy333
Replies
2
Views
21
Crallzy333
Crallzy333
I
Replies
10
Views
93
GPlatestoascend1
GPlatestoascend1
ascendEliasDepoot
Replies
10
Views
65
alexcs
A
GodsDice
Replies
8
Views
56
jflmeister
jflmeister

Users who are viewing this thread

  • camavinga124
Back
Top