Canthopexy Results at the Thailand clinic

K

keuru

Iron
Joined
Aug 24, 2023
Posts
13
Reputation
6
I haven't really seen unfrauded canthopexy results from the clinic. Is the result subtle? Is it is even worth it get canthopexy and then pay a premium for canthoplasty and LERR at a different place if it doesnt workout well (as it'll technically count as a revision/ already operated on area). Would love to see some canthopexy results though, did not really see any in the consult really either.
 
  • +1
Reactions: async
Whats lerr
I had the canthopexy by that doctor and yea its very good
I used to squint 24/7 in front of the miror, now that's how i look relaxed
 
Lower eyelid retraction repair, its typically a combination of canthoplasty and a spacer graft. Probs seen the best results online from procedures like that. Do you mind sharing ur results privately?
 
depends what you need, lot of people need support for the lid which canthopexy doesn't give so it won't have as drastic of a result as they expect
 
depends what you need, lot of people need support for the lid which canthopexy doesn't give so it won't have as drastic of a result as they expect
Yea, I'd hope that getting fat on the lower eyelid supports it, combined with the pexy. My case isn't severe, its just I haven't really seen pexy results in general
 

Similar threads

Mr Robot
Replies
4
Views
97
lurking truecel
lurking truecel
TheCutter
Replies
3
Views
102
AustrianMogger
AustrianMogger
E
Replies
2
Views
133
edwardcullenmogs
E
Vir
Replies
55
Views
878
ScientiaAeterna
ScientiaAeterna

Users who are viewing this thread

  • T23Ascend
Back
Top