Can't fucking sleep

Spiritualcell

Spiritualcell

Very spiritual
Aight, listen up. So ya boy started back on that lisdexafetamine, right? Popped 80mg and was like, "Who need sleep?" Man, I was in the zone for a whole 30 hours, just workin' on my game. Every 8 hours, took another 40mg to keep that vibe goin'. But yo, side effect was gettin' mad horny, ya feel me? So I spent like 3 hours on beating my meat, resultin' in 5 nuts total. Weird part tho, it messed with my mojo down there, especially with no sleep and watchin' too much of that adult stuff, know what I'm sayin'?

Now, you'd think after stayin' up for 32 hours straight, I'd KO for at least 8, right? Nah, man. Slept at 1 AM, woke up at 4, feelin' like my stomach was ready to eat itself. Don't know why, but lack of sleep make me hungry as hell. Tried to sleep more, couldn't, so popped another pill and got back to grindin' on my game for 23 more hours. Took some small breaks, surfin' .org.

Ended the night at 3 AM, after some 'me-time,' if you catch my drift. But check this, woke up at 6 AM, still tired as hell. Now it's 6 PM, and I'm feelin' all types of messed up. Tired, hungry, my chest feelin' weird, and productivity in the gutter. For real, I regret skippin' sleep. Next time, gotta get that full 8, ya know?
@Mastermind
@Crusile
@TsarTsar444
@Danish_Retard
@TrestIsBest
@GigaTyroneOrDeath
@chaddyboi66

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Decha, mizzy, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Yeah don't redose it's stupid
Also make sure you have something to be busy with that isn't jacking off

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Spiritualcell and TsarTsar444
I have experience with amphetamines for years, and if all its different steroisomer conformations ,and what you described is exactly what happened to me when using the higher levo isomer heavy compounds. I have actually never tried lis-dextroamphetamine though, the ones i did were: methamphetamine, 2-fluroide-methamphetamine, adderall, dextroamphetamine, and racemix amphetamine sulfate (the basic amph).

The worst side effects and least amount of good effects came from racemix which is even split of 50% dextro and 50% levo. The levo component is the trouble, the only possitive thing that it does is higher activity on adrenaline compared to dextro, which leads to not just having no appetite/desire to eat, but just that food is disgusting and unbearable to chew and swallow on in as well (meth and 2-fma as example, didn't have this nasty side effect at all, the appetite reduction was not as bad and food could be eaten if i forced myself and even enjoy flavors).

Another thing the higher adrenaline and noradrenaline action of the levo isomer is way worse sleep, don't get eluded that meth is worse for this even though its halflife is 2 times longer then normal amphetamine, and that's because meth has the least affinity to noradrenaline and adrenaline out of the whole amphetamine class drugs. Adrenaline from levo causes you to feel energy and sense of worry long after you have taken a dose, while dopamine in itself only causes mind ocupation and excitement which can be managed better and lead to good sleep.

But its interesting how a pure dextroamph caused you this amount of insomnia, sounds like you are quite sensitive to norepinephrine (which is also active with pure dextro just with a lesser ratio of 1:5). Also im not familiar with dose ranges of Vyvanse cause of its complicated time release system, and its possible various foods and other stuff has much greater influence on its metabolism which leads to it lasting very long

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Spiritualcell
Yeah don't redose it's stupid
Also make sure you have something to be busy with that isn't jacking off
I know I shouldn't stay awake for two days, but dosing twice a day is fine, right? That's my strategy. It allows me to work for 16 hours straight. Which is what I want.

But its interesting how a pure dextroamph caused you this amount of insomnia, sounds like you are quite sensitive to norepinephrine (which is also active with pure dextro just with a lesser ratio of 1:5).
I've never tried the levo isomer. I've only tried lisdexamfetamine and dextroamphetamine, and I get this shit straight from my doctor, so I know I'm not getting scammed.

Also im not familiar with dose ranges of Vyvanse cause of its complicated time release system, and its possible various foods and other stuff has much greater influence on its metabolism which leads to it lasting very long
Lisdexamfetamine 80 mg = dextroamphetamine 25 mg. What do you think about my dosing? Is it too high? I'm worried about neurotoxicity.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, TsarTsar444 and Mastermind
I know I shouldn't stay awake for two days, but dosing twice a day is fine, right? That's my strategy. It allows me to work for 16 hours straight. Which is what I want.

I've never tried the levo isomer. I've only tried lisdexamfetamine and dextroamphetamine, and I get this shit straight from my doctor, so I know I'm not getting scammed.

Lisdexamfetamine 80 mg = dextroamphetamine 25 mg. What do you think about my dosing? Is it too high? I'm worried about neurotoxicity.
25 dextro Isn't high, 5mg is the minimum effective ir dose. But idk how this 25 is released, is it slowly like titrated?

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Aight, listen up. So ya boy started back on that lisdexafetamine, right? Popped 80mg and was like, "Who need sleep?" Man, I was in the zone for a whole 30 hours, just workin' on my game. Every 8 hours, took another 40mg to keep that vibe goin'. But yo, side effect was gettin' mad horny, ya feel me? So I spent like 3 hours on beating my meat, resultin' in 5 nuts total. Weird part tho, it messed with my mojo down there, especially with no sleep and watchin' too much of that adult stuff, know what I'm sayin'?

Now, you'd think after stayin' up for 32 hours straight, I'd KO for at least 8, right? Nah, man. Slept at 1 AM, woke up at 4, feelin' like my stomach was ready to eat itself. Don't know why, but lack of sleep make me hungry as hell. Tried to sleep more, couldn't, so popped another pill and got back to grindin' on my game for 23 more hours. Took some small breaks, surfin' .org.

Ended the night at 3 AM, after some 'me-time,' if you catch my drift. But check this, woke up at 6 AM, still tired as hell. Now it's 6 PM, and I'm feelin' all types of messed up. Tired, hungry, my chest feelin' weird, and productivity in the gutter. For real, I regret skippin' sleep. Next time, gotta get that full 8, ya know?
@Mastermind
@Crusile
@TsarTsar444
@Danish_Retard
@TrestIsBest
@GigaTyroneOrDeath
@chaddyboi66
sleep quallity over sleep quantity and for people with who cant sleep try this.

Your sleep is a kind of balance. On the left side, you have sleep pressure, and on the right side, tension. As the day progresses, your sleep pressure becomes heavier. After a while, it tips over, and you fall asleep. However, when you engage in exciting and stressful activities, tension builds up, making you more alert and awake. Your body perceives tension and stress as potential threats and wants to stay awake, just in case there are predators nearby. This is where sleep restriction comes into play.

Imagine you're a poor sleeper who typically manages only 6 hours of sleep per night, often interrupted and very light. From now on, you should not spend more than 6 hours in bed, regardless of how long you've been awake. It may sound counterintuitive because you want more sleep, but this method serves two purposes:

1. It increases your sleep pressure because you spend more time out of bed. People with insomnia often lack confidence in their ability to fall asleep, so this helps restore that confidence.
  2. It promotes deeper sleep. Your body recognizes that it has only a limited number of hours to achieve restorative sleep, so it starts to enter deeper sleep phases. This doesn't happen immediately but usually takes effect after about seven to ten days of strict adherence.
After a few weeks, you'll begin to feel more energetic as your body adapts to your new sleep routine."

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

@Mastermind
@Crusile
@TsarTsar444
@Danish_Retard
@TrestIsBest
@GigaTyroneOrDeath
@chaddyboi66
Narcotics and lab chemicals are for Incel losers, Chad drinks Beer Only 🍺☺️