• Love it
Reactions: alriodai, apocalypse, Skywalker and 4 others
Way too many likes

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Dumb whore doesnt know what shes talking about😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: apocalypse, Deleted member 23359, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, alriodai, cancercell and 8 others
stupid whore. nct is literally death tier.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Tabula Rasa, chaddyboi66 and 8 others
Who cares. She ugly

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Skywalker
Just because she doesn't understand the terminology doesn't mean she is not subconsciously going to react differently to these eye areas.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, chaddyboi66, horizontallytall and 6 others
but like hip dips still look bad on women. braindead foid

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Deleted member 28610

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Dumb whore doesnt know what shes talking about😂
This is why the blackpill going "mainstream" means nothing because none of these niggas and bitches actually know what they're talking about. They don't know shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, Tabula Rasa, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
nothing will save us

this is the downfall of the bp

Ugly white feminist

normies now know about canthal tilt
i have negative
it's over

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, chaddyboi66 and FacialStructure404
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
obviously canthal tilt matters but a lot of guys who are new to psl knowledge are so excited about learning new terms that they end up missing the forest for the trees. canthal tilt can never make an eye area, only break it. once it's NOT subhuman tier basically every other aspect becomes more important. also the same way a lot of foids display black and white thinking, assuming that because hip dips = bad, overexaggerated obviously fake hips = ideal, when the reality is that those blatantly fake hips look like shit and (comparatively) more modest natural looking hips would be far better, you see guys displaying that same thinking towards CT, thinking that NCT= bad therefore means the most PCT humanly possible = good, when the reality is that extreme PCT usually looks weird (and not in a good way) and slight to moderate PCT is what's ideal for most guys

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, Tabula Rasa, It'snotover and 1 other person
"i wouldnt care" yes you fucking do you virtue signalling slut

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
it isn't lol. PCT is very deep internet rabbit hole jargon. just like the user said @gonion wanter "missing the forest for the trees". It's just a small trait that attractive people tend to have but doesn't make someone attractive in and of itself.

hip dips for men would be small shoulders/back/ weak jaw.

Everyone knows what attractiveness is just like how they know what beautiful artwork is. But can't explain why exactly. that is what this rabbit hole tries to do.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog
"i wouldnt care" yes you fucking do you virtue signalling slut
There are plenty of attractive guys with nct, there are way more important factors for eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
There are plenty of attractive guys with nct, there are way more important factors for eye area

• Ugh..
Reactions: 5OuttaTen
i dont give a shit what this normie walmart girl says. I have Marlon Brando negative hooding, which gives me NCT.
Hasnt effected anything.
Only thing that girls look at is cheekbones, and jawline.

No it isn't. Even girls need a good canthal tilt. In fact her ugly ass needs a canthoplasty
Water. Due to anatomy, women are supposed to have PCT whilst men are prone to having netural tilt to slight positive canthal tilt. Moreover, NCT is associated with syndromes such as crouzoun's. In other words, NCT = dysgenic subhuman trait.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Magnum Opus
Tiktok retards think that the only thing about looksmaxxing is canthal tilt and mewing

• JFL
Reactions: 5OuttaTen, Deleted member 24770 and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun
hip dips for men would be small shoulders/back/ weak jaw.
Hipdips is something that really doesnt matter for attractive a foid is, yet they still care about it

Id say its more akin to muscle insertions in men as foids dont give a fuck wether you have a small gap between your pecs or not

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
PRIVTAE THE FUCKING SITE !!

View attachment 2357357

@everyone Btw, in case any of you missed it I already posted a solution to this problem:

A tier of faulty analogy you‘ll only find being expressed by people having either less than or normie level iq.
If you can‘t see what‘s faulty about her conclusions you need to overdose on the sacred IQ fruit, attained by achieving true enlightenment through the wisdoms of a buddhist monk, who will then gift it to you.

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
Lol none of this nct/pct garbage matters. It's hilarious when I read that shit on tiktok. A lot of Autists here nitpick features and don't understand the overall balance /look of the face matters more. It's how well you're overall face is put together. Too many morons focusing on singular details. Women also have different types and preferences as well, ppl here for some reason don't believe that can be possible.

Last edited:
It’s because TikTok normies are retarded and call literally every person with pct nct. I see it all the time. They can’t tell. So it doesn’t look bad to her the guys tiktok normies say have nct. But true nct is horrible and canthal tilt matters

Tiktok retards think that the only thing about looksmaxxing is canthal tilt and mewing
I saw a guide on “hardmaxxing” and it was just mewing and bonesmashing lmao

• JFL
Reactions: nigtard
I saw a guide on “hardmaxxing” and it was just mewing and bonesmashing lmao
That Syrianpsycho guy started all this.These normies don't know that bonesmashing is a meme and mewing is cope