Can't find surgeon

D

Deleted member 30120

Silver
I'm looking to get an orbital box osteotomy but in my country it seems that unless you have condition or are deformed they won't do it. I have close set eyes and would like to move my eye sockets further apart.

• JFL
Reactions: reaper2 and PseudoMaxxer
Meme surgery

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and ZaC
@RealSurgerymax im the middle man, give me a cut since i just gave you a customer 😍 😍

I'll do it

• +1
Reactions: reaper2 and Deleted member 32485
I'm looking to get an orbital box osteotomy but in my country it seems that unless you have condition or are deformed they won't do it. I have close set eyes and would like to move my eye sockets further apart.
Give me a knife, some playdoe, and two shots of tequila and I’ll get it done

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50511 and PseudoMaxxer
IPD is tough

you need $100k and hit up giant implants, risks are involved too but on the bright side the waiting list is huge so you have time to save and consider it

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
General question

Slight inbalance between both eyes is normal Right?

Can maybe bimax/lefort Or genio solve slight inbalance?

General question

Slight inbalance between both eyes is normal Right?

Can maybe bimax/lefort Or genio solve slight inbalance?
even sean O pry has slight imbalance

• +1
Reactions: tren_31
seriously tho, should i worry or no?

Turkey

All the Orbital Box Osteotomies are being done in turkey with a Surgerymax cmf partnership.
The guide to do it subcranially (the precise and actual safe way) is patent pending owned by Surgerymax CMF. We own this procedure yet we are still keeping it affordable offering it for the lowest I have ever seen. Same as getting a bimax.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
All the Orbital Box Osteotomies are being done in turkey with a Surgerymax cmf partnership.
The guide to do it subcranially (the precise and actual safe way) is patent pending owned by Surgerymax CMF. We own this procedure yet we are still keeping it affordable offering it for the lowest I have ever seen. Same as getting a bimax.

what are your prices?

could i dm you to ask for which surgeries i need?

be the change you want to see in the world