Can't trans people be accepted?

D

Deleted member 13787

Kraken
I'm not trans but someone close to me is. She's been hurt verbally and bullied so badly in her school, I feel really really bad... Aren't they humans after all? What makes them less deserving of affection than people without complicacies? Changing society is way overdue, let's change one mind who thinks so to help trans people get what they deserve.

Edit: Thank you for the support, I'm so glad the community is so kind regarding this!!

Edit 2: 😮‍💨 omfg 🥰 thanks for 1k upvotes. 😍Both me and the person mentioned are delighted 😄to see how supporting you all are! Thanks again!😉😌

Edit 3: I've been reading 📖 all the comments and thanks so much for your support, it really goes to show your compassion towards them and I'm so happy people are generally positive towards them! Thanks for 2k!!! (The person mentioned is absolutely delighted to see thisss thanks so muchhh). And for those who disagree, I understand what you mean, but try putting yourself in their place and try to understand what they feel when they are trying to get over this insecurity!

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS, Deleted member 14280, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 7 others
Are you also okay with pedoes? They are comparable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, metagross and Deleted member 13787
U4779c99m6q71

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS, Haven, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
you are trans lol jfl at this subtle i am not trans but someone close to me is LOL who you fooling clouder not me NOT FUCKING ME

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 14848, WontStopNorwooding and 3 others
you are trans lol jfl at this subtle i am not trans but someone close to me is LOL who you fooling clouder not me NOT FUCKING ME
Not funny.

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 13787
@WontStopNorwooding @Haven @Biiyo03 @n0rthface thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03 and n0rthface
I stand with my transgender friends @TsarTsar444 , @PingPong and @N1666 !

Trans rights are human rights!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, n0rthface, Deleted member 14323 and 1 other person
I stand with my transgender friends @TsarTsar444 , @PingPong and @N1666 !

Trans rights are human rights!
So my parents left for a business trip and that left me home alone. I was bored out my mind and really lonely so I decided to get some shaving cream and shave all my body and facial hair off. After I did that I went to the store to buy some feminine accessories such as makeup, lipstick, lip gloss, mascara, bows, eyeliner, nail polish, bras, necklaces, and a long straight curly brown wig. After that I went to buy a long sleeve white dress. I took about an half an hour to get fully dressed, and what do you know I looked at myself in the mirror, and I made such a beautiful girl even tho I’m a guy. I’m pretty skinny and I don’t have many masculine features so it would be hard for y’all to tell if I was a guy. I never crossdressed before but I was so excited and happy with myself. I was so shocked how well I pulled off the look to look like a beautiful hot girl so I did some business with myself in the bathroom while being dolled up as a femboy. It was the most fun I had in months, I’m I down bad or is this normal? Im straight btw if anyone is wondering.

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and WontStopNorwooding
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 13787
@WontStopNorwooding @Haven @Biiyo03 @n0rthface thoughts?
You 👈 will never 🙅 be a real 😍 woman 👩. You 👉 have no 🚫 womb 🤰🚼, you 👈 have no 🙅🏼 ovaries 🗣👩🏾, you 👈 have no 🙅 eggs 🐣. You 👉🏻 are a homosexual 👬 man 👨🌊 twisted 🥨 by drugs 💉🌡 and surgery 💉💊👨🏿‍⚕️ into a crude 👺 mockery 😂 of nature’s perfection 👌. All 💯 the “validation” you 👈 get 🉐 is two-faced and half-hearted 💔. Behind ↩ your 👉 back ⬅ people 😕🤔👨 mock 😨😟 you 👉. Your 👈 parents 👪 are disgusted 😷 and ashamed 😔 of you 👈🏼, your 👉👨‍❤️‍👨 “friends” laugh 😂 at your 🤩👉👅 ghoulish appearance 🔎 behind 👟 closed 🙌✊🏾 doors 🚪🔍. Men 👨 are utterly 🐄 repulsed by you 👈. Thousands 👌🌼💯 of years 📅 of evolution 🐒 have allowed 😖 men 👨 to sniff 👃👅🤤 out frauds 🙊😲🐽 with incredible 😯❗ efficiency 📈🕐. Even 🌃 trannies 🙋‍♂️👠 who “pass” look 👀 uncanny and unnatural ❌ to a man 👨 . Your 👉 bone 🍖 structure 🏠🏡 is a dead 💀 giveaway 🎉. And even 🌃 if you 👈 manage 🧔 to get 🔟 a drunk 🍻 guy 👨 home 🏡 with you 👉, he’ll turn ↪ tail 🔛 and bolt 🏃🏻‍♀️ the second ⏱ he 🏠👨 gets 🔟 a whiff 🌸👃💨 of your 👉 diseased 😷🐱 , infected 😖 axe 🎸 wound 💨. You 👉🏻 will never ❌ be happy 😃😊 . You 👈 wrench 👨🏿‍🔧 out a fake 👻 smile 😀 every ☝ single ☝ morning 🌄 and tell 🗣 yourself it’s going 🏃 to be ok 👌, but 🍑 deep 😱 inside 💠 you 👈 feel 😁 the depression 😭😞😰 creeping 👀 up ☝ like 👍 a weed 🌿🍁😴 , ready 👍👌 to crush 😘📏 you 👈 under 😡 the unbearable 😿 weight 😔. Eventually 💦🍆 it’ll be too much 😩😂🙀 to bear 🐻- you’ll buy 💰 a rope ➰, tie 👔 a noose 😔, put 🔛🅰 it around 🔃 your 👉 neck 🐪 , and plunge 🤺 into the cold 💨 abyss 🍌 . Your 👉 parents 👪 will find 🔍 you 👈, heartbroken 💔 but 🍑 relieved 😀🅱 that they no 😣 longer 🍆 have to live 😩 with the unbearable 😿 shame 😳 and disappointment 🙃. They’ll bury ⚰ you 👈 with a headstone marked 🖍 with your 👉 birth 👶 name 📛, and every ☝ passerby for the rest 💤 of eternity 🌋🆎💅🏿 will know 🤔 a man 👨🏻 is buried ☠⚰ there. Your 👉 body 💃 will decay ☠ and go 🏃 back 🗣🔙 to the dust 🏜, and all 💯 that will remain 💰🔕 of your 👉🍆 legacy ⚰👴🏻 is a skeleton 💀 that is unmistakably male 👦. This is your 👉 fate 🌌. This is what you 👈🏼 chose 👉😎👈. There is no 🚫 turning 💃 back ⬅.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TeamPunishment, AutisticBeaner and Deleted member 14848
You 👈 will never 🙅 be a real 😍 woman 👩. You 👉 have no 🚫 womb 🤰🚼, you 👈 have no 🙅🏼 ovaries 🗣👩🏾, you 👈 have no 🙅 eggs 🐣. You 👉🏻 are a homosexual 👬 man 👨🌊 twisted 🥨 by drugs 💉🌡 and surgery 💉💊👨🏿‍⚕️ into a crude 👺 mockery 😂 of nature’s perfection 👌. All 💯 the “validation” you 👈 get 🉐 is two-faced and half-hearted 💔. Behind ↩ your 👉 back ⬅ people 😕🤔👨 mock 😨😟 you 👉. Your 👈 parents 👪 are disgusted 😷 and ashamed 😔 of you 👈🏼, your 👉👨‍❤️‍👨 “friends” laugh 😂 at your 🤩👉👅 ghoulish appearance 🔎 behind 👟 closed 🙌✊🏾 doors 🚪🔍. Men 👨 are utterly 🐄 repulsed by you 👈. Thousands 👌🌼💯 of years 📅 of evolution 🐒 have allowed 😖 men 👨 to sniff 👃👅🤤 out frauds 🙊😲🐽 with incredible 😯❗ efficiency 📈🕐. Even 🌃 trannies 🙋‍♂️👠 who “pass” look 👀 uncanny and unnatural ❌ to a man 👨 . Your 👉 bone 🍖 structure 🏠🏡 is a dead 💀 giveaway 🎉. And even 🌃 if you 👈 manage 🧔 to get 🔟 a drunk 🍻 guy 👨 home 🏡 with you 👉, he’ll turn ↪ tail 🔛 and bolt 🏃🏻‍♀️ the second ⏱ he 🏠👨 gets 🔟 a whiff 🌸👃💨 of your 👉 diseased 😷🐱 , infected 😖 axe 🎸 wound 💨. You 👉🏻 will never ❌ be happy 😃😊 . You 👈 wrench 👨🏿‍🔧 out a fake 👻 smile 😀 every ☝ single ☝ morning 🌄 and tell 🗣 yourself it’s going 🏃 to be ok 👌, but 🍑 deep 😱 inside 💠 you 👈 feel 😁 the depression 😭😞😰 creeping 👀 up ☝ like 👍 a weed 🌿🍁😴 , ready 👍👌 to crush 😘📏 you 👈 under 😡 the unbearable 😿 weight 😔. Eventually 💦🍆 it’ll be too much 😩😂🙀 to bear 🐻- you’ll buy 💰 a rope ➰, tie 👔 a noose 😔, put 🔛🅰 it around 🔃 your 👉 neck 🐪 , and plunge 🤺 into the cold 💨 abyss 🍌 . Your 👉 parents 👪 will find 🔍 you 👈, heartbroken 💔 but 🍑 relieved 😀🅱 that they no 😣 longer 🍆 have to live 😩 with the unbearable 😿 shame 😳 and disappointment 🙃. They’ll bury ⚰ you 👈 with a headstone marked 🖍 with your 👉 birth 👶 name 📛, and every ☝ passerby for the rest 💤 of eternity 🌋🆎💅🏿 will know 🤔 a man 👨🏻 is buried ☠⚰ there. Your 👉 body 💃 will decay ☠ and go 🏃 back 🗣🔙 to the dust 🏜, and all 💯 that will remain 💰🔕 of your 👉🍆 legacy ⚰👴🏻 is a skeleton 💀 that is unmistakably male 👦. This is your 👉 fate 🌌. This is what you 👈🏼 chose 👉😎👈. There is no 🚫 turning 💃 back ⬅.
That's it, I told my boyfriend I loved him. We're both 14 lol, but I really wanted to tell someone because both our parents are homophobic (we're both genderfluid, he's lesbian (non-men loving non-men) and I'm panromantic).

I told them at our school's back-to-school dance where we were both sitting on the blacktop. He said it back, and I'm just really happy <3

As a side note, they use he/they pronouns and I use they/them pronouns :)

EDIT: I AM SERIOUSLY ANNOYED WITH HOW TRANSPHOBIC, HOMOPHOBIC, AND GENERALL UNEDUCATED PEOPLE ARE

If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all

ANOTHER FUCKING EDIT BECAUSE PEOPLE CANT BE NICE: no one's identity, pronouns, sexuality, anything is up for debate. especially my boyfriend's

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, WontStopNorwooding, metagross and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 14323, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
That's it, I told my boyfriend I loved him. We're both 14 lol, but I really wanted to tell someone because both our parents are homophobic (we're both genderfluid, he's lesbian (non-men loving non-men) and I'm panromantic).

I told them at our school's back-to-school dance where we were both sitting on the blacktop. He said it back, and I'm just really happy <3

As a side note, they use he/they pronouns and I use they/them pronouns :)

EDIT: I AM SERIOUSLY ANNOYED WITH HOW TRANSPHOBIC, HOMOPHOBIC, AND GENERALL UNEDUCATED PEOPLE ARE

If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all

ANOTHER FUCKING EDIT BECAUSE PEOPLE CANT BE NICE: no one's identity, pronouns, sexuality, anything is up for debate. especially my boyfriend's
What the fuck nigger wtf:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: 360° and Deleted member 13787
@Hozay thoughts?

Are you serious or larp thread? @cloUder

Edit: Thank you for the support, I'm so glad the community is so kind regarding this!!

Edit 2: 😮‍💨 omfg 🥰 thanks for 1k upvotes. 😍Both me and the person mentioned are delighted 😄to see how supporting you all are! Thanks again!😉😌
What community, what upvotes?

Maybe we don't want to accept them because they're literally mentally ill and brainwashed?

Phew. I thought you took the femboy shit way too far before I clicked on the thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787