Cant tell if im doing mewing right or not

shibo

shibo

Equinox
Ok so i read the mewing page and i just want to make sure im doing this correctly, so i put my tongue at the tip and make sure my tongue also touches the roof of my mouth? is it normal my tongue automatically goes back to the tip if I move it away? i feel like im not doing something right. when i swallow i keep my tongue at the tip, so am i missing something? also i can't tell if my tongue is touching the roof or not, am i supposed to keep to keep my mouth shut and the roof of my mouth just touches the tongue, while the front of my tongue kind of arches up to touch the tip?

it subconsciously goes to the tip when its not touching, am i doing this wrong? also is the tip of the tongue supposed to arch up to reach the tip

you got to keep your teeth gently clenched the whole time

your tongue on the roof of your mouth right behind the back of your front teeth

I've seen @Mewcel explain to many times I got the whole routine memorized

IMG 6217

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel
you got to keep your teeth gently clenched the whole time

your tongue on the roof of your mouth right behind the back of your front teeth

I've seen @Mewcel explain to many times I got the whole routine memorized

View attachment 6565
Is that all i need to do? Also i cant tell if my entire tongue is touching the roof.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Look man the thing that helped me the most is; stop thinking about the tip of the tongue, you need to get the back of the tongue up there and build it’s mind muscle connection slowly, the tip is irrelevant for now. Take your time you’ll get it and continue reading different explanations. It’s like a wave pattern, your back tongue comes up then the mid part of the tongue and then the top. Good way to get your back tongue up is to inhale through your nose and then abruptly stop, watch and see if your Adam’s apple comes upwards. You should also feel your tongue get sunctioned to the roof of your mouth. That’s just one way, all these are just different techniques to build control of your tongue.

Mewing is the biggest cope since JBB.

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
Look man the thing that helped me the most is; stop thinking about the tip of the tongue, you need to get the back of the tongue up there and build it’s mind muscle connection slowly, the tip is irrelevant for now. Take your time you’ll get it and continue reading different explanations. It’s like a wave pattern, your back tongue comes up then the mid part of the tongue and then the top. Good way to get your back tongue up is to inhale through your nose and then abruptly stop, watch and see if your Adam’s apple comes upwards. You should also feel your tongue get sunctioned to the roof of your mouth. That’s just one way, all these are just different techniques to build control of your tongue.
How can i tell if my back tongue is touching the roof? Idk if it is