Can't trans people be accepted?

D

Deleted member 13787

Kraken
I'm not trans but someone close to me is. She's been hurt verbally and bullied so badly in her school, I feel really really bad... Aren't they humans after all? What makes them less deserving of affection than people without complicacies? Changing society is way overdue, let's change one mind who thinks so to help trans people get what they deserve.

Edit: Thank you for the support, I'm so glad the community is so kind regarding this!!

Edit 2: ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ omfg ๐Ÿฅฐ thanks for 1k upvotes. ๐Ÿ˜Both me and the person mentioned are delighted ๐Ÿ˜„to see how supporting you all are! Thanks again!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Œ

Edit 3: I've been reading ๐Ÿ“– all the comments and thanks so much for your support, it really goes to show your compassion towards them and I'm so happy people are generally positive towards them! Thanks for 2k!!! (The person mentioned is absolutely delighted to see thisss thanks so muchhh). And for those who disagree, I understand what you mean, but try putting yourself in their place and try to understand what they feel when they are trying to get over this insecurity!

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS, Deleted member 14280, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 7 others
Are you also okay with pedoes? They are comparable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, metagross and Deleted member 13787
U4779c99m6q71

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS, Haven, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
you are trans lol jfl at this subtle i am not trans but someone close to me is LOL who you fooling clouder not me NOT FUCKING ME

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 14848, WontStopNorwooding and 3 others
you are trans lol jfl at this subtle i am not trans but someone close to me is LOL who you fooling clouder not me NOT FUCKING ME
Not funny.

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 13787
@WontStopNorwooding @Haven @Biiyo03 @n0rthface thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03 and n0rthface
I stand with my transgender friends @TsarTsar444 , @PingPong and @N1666 !

Trans rights are human rights!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, n0rthface, Deleted member 14323 and 1 other person
I stand with my transgender friends @TsarTsar444 , @PingPong and @N1666 !

Trans rights are human rights!
So my parents left for a business trip and that left me home alone. I was bored out my mind and really lonely so I decided to get some shaving cream and shave all my body and facial hair off. After I did that I went to the store to buy some feminine accessories such as makeup, lipstick, lip gloss, mascara, bows, eyeliner, nail polish, bras, necklaces, and a long straight curly brown wig. After that I went to buy a long sleeve white dress. I took about an half an hour to get fully dressed, and what do you know I looked at myself in the mirror, and I made such a beautiful girl even tho Iโ€™m a guy. Iโ€™m pretty skinny and I donโ€™t have many masculine features so it would be hard for yโ€™all to tell if I was a guy. I never crossdressed before but I was so excited and happy with myself. I was so shocked how well I pulled off the look to look like a beautiful hot girl so I did some business with myself in the bathroom while being dolled up as a femboy. It was the most fun I had in months, Iโ€™m I down bad or is this normal? Im straight btw if anyone is wondering.

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and WontStopNorwooding
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 13787
@WontStopNorwooding @Haven @Biiyo03 @n0rthface thoughts?
You ๐Ÿ‘ˆ will never ๐Ÿ™… be a real ๐Ÿ˜ woman ๐Ÿ‘ฉ. You ๐Ÿ‘‰ have no ๐Ÿšซ womb ๐Ÿคฐ๐Ÿšผ, you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ have no ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿผ ovaries ๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿพ, you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ have no ๐Ÿ™… eggs ๐Ÿฃ. You ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป are a homosexual ๐Ÿ‘ฌ man ๐Ÿ‘จ๐ŸŒŠ twisted ๐Ÿฅจ by drugs ๐Ÿ’‰๐ŸŒก and surgery ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’Š๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€โš•๏ธ into a crude ๐Ÿ‘บ mockery ๐Ÿ˜‚ of natureโ€™s perfection ๐Ÿ‘Œ. All ๐Ÿ’ฏ the โ€œvalidationโ€ you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ get ๐Ÿ‰ is two-faced and half-hearted ๐Ÿ’”. Behind โ†ฉ your ๐Ÿ‘‰ back โฌ… people ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ‘จ mock ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ you ๐Ÿ‘‰. Your ๐Ÿ‘ˆ parents ๐Ÿ‘ช are disgusted ๐Ÿ˜ท and ashamed ๐Ÿ˜” of you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿผ, your ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘จโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จ โ€œfriendsโ€ laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚ at your ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘… ghoulish appearance ๐Ÿ”Ž behind ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ closed ๐Ÿ™ŒโœŠ๐Ÿพ doors ๐Ÿšช๐Ÿ”. Men ๐Ÿ‘จ are utterly ๐Ÿ„ repulsed by you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ. Thousands ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’ฏ of years ๐Ÿ“… of evolution ๐Ÿ’ have allowed ๐Ÿ˜– men ๐Ÿ‘จ to sniff ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿคค out frauds ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿฝ with incredible ๐Ÿ˜ฏโ€ผโ— efficiency ๐Ÿ“ˆ๐Ÿ•. Even ๐ŸŒƒ trannies ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘  who โ€œpassโ€ look ๐Ÿ‘€ uncanny and unnatural โŒ to a man ๐Ÿ‘จ . Your ๐Ÿ‘‰ bone ๐Ÿ– structure ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿก is a dead ๐Ÿ’€ giveaway ๐ŸŽ‰. And even ๐ŸŒƒ if you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ manage ๐Ÿง” to get ๐Ÿ”Ÿ a drunk ๐Ÿป guy ๐Ÿ‘จ home ๐Ÿก with you ๐Ÿ‘‰, heโ€™ll turn โ†ช tail ๐Ÿ”› and bolt ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ the second โฑ he ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ‘จ gets ๐Ÿ”Ÿ a whiff ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ’จ of your ๐Ÿ‘‰ diseased ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿฑ , infected ๐Ÿ˜– axe ๐ŸŽธ wound ๐Ÿ’จ. You ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป will never โŒ be happy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š . You ๐Ÿ‘ˆ wrench ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ”ง out a fake ๐Ÿ‘ป smile ๐Ÿ˜€ every โ˜ single โ˜ morning ๐ŸŒ„ and tell ๐Ÿ—ฃ yourself itโ€™s going ๐Ÿƒ to be ok ๐Ÿ‘Œ, but ๐Ÿ‘ deep ๐Ÿ˜ฑ inside ๐Ÿ’  you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ feel ๐Ÿ˜ the depression ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ฐ creeping ๐Ÿ‘€ up โ˜ like ๐Ÿ‘ a weed ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜ด , ready ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ to crush ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ“ you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ under ๐Ÿ˜ก the unbearable ๐Ÿ˜ฟ weight ๐Ÿ˜”. Eventually ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ† itโ€™ll be too much ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™€ to bear ๐Ÿป- youโ€™ll buy ๐Ÿ’ฐ a rope โžฐ, tie ๐Ÿ‘” a noose ๐Ÿ˜”, put ๐Ÿ”›๐Ÿ…ฐ it around ๐Ÿ”ƒ your ๐Ÿ‘‰ neck ๐Ÿช , and plunge ๐Ÿคบ into the cold ๐Ÿ’จ abyss ๐ŸŒ . Your ๐Ÿ‘‰ parents ๐Ÿ‘ช will find ๐Ÿ” you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ, heartbroken ๐Ÿ’” but ๐Ÿ‘ relieved ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ…ฑ that they no ๐Ÿ˜ฃ longer ๐Ÿ† have to live ๐Ÿ˜ฉ with the unbearable ๐Ÿ˜ฟ shame ๐Ÿ˜ณ and disappointment ๐Ÿ™ƒ. Theyโ€™ll bury โšฐ you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ with a headstone marked ๐Ÿ– with your ๐Ÿ‘‰ birth ๐Ÿ‘ถ name ๐Ÿ“›, and every โ˜ passerby for the rest ๐Ÿ’ค of eternity ๐ŸŒ‹๐Ÿ†Ž๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿฟ will know ๐Ÿค” a man ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿป is buried โ˜ โšฐ there. Your ๐Ÿ‘‰ body ๐Ÿ’ƒ will decay โ˜  and go ๐Ÿƒ back ๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ”™ to the dust ๐Ÿœ, and all ๐Ÿ’ฏ that will remain ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ”• of your ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ† legacy โšฐ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿป is a skeleton ๐Ÿ’€ that is unmistakably male ๐Ÿ‘ฆ. This is your ๐Ÿ‘‰ fate ๐ŸŒŒ. This is what you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿผ chose ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘ˆ. There is no ๐Ÿšซ turning ๐Ÿ’ƒ back โฌ….

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TeamPunishment, AutisticBeaner and Deleted member 14848
You ๐Ÿ‘ˆ will never ๐Ÿ™… be a real ๐Ÿ˜ woman ๐Ÿ‘ฉ. You ๐Ÿ‘‰ have no ๐Ÿšซ womb ๐Ÿคฐ๐Ÿšผ, you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ have no ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿผ ovaries ๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿพ, you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ have no ๐Ÿ™… eggs ๐Ÿฃ. You ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป are a homosexual ๐Ÿ‘ฌ man ๐Ÿ‘จ๐ŸŒŠ twisted ๐Ÿฅจ by drugs ๐Ÿ’‰๐ŸŒก and surgery ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’Š๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€โš•๏ธ into a crude ๐Ÿ‘บ mockery ๐Ÿ˜‚ of natureโ€™s perfection ๐Ÿ‘Œ. All ๐Ÿ’ฏ the โ€œvalidationโ€ you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ get ๐Ÿ‰ is two-faced and half-hearted ๐Ÿ’”. Behind โ†ฉ your ๐Ÿ‘‰ back โฌ… people ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ‘จ mock ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ you ๐Ÿ‘‰. Your ๐Ÿ‘ˆ parents ๐Ÿ‘ช are disgusted ๐Ÿ˜ท and ashamed ๐Ÿ˜” of you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿผ, your ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘จโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จ โ€œfriendsโ€ laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚ at your ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘… ghoulish appearance ๐Ÿ”Ž behind ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ closed ๐Ÿ™ŒโœŠ๐Ÿพ doors ๐Ÿšช๐Ÿ”. Men ๐Ÿ‘จ are utterly ๐Ÿ„ repulsed by you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ. Thousands ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’ฏ of years ๐Ÿ“… of evolution ๐Ÿ’ have allowed ๐Ÿ˜– men ๐Ÿ‘จ to sniff ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿคค out frauds ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿฝ with incredible ๐Ÿ˜ฏโ€ผโ— efficiency ๐Ÿ“ˆ๐Ÿ•. Even ๐ŸŒƒ trannies ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘  who โ€œpassโ€ look ๐Ÿ‘€ uncanny and unnatural โŒ to a man ๐Ÿ‘จ . Your ๐Ÿ‘‰ bone ๐Ÿ– structure ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿก is a dead ๐Ÿ’€ giveaway ๐ŸŽ‰. And even ๐ŸŒƒ if you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ manage ๐Ÿง” to get ๐Ÿ”Ÿ a drunk ๐Ÿป guy ๐Ÿ‘จ home ๐Ÿก with you ๐Ÿ‘‰, heโ€™ll turn โ†ช tail ๐Ÿ”› and bolt ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ the second โฑ he ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ‘จ gets ๐Ÿ”Ÿ a whiff ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ’จ of your ๐Ÿ‘‰ diseased ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿฑ , infected ๐Ÿ˜– axe ๐ŸŽธ wound ๐Ÿ’จ. You ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป will never โŒ be happy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š . You ๐Ÿ‘ˆ wrench ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿ”ง out a fake ๐Ÿ‘ป smile ๐Ÿ˜€ every โ˜ single โ˜ morning ๐ŸŒ„ and tell ๐Ÿ—ฃ yourself itโ€™s going ๐Ÿƒ to be ok ๐Ÿ‘Œ, but ๐Ÿ‘ deep ๐Ÿ˜ฑ inside ๐Ÿ’  you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ feel ๐Ÿ˜ the depression ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ฐ creeping ๐Ÿ‘€ up โ˜ like ๐Ÿ‘ a weed ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜ด , ready ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ to crush ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ“ you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ under ๐Ÿ˜ก the unbearable ๐Ÿ˜ฟ weight ๐Ÿ˜”. Eventually ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ† itโ€™ll be too much ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™€ to bear ๐Ÿป- youโ€™ll buy ๐Ÿ’ฐ a rope โžฐ, tie ๐Ÿ‘” a noose ๐Ÿ˜”, put ๐Ÿ”›๐Ÿ…ฐ it around ๐Ÿ”ƒ your ๐Ÿ‘‰ neck ๐Ÿช , and plunge ๐Ÿคบ into the cold ๐Ÿ’จ abyss ๐ŸŒ . Your ๐Ÿ‘‰ parents ๐Ÿ‘ช will find ๐Ÿ” you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ, heartbroken ๐Ÿ’” but ๐Ÿ‘ relieved ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ…ฑ that they no ๐Ÿ˜ฃ longer ๐Ÿ† have to live ๐Ÿ˜ฉ with the unbearable ๐Ÿ˜ฟ shame ๐Ÿ˜ณ and disappointment ๐Ÿ™ƒ. Theyโ€™ll bury โšฐ you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ with a headstone marked ๐Ÿ– with your ๐Ÿ‘‰ birth ๐Ÿ‘ถ name ๐Ÿ“›, and every โ˜ passerby for the rest ๐Ÿ’ค of eternity ๐ŸŒ‹๐Ÿ†Ž๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿฟ will know ๐Ÿค” a man ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿป is buried โ˜ โšฐ there. Your ๐Ÿ‘‰ body ๐Ÿ’ƒ will decay โ˜  and go ๐Ÿƒ back ๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ”™ to the dust ๐Ÿœ, and all ๐Ÿ’ฏ that will remain ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ”• of your ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ† legacy โšฐ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿป is a skeleton ๐Ÿ’€ that is unmistakably male ๐Ÿ‘ฆ. This is your ๐Ÿ‘‰ fate ๐ŸŒŒ. This is what you ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿผ chose ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘ˆ. There is no ๐Ÿšซ turning ๐Ÿ’ƒ back โฌ….
That's it, I told my boyfriend I loved him. We're both 14 lol, but I really wanted to tell someone because both our parents are homophobic (we're both genderfluid, he's lesbian (non-men loving non-men) and I'm panromantic).

I told them at our school's back-to-school dance where we were both sitting on the blacktop. He said it back, and I'm just really happy <3

As a side note, they use he/they pronouns and I use they/them pronouns :)

EDIT: I AM SERIOUSLY ANNOYED WITH HOW TRANSPHOBIC, HOMOPHOBIC, AND GENERALL UNEDUCATED PEOPLE ARE

If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all

ANOTHER FUCKING EDIT BECAUSE PEOPLE CANT BE NICE: no one's identity, pronouns, sexuality, anything is up for debate. especially my boyfriend's

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, WontStopNorwooding, metagross and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 14323, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
That's it, I told my boyfriend I loved him. We're both 14 lol, but I really wanted to tell someone because both our parents are homophobic (we're both genderfluid, he's lesbian (non-men loving non-men) and I'm panromantic).

I told them at our school's back-to-school dance where we were both sitting on the blacktop. He said it back, and I'm just really happy <3

As a side note, they use he/they pronouns and I use they/them pronouns :)

EDIT: I AM SERIOUSLY ANNOYED WITH HOW TRANSPHOBIC, HOMOPHOBIC, AND GENERALL UNEDUCATED PEOPLE ARE

If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all

ANOTHER FUCKING EDIT BECAUSE PEOPLE CANT BE NICE: no one's identity, pronouns, sexuality, anything is up for debate. especially my boyfriend's
What the fuck nigger wtf:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: 360ยฐ and Deleted member 13787
@Hozay thoughts?

Are you serious or larp thread? @cloUder

Edit: Thank you for the support, I'm so glad the community is so kind regarding this!!

Edit 2: ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ omfg ๐Ÿฅฐ thanks for 1k upvotes. ๐Ÿ˜Both me and the person mentioned are delighted ๐Ÿ˜„to see how supporting you all are! Thanks again!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Œ
What community, what upvotes?

Maybe we don't want to accept them because they're literally mentally ill and brainwashed?

Phew. I thought you took the femboy shit way too far before I clicked on the thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

Users who are viewing this thread

Back