Can't let go my oneitis

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I thought I let her go 2 weeks ago but it's impossible
I'm just being real
We were so close friends and hanged out together almost all day for 4 years
We even dated once back in 2015-16
Nobody ever loved me as much as she did,her parents forced to break up with me and find someone else though
I hurt her too bad thanks to my jealousy and envy of her boyfriend and she said she won't talk to me anymore. This was 1-2 months ago. I fear she I'll never come back and I'll be trapped in nostalgia forever

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek, BrettyBoy, Deleted member 2933 and 1 other person
Why did her parents do that?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life and autistic_tendencies
Only because of my style (scene)
They didn't even know me lol
That’s stupid man
It should be her choice, not her parents’s choice

Just kill her and stuff her body and keep it with you

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted member 206 and Zygos4Life
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Not a hard situation, just ask her to forgive u and say u were an ass, she dated u, u were friends for 4 years, she is worth your attention, even if she has a boyfriend now, just keep the friendship and keep looksmaxing until u can mog her bf, gl sir.

I thought I let her go 2 weeks ago but it's impossible
I'm just being real
We were so close friends and hanged out together almost all day for 4 years
We even dated once back in 2015-16
Nobody ever loved me as much as she did,her parents forced to break up with me and find someone else though
I hurt her too bad thanks to my jealousy and envy of her boyfriend and she said she won't talk to me anymore. This was 1-2 months ago. I fear she I'll never come back and I'll be trapped in nostalgia forever
This is not Dark triad. Just suppress emotions brah, there's a lot of foids in the wild. And if you snap, hit that Elliot Rodger brah

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
Not a hard situation, just ask her to forgive u and say u were an ass, she dated u, u were friends for 4 years, she is worth your attention, even if she has a boyfriend now, just keep the friendship and keep looksmaxing until u can mog her bf, gl sir.
I told her I'm sorry a thousand times already,even bought her shit for 150$,and I didn't even get a reply
I hurt her so bad I am dead to her now,no matter what bro

I told her I'm sorry a thousand times already,even bought her shit for 150$,and I didn't even get a reply
I hurt her so bad I am dead to her now,no matter what bro

Keep trying, but no autistically, try to go somewhere u know she will be.
This is not Dark triad. Just suppress emotions brah, there's a lot of foids in the wild. And if you snap, hit that Elliot Rodger brah

I disagree, a foid that dates him and became friends for 4 years shouldnt be dumped like some oneitis we tend to orbit who give us nothing.

SirGey

No one cares about your sissyboy problems you faggot. Try talking with your mom about your oneitis you cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045
No one cares about your sissyboy problems you faggot. Try talking with your mom about your oneitis you cuck
Rent free newfag

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
You had a strong bond with a famale while Chad was fucking her? And you think this bond was mutual? Get a hold of yourself.

she doesn't even care about you, and she's being used by her boyfriend: You were her friend while she was fucked and serving her boyfriend, and you had what you call a "close" relationship with her? You served nothing more, nothing less than a free, laughable validation supply for her; but life is yours, beg and feel the cleanings that you will do to her boyfriend, is cucked in spirit anyway, so whatever