Can’t wait to ascend like him and just have fun!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
copium is strong with this one

Cope he looks like his IG pics irl u absolute bovine
No he doesnt hes photoshopping every pic hardcore...

BB6F4876 5FB3 428C AEBE A06D5A544FD6

• JFL
Reactions: Greecgawd
Forget incel traits and lookism for a second. Why shouldn’t the future be great if you’re not deformed I assume? I don’t need that many surgeries, a lot of PSL users here can confirm tbh. If Salludon who used to look like an abused Paki rat can be a Med male model so can I. Again with this Toni Mahfud guy. Ascended to Chaddam tier. If it’s OVER for you, it doesn’t mean it’s over for everyone here. Cope in peace broady
Salludon was fat and lost weight

• JFL
Salludon was fat and lost weight
Yes, he lost weight, but he did more than just drop BF. Obviously he never admits getting surgeries

No he doesnt hes photoshopping every pic hardcore...

View attachment 751407
That was him before looksmaxxing. You can literally see videos of him in motion and he still looks like the pics he posts. Shut the fuck up Yuyevon, you typical white frauder dying your hair dark. Remember that he would clean up Sweden from Gothenburg to Stockholm.

He made a great ascension tbh. Now he just maintains and has fun. Can’t wait to leave this website ngl. This video is amazing and full of good vibes. Hopefully I get done by 20 and start living like Chaddam and Stacey in this video.

jfl if you think this youtube video represents his life and how happy he is.

• JFL