Canthal tilt mewing results

Status
Not open for further replies.
averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
This doesn't mean I'm coming back, but I wanted to spread some hope for those who mew.

For those who don't know, canthal tilt is decided by the orbitals, which are supported by the cheekbones, supported by the maxilla. As you mew, you push the maxilla, you push the cheeks, you push the orbital support, you get a more positive canthal tilt. In simple terms:

Ancient eyes, circa 2016, when I was 15:
I circled them, you can expand, MASSIVE NCT

Okay, my eyes prior to mewing:

Damn that NCT and soy eyes boyo, terrible looking ngl.

Eyes 5 month into mewing (2 months of those hardmewing like @Dude420 taught us):

There is a notable difference in canthal tilt

Literal current eyes (7 months mewing, 4 of those hardmewing):
(rear camera)
(front camera, for those muh distortion)

Now a comparative picture:

If you don't like the quality of my comparison you can do your own. I don't give a damn if I mog you or if you mog me, I am just here to give hopes to those still mewing, there is hope, there are results and I hope you get them too.

If anyone is wondering, I have been 17 years old during the whole trip (and I'm still mewing of course)

Edit: Front camera distortion is legit tbhtbhngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Deleted member 9779, SayNoToRotting and 10 others
Hail Mike Mew savior of our maxillas

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Chinko, BigBiceps and 3 others
Seems like great results, but i'd never excepct mewing to affect cantal tilt. Did you mew or hardmew? My nct remained the same after i had facial recession, guess its diffrent for everyone.

Also how is the bonesmashing shit going?

so this could give a teenager pct is if the have a neutral tilt ?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Seems like great results, but i'd never excepct mewing to affect cantal tilt. Did you mew or hardmew? My nct remained the same after i had facial recession, guess its diffrent for everyone.
it could, I mean I had great success in this because as you could see my cheeks (hence my orbitals) were not prominent, "recessed" even, causing the canthal tilt to be so fucking bad (just look at my 2016 eyes). Canthal tilt is caused by orbital support, which is caused by cheeks, which are caused by maxilla.

As you push the maxilla further, so does the cheeks and the orbital support thereafter

I guess that if one has already pct or neutral canthal tilt this wouldn't mean much due to the fact that their cheeks are already "prominent" per see. For how long did you mew horseface? Also I hardmewed for 4 months (legit hardmewing) and I still am.

Also how is the bonesmashing shit going?
I left it, I mean it helped, temporarily, my cheeks are hard af tho. I still do it before going into some thing that requires concentration because it feels high T as fuck

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, HorseFace and dogtown
it could, I mean I had great success in this because as you could see my cheeks (hence my orbitals) were not prominent, "recessed" even, causing the canthal tilt to be so fucking bad (just look at my 2016 eyes). Canthal tilt is caused by orbital support, which is caused by cheeks, which are caused by maxilla.

As you push the maxilla further, so does the cheeks and the orbital support thereafter
View attachment 10987

I guess that if one has already pct or neutral canthal tilt this wouldn't mean much due to the fact that their cheeks are already "prominent" per see. For how long did you mew horseface? Also I hardmewed for 4 months (legit hardmewing) and I still am.

I left it, I mean it helped, temporarily, my cheeks are hard af tho. I still do it before going into some thing that requires concentration because it feels high T as fuck

I've been mewing for like 6 months, but for a while i did it wrong and i haven't had any results because i didn't bother to fix my posture correctly. Trying to do that now, but i've relaized that if im gonna see results i'll have to chin tuck 24/7 and look like a human thumb all the time.

Altough if your transformation isn't just angle frauding its great results, because i was really unsure wether hardmewing would affect the orbitals or just widen the maxilla. (My orbitals are preety recessed even tough my cantal tilt is neutral)

I've been mewing for like 6 months, but for a while i did it wrong and i haven't had any results because i didn't bother to fix my posture correctly. Trying to do that now, but i've relaized that if im gonna see results i'll have to chin tuck 24/7 and look like a human thumb all the time.

Altough if your transformation isn't just angle frauding its great results, because i was really unsure wether hardmewing would affect the orbitals or just widen the maxilla. (My orbitals are preety recessed even tough my cantal tilt is neutral)
I though it was angle frauding too, then after taking 200000000000 photos, looking at 20000000 old photos (form different angles and background obviously), I can tell you canthal tilt is 95% unfraudable, you can try yourself.

Canthal tilt does get a whole lot worse from the front camera, as you can see, but there isn't much you can do to anglefraud it hard (ultrasquint and taking it from a high angle can help frauding but just from the fact that you are literally covering your eyes, but like you can see I just have an autistic stare at the camera on all the photos where my upper eyelid exposure is completely visible). Just propermew and hardmew and you will be good to go. I say again tho, my nct was literal hell so maybe that's why it got so much better

If anyone is wondering, I have been 17 years old during the whole trip (and I'm still mewing of course)

your moustache in the profile pic made me think your are an oldcel

• +1
Reactions: averageblokecel and androidcel
I though it was angle frauding too, then after taking 200000000000 photos, looking at 20000000 old photos (form different angles and background obviously), I can tell you canthal tilt is 95% unfraudable, you can try yourself.

Canthal tilt does get a whole lot worse from the front camera, as you can see, but there isn't much you can do to anglefraud it hard (ultrasquint and taking it from a high angle can help frauding but just from the fact that you are literally covering your eyes, but like you can see I just have an autistic stare at the camera on all the photos where my upper eyelid exposure is completely visible). Just propermew and hardmew and you will be good to go. I say again tho, my nct was literal hell so maybe that's why it got so much better
do you have any specific routine for hardmewing?

do you have any specific routine for hardmewing?
yeah, very complicated routine, listen up boyo:

1. I mew properly
2. I hardmew as much as I can, then subsciounscly I stop hardmewing for whatever reason, the moment I see I stop hardmewing I come back pushing again

Rinse and repeat until death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
yeah, very complicated routine, listen up boyo:

1. I mew properly
2. I hardmew as much as I can, then subsciounscly I stop hardmewing for whatever reason, the moment I see I stop hardmewing I come back pushing again

Rinse and repeat until death
doesn't ur tongue hurt after a while hardmewing br0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Yet another supposed success story that can easily be attributed to difference in photography.

Nice try.

Got similar results with my eye area after half year of mewing in my twenties.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and averageblokecel
Yet another supposed success story that can easily be attributed to difference in photography.

Nice try.
okay man keep coping, retard

these photos use the same lighting, same room, same phone, same distance (my full stretched arm), same literal angle (explain why uee is so visible if it isn't the same angle?)

You are just fucking retards, well, beyond retards because I haven't seen a retard negate something as obvious as mewing while I have seen such imbeciles as yourself negate it.

https://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Wolff's+law
Come on smart boy, negate nature, give me proof it doesn't work because for all I know and I have real life experience, not like you. everyone who has told me they got their tongue in natural position guess what they have, great lower thirds, while those who used braces and shit have horrendous, malformed lower thirds and hence faces.

Before shitting and pissing in your fucking mouth again and showing it to all of us here like the oblivious son of a bitch and ahmed the goat raper you are, keep it inside your own person and go fuck yourself in another place.

Daily reminder that negating mewing is literally negative IQ tier

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, androidcel and mojopin

these photos use the same lighting, same room, same phone, same distance (my full stretched arm), same literal angle (explain why uee is so visible if it isn't the same angle?)

You are just fucking retards, well, beyond retards because I haven't seen a retard negate something as obvious as mewing while I have seen such imbeciles as yourself negate it.

Come on smart boy, negate nature, give me proof it doesn't work because for all I know and I have real life experience, not like you. everyone who has told me they got their tongue in natural position guess what they have, great lower thirds, while those who used braces and shit have horrendous, malformed lower thirds and hence faces.

Before shitting and pissing in your fucking mouth again and showing it to all of us here like the oblivious son of a bitch and ahmed the goat raper you are, keep it inside your own person and go fuck yourself in another place.

Before:

After:

Tell me again which one has differently lighting and is zoomed differently (LOL!!!!!) and then please illustrate how the tilt is any different. You can draw to fit the damn lines any way you want boyo, but your canthal tilt hasn't changed at all. Oh yeah, the lighting and coloring is completely fucking different between the pictures also.

You have neutral canthal tilt like most people. You could use more support to achieve a lift like effect on the lower eyelids, if anything, but it is very minor.

• +1
Reactions: mesr, 11gaijin and Autist
They look exactly the same

This is both of those two images put over each other

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1560, RedPilledStemcel and 3 others
Like others said, nothing has changed the tilt is still the same lol mewing is cope bones are not fucking plastic to move around with your tongue in a few months. If you do it for 5-10 years then MAYBE you will see a small difference, everyone else who says mewing did this and that is just coping and it was just normal development/changes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Ropemaxing, justanothergymcell and 1 other person

Dude you should chill. His comment didn't deserve that reply. I understand that you have been mewing for months but to observe the differences precisely you need very accurate measurements. Literally same everything in the 2 pics. Even your eye muscles should be equally relaxed in both pics. I don't know much about how our body works but I am sure many factors play a role. And the differences aren't big enough to be sure it was mewing.

mewing gave me hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing
Dude you should chill. His comment didn't deserve that reply. I understand that you have been mewing for months but to observe the differences precisely you need very accurate measurements. Literally same everything in the 2 pics. Even your eye muscles should be equally relaxed in both pics. I don't know much about how our body works but I am sure many factors play a role. And the differences aren't big enough to be sure it was mewing.
those who negate mewing do get in my nerves, I lost my temple for a moment ngl

But makes me remember why I left the place, because it wasn't doing any good for me personally kek.

Anyway I see your point, but I do see differences because back then when I discovered what nct was I inmediately knew I had it, even in my 1st ever rate in .me the dude commented on it, nowadays I haven't had a comment on it so I think I'm good to know. Even then I can tell you that even if it takes time, mewing can change it, but whatever, if I have ever learnt anything is that not even once are you going to convince someone about other that isn't in his believes, so I will let everyone believe what they want, not worth the cortisol

This cant make my canthal tilt neuteral tho right

This cant make my canthal tilt neuteral tho right
I would mew ngl, everyone should mew, why isn't everyone mewing? smh

cope it's your age

This must be a joke. I mean I really hope it is.

mewing burnt my house down

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and BackFromTheMogging
regardless of what people are saying, i still see a difference and comparing the two the latter is much more flattering, idk if ur squintfrauding but to me its a keep going ese:feelsokman:

• +1

It’s literally all angle differences. My photos show a extreme example. Even if you did have the phone in the same position it’s never the same because of human error so that will explain the small pixel differences you are talking about

Attachments

• 730686D7-94D1-4817-8C98-57957094A4E7.jpeg
    730686D7-94D1-4817-8C98-57957094A4E7.jpeg
    161.4 KB · Views: 171
  • 307ACD0C-9156-428E-8629-A3C1336155FE.jpeg
    307ACD0C-9156-428E-8629-A3C1336155FE.jpeg
    238.2 KB · Views: 168
i have positive canthal tilt already, just that my lower eyelid is a little weak in the middle

sory but i only see soyboi eye area in all photos. jfl if you think your face don´t change when you have 15.

my under eye support has been improved remarkably within 5 months of mewing, already had PCT but now they look more like a cat's eyes.

• +1
Canthal tilt is decided by the positioning of the lateral and medial canthi. The tendons attach to 2 specific parts of the orbit. No... I don’t think you altered the positioning of those bones within the orbit by pushing your tongue on your palate after your plates fused (and yes I know some sutures never close )

Tongue posture is very legit while your bones are still growing and malleable . After that , I have yet to see any evidence of its efficacy

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
wtf is this bullshit
you dont have to even look at the pictures to know its BS
bone doesnt change in 5 mths from tongue support ESPECIALLY if you arent young + growing.
This is just cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Mewing doubled my dick size and cured my AIDs and gave me a thick neck and gave me a free bottle of apple juice.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 2205
This doesn't mean I'm coming back, but I wanted to spread some hope for those who mew.

For those who don't know, canthal tilt is decided by the orbitals, which are supported by the cheekbones, supported by the maxilla. As you mew, you push the maxilla, you push the cheeks, you push the orbital support, you get a more positive canthal tilt. In simple terms:
View attachment 10977

Ancient eyes, circa 2016, when I was 15:
View attachment 10986I circled them, you can expand, MASSIVE NCT

Okay, my eyes prior to mewing:
View attachment 10978
Damn that NCT and soy eyes boyo, terrible looking ngl.

Eyes 5 month into mewing (2 months of those hardmewing like @Dude420 taught us):
View attachment 10980
There is a notable difference in canthal tilt

Literal current eyes (7 months mewing, 4 of those hardmewing):
View attachment 10981 (rear camera)
View attachment 10982 (front camera, for those muh distortion)

Now a comparative picture:
View attachment 10983

If you don't like the quality of my comparison you can do your own. I don't give a damn if I mog you or if you mog me, I am just here to give hopes to those still mewing, there is hope, there are results and I hope you get them too.

Why NOT MEW honestly

There are no downsides of hardmewing + chewing
PCT is cope

I am ashamed I have been referred in OP, missing the coping days when you believed there was still hope.

U sure it aint lens distortion tho

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
next: mewing made my dick bigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Thanks for the motivation my friend. Your eye area is very decent now.

The canthal tilt changes caused by mewing are just caused by the changes in the head tilt.

Face forward --> Proper shoulders, pelvic, neck posture, Proper Head Tilt --> Prone to PCT if you have big cheekbones

Correct your posture while you are young, put your tongue on the roof of your palate, and after a few months your face will be so better. Often we don't see the difference in the comparison pictures because in the past, the person compensated for his bad forward growth with a forward head posture. The problem is that anyone with a forward head posture will look subhuman IRL, someone weak, just look at yourself walking in the mirror and you will understand, so fix that ASAP, and train your neck because if you had a forward head posture, your neck is pencil.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Sorry bro I see no difference

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You have more upper eyelid exposure at month 7 than month 5, so your photos aren’t consistent at all and I could attribute almost all of it to that

Impressive bro, keep it up
Also, i'm new to looksmaxxing, have you got any good video on how to mew properly?

holy fuck at this retardation

literally no change, just angle/lighting difference

Status
Not open for further replies.