Can’t wait to ascend like him and just have fun!

Greecgawd

Greecgawd

Humble Chad
He made a great ascension tbh. Now he just maintains and has fun. Can’t wait to leave this website ngl. This video is amazing and full of good vibes. Hopefully I get done by 20 and start living like Chaddam and Stacey in this video.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, BigBoy, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
He made a great ascension tbh. Now he just maintains and has fun. Can’t wait to leave this website ngl. This video is amazing and full of good vibes. Hopefully I get done by 20 and start living like Chaddam and Stacey in this video.

Bluecel moment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 6785, BigBoy and 11 others
bro you need some water? seems like you havent swallowed the whole pill yet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 6785 and 11 others
you can't keep injecting filler forever, it'll catch up with him eventually

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, BigBoy, Mr.cope and 3 others
bro you need some water? seems like you havent swallowed the whole pill yet
Idk what you’re on about tbh. Let me guess ... he photoshops his pics? Look at him in the vid pure Chad ngl

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1 and Lev Peshkov
I agree man, we all gonna make it. Can always join me in my NEET life:

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nordiccel, sensen, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
Idk what you’re on about tbh. Let me guess ... he photoshops his pics? Look at him in the vid pure Chad ngl
stop dreaming bro it is utterly over
someone link that fat guy in the car please

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Subhuman Philtrum, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
Rip

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd
No fillers bro
he def got fillers and injects regulary, i highly doubt he actually went for implants
only his rhino is permant

• +1
it is a high tier incel trait to dream on psl forums about your future chad life where everything is fine
Forget incel traits and lookism for a second. Why shouldn’t the future be great if you’re not deformed I assume? I don’t need that many surgeries, a lot of PSL users here can confirm tbh. If Salludon who used to look like an abused Paki rat can be a Med male model so can I. Again with this Toni Mahfud guy. Ascended to Chaddam tier. If it’s OVER for you, it doesn’t mean it’s over for everyone here. Cope in peace broady

this guy is try hard faggot.
If you inject liquid horseshit into your skin as a male, you may as well get the surgery or fucking softmax. That shits gay and half ass.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, BigBoy, Deleted member 10185 and 1 other person
If you inject liquid horseshit into your skin as a male, you may as well get the surgery or fucking softmax. That shits gay and half ass.
Girls Simp for him on his IG comments. Hardcore surgeries that are talked about here all the time can literally make you look worse and deformed. I’m not really against fillers although I think implants are the best option if you’re not extremely recessed. I’m mirin how he black-pilled himself before this forum did exist. Damn you guys are too hard to please tbh ngl

you're saying the dude in video was black pilled? Where does he talk about looksmaxxing?

Look at his fucking FACE. Literally looks like plastic doll. Too many surgeries.. Its so noticeable and when its too noticeable you have failed in Lookmaxing.

you're saying the dude in video was black pilled? Where does he talk about looksmaxxing?
I get it now. You haven’t heard of him before. He’s quite famous. No, he never talks about black-pill cuz mf is a celebrity. Read his story tbh and see his before pics. He applied all Lookism methods that are talked about here today, when Lookism didn’t exist

The guy is also frauding his fucking eyes.. He went soo far that he started literally photoshop his baby pictures with blue eyes.

The guy is also frauding his fucking eyes.. He went soo far that he started literally photoshop his baby pictures with blue eyes.
He doesn't have blue eyes natrually?

• +1
I get it now. You haven’t heard of him before. He’s quite famous. No, he never talks about black-pill cuz mf is a celebrity. Read his story tbh and see his before pics. He applied all Lookism methods that are talked about here today, when Lookism didn’t exist
Any videos on this guy? lowkey pretty cool

Ethnic are following and liking his photos.

• Hmm...
you're gonna make it

• Love it
Here he looks like normie.

Attachments

• blottyy.png
    blottyy.png
    213.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Love it
To live a life like him gotta social media max, what I've been doing too. You can make it boyo as long as you're pretty, don't listen to the h8ers. I'm sure if I posted pics of myself here everyone would call me a frauding coper and yet here I am with girls sliding into my insta dms & 400 matches on tinder with girls messaging me first. Delusional

• Love it
No he doesn’t have them naturally. ffs looksmaxxing is all about frauding
Frauding eye color is just gay imo
I figured at least THAT of all things could be real. In the video I couldnt get a good look at him, on his ig he's like ultra Chad, but sort of plastic looking

• +1
Frauding eye color is just gay imo
I figured at least THAT of all things could be real. In the video I couldnt get a good look at him, on his ig he's like ultra Chad, but sort of plastic looking
You’re still a greycel tbh. When I first came here I used to think the same, now I’m buying 600$ contacts jfl

To live a life like him gotta social media max, what I've been doing too. You can make it boyo as long as you're pretty, don't listen to the h8ers. I'm sure if I posted pics of myself here everyone would call me a frauding coper and yet here I am with girls sliding into my insta dms & 400 matches on tinder with girls messaging me first. Delusional
Bro those idiots think that they can achieve looks without out frauding. They want hardcore skull breaking surgeries but say no to fillers or implants. Honestly girls fraud everything, why shouldn’t I do the same tbh. Even one of the top forum Chads @Amnesia frauds his eye color, he also wears 4 inch elevators. Let them be tbh, less competition for us

Bro those idiots think that they can achieve looks without out frauding. They want hardcore skull breaking surgeries but say no to fillers or implants. Honestly girls fraud everything, why shouldn’t I do the same tbh. Even one of the top forum Chads @Amnesia frauds his eye color, he also wears 4 inch elevators. Let them be tbh, less competition for us

Too much frauding make you look uncanny. Women looks also uncanny and ugly with too much frauding. Just wait 5-7 years this guy will look like michael jackson at one point.

• +1

Legit, the whole world frauds. I use insoles & I use spot concealer makeup as needed. I definitely wouldn't fraud my eye color since it's such an easy thing to get called out on but I think most things should be done. Fillers are godly options with next to no side effects and if you have the money with repeated application of fillers over time you don't need to get them anymore.

• +1
Just scroll his Instagram photo likers.. Most of them are ethnics.
Dude who fucking cares there are literally hundreds of white blonde girls simping for Chaddam in that vid. Did u even bother watching

Too much frauding make you look uncanny. Women looks also uncanny and ugly with too much frauding. Just wait 5-7 years this guy will look like michael jackson at one point.
I agree

Because youre not girl bruh

Legit, the whole world frauds. I use insoles & I use spot concealer makeup as needed. I definitely wouldn't fraud my eye color since it's such an easy thing to get called out on but I think most things should be done. Fillers are godly options with next to no side effects and if you have the money with repeated application of fillers over time you don't need to get them anymore.
Yeah bro, I wear elevators, contacts along with a lot of other things. But the point is that I’m smart and aware of how I fraud. Btw I think implants are better than fillers in the long run tbh

• +1
Reactions: cathalo
Because youre not girl bruh
Sorry bro you’re not black-pilled yet tbh ngl. Women put us through all this torture cuz we’re not good looking enough while they fraud everything they can. You not frauding is you being submissive to them

Sorry bro you’re not black-pilled yet tbh ngl. Women put us through all this torture cuz we’re not good looking enough while they fraud everything they can. You not frauding is you being submissive to them
I've been redpilled on hypergamy and looks for years, I just don't look half bad so I cope with it better than most, so its never gonna turn int oa personal blackpill for me.

Here is the key statement that needs to be made;

If you hold yourself to the standards of a woman (why can't i get contact and botox), women literally will not like you. Nonchalance and lack of care matters to women. It's gay enough getting surgeries but it's a one time thing and then its over. It's not you keeping up with your looks in some daily feminine ass routine. Women dont like men primping bro. It's just a fact. And eventually in keeping up with botox and fraud contact and lip fillers and gloss and shit, you are condemning yourself to some kind of perverted femininity complex. Don't do that. Be a man, just looksmax, get it over with and GO.

• +1
I've been redpilled on hypergamy and looks for years, I just don't look half bad so I cope with it better than most, so its never gonna turn int oa personal blackpill for me.

Here is the key statement that needs to be made;

If you hold yourself to the standards of a woman (why can't i get contact and botox), women literally will not like you. Nonchalance and lack of care matters to women. It's gay enough getting surgeries but it's a one time thing and then its over. It's not you keeping up with your looks in some daily feminine ass routine. Women dont like men primping bro. It's just a fact. And eventually in keeping up with botox and fraud contact and lip fillers and gloss and shit, you are condemning yourself to some kind of perverted femininity complex. Don't do that. Be a man, just looksmax, get it over with and GO.
You don’t know me, I’m the best frauder there is ngl. And yeah I’m not a big fan of fillers tbh, I’m more of an implants guy

Yeah bro, I wear elevators, contacts along with a lot of other things. But the point is that I’m smart and aware of how I fraud. Btw I think implants are better than fillers in the long run tbh

Implants are definitely better depending on what you need done. Fillers I think are the option people with light problems should be taking. Dramatic overarching changes are unnecessary.

• +1
You don’t know me, I’m the best frauder there is ngl. And yeah I’m not a big fan of fillers tbh, I’m more of an implants guy
Same, i doubt I'll ever get anything but if I had to make that choice, it would be implants all day, no contest.

• +1
Hes just a fraud he looks like a homosexual tranny in candid pics

typical ethnic frauder

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Hes just a fraud he looks like a homosexual tranny in candid pics

typical ethnic frauder
Then why do girls Simp for him? Why does he have 4 million followers on IG? Why does this “typical ethnic frauder” have hundreds of young hot white JBs around him, in hopes of taking a pic with Chaddam, so that they could finger themselves to that pic before sleep every night. Sorry bro you gotta allow it tbh. He would clean up your Swedish streets from Gothenburg to Stockholm.

Then why do girls Simp for him? Why does he have 4 million followers on IG? Why does this “typical ethnic frauder” have hundreds of young hot white JBs around him, in hopes of taking a pic with Chaddam, so that they could finger themselves to that pic before sleep every night. Sorry bro you gotta allow it tbh. He would clean up your Swedish streets from Gothenburg to Stockholm.

Photoshopping his pics u mong he looks like a tranny irl

A93DA7A3 8FAC 4B47 9F51 7BED224273B7

1D0A3166 2E8B 4237 93FD 52CEF3848A7A

hes getting skullmogged by this woman here