cantho or blepharo? or both? HIGH IQ EYE AREA MFS GET IN HERE

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
48B82FDE 6C3A 46CE 86B9 D9467DD5EB25

could i get away with just upper blepharo? or is cantho needed as well. infra implants are on the table also. i’d probably just do taban with either cantho or blepharo since he seems the most trustworthy to not botch, pricey asf tho. i’ve asked this a million times with no answer can somebody high iq plz let me know.

@Orc @BlackpillRemedy

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1, yeeyeeslayer and Kristin
View attachment 2769822
could i get away with just upper blepharo? or is cantho needed as well. infra implants are on the table also. i’d probably just do taban with either cantho or blepharo since he seems the most trustworthy to not botch, pricey asf tho. i’ve asked this a million times with no answer can somebody high iq plz let me know.

@Orc @BlackpillRemedy
dye your hair and eyebrows black, it will ascend you a lottttt

• +1
Reactions: smoth, NorwoodAscender and Kristin
cantho, honestly due to a slight nct that no one will notice or care about anyways

honestly you don't even have any problems with ur eyes that are severe, but I think we all know that's what you wanted to hear

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
cantho, honestly due to a slight nct that no one will notice or care about anyways

honestly you don't even have any problems with ur eyes that are severe, but I think we all know that's what you wanted to hear
i know nothing is severely wrong with them. however overall they are about average. and my only way to ascend is fixing them somehow. eyes are too important to be average

dye your hair and eyebrows black, it will ascend you a lottttt
plan to after this semester. would get called out for it rn lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Kristin
i know nothing is severely wrong with them. however overall they are about average. and my only way to ascend is fixing them somehow. eyes are too important to be average
like the other guy said, just dye the eyebrows and work on getting longer lashes with minoxidil

the actual eyes themselves are probably as good as they get. You even have good eye coloring meanwhile I need to buy colored contacts

Neither their coping bs surgeries that won’t improve that much and will look botched. Focus on jaw and other more successful procedures.

Blepharo would ruin appeal tbh just squint and buy a new car with that money. Also risk of botching is way too high for eyes that dont already bulge out of socket/go in opposite directions