Cant get a Gf. Rate me

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
I think im htn/weakchadlite.

Been called handsome multiple times by family members, but I think women are too intimidated to approach
Main qimg 202d08fc4005b4964452f4691f5ff9a8 lq

I also think hypergamy and polygamy ruined dating because almost every girl i ask out has a boyfriend nowadays

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, The Thinker, WanderingBurro and 12 others

Been called handsome multiple times by family members, but I think women are too intimidated to approach
View attachment 2185791

I also think hypergamy and polygamy ruined dating because almost every girl i ask out has a boyfriend nowadays
Mtn in the west.

chadlite

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Undatable chadpreet. Scares women away

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, OSOARROGANT and chawaje
Definitely chad. My theory would be that women subconsciously assume they are below your looks level and thus you haven't had results yet. Keep your head up king!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, OSOARROGANT, Deleted member 28904 and 6 others
Ltn 3/10

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, justinzayn, Myth and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OSOARROGANT, Deleted member 29167, Myth and 6 others
very beautiful bhai

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Chadpreetlite + exotic eye color 5.5psl

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and autistic_tendencies

View attachment 2185791

@Tryingtoascend

This ain't you, I remember you.

Did you ascend by now bro? (lookswise I mean)

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Screen Shot 2023 05 06 at 095943

Looks like you

• JFL
Reactions: allahcel
@Tryingtoascend
ฮคฮฟฮฝ ฮปฮญฮตฮน ฮท ฮผฮฌฮฝฮฑ ฯ„ฮฟฯ… ฯ‰ฯฮฑฮฏฮฟ ฮดฮตฮฝ ฮบฮฑฯ„ฮฌฮปฮฑฮฒฮฑ ฮณฮนฮฑฯ„ฮฏ ฮฝฮฑ ฮผฮทฮฝ ฮตฮฏฮฝฮฑฮน CHADLITE

i had the same but i learned game and now i slay every girl

View attachment 2185791

Hmm shave that pedo stache

View attachment 2185791

stromapilled again, incel with dark eyes

Giga subhuman

Too hot to handle

This ain't you, I remember you.

Did you ascend by now bro? (lookswise I mean)
Screenshot 2023 05 06 14 34 04 96 64ef5fc2000c1caa954c114bb372e1d5

I think I look better as my hair has gotten longer and ive gotten a lot of compliments on it.

But Im still not satisfied with the length tho as I use to cut it in the sides and back while growing it out

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Deleted member 14693
View attachment 2186563
I think I look better as my hair has gotten longer and ive gotten a lot of compliments on it.

But Im still not satisfied with the length tho as I use to cut it in the sides and back while growing it out
Yeah, you def look better but the acne on your forehead cucks you hard

• +1
Reactions: OSOARROGANT and Bitchwhipper2

View attachment 2185791

9 psl

Chad in Mumbai

View attachment 2185791

Desc GIF

• +1
Reactions: Broski
Sex symbol of kerala sewere dwellers.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Mirin the confidence

Users who are viewing this thread

Back