Canthoplasty or Canthopexy

ReinerGeist1

ReinerGeist1

Mistral
Hello All!
I am currently debating between getting a canthoplasty or a canthopexy to improve the PFL of my eye area could you guys tell me what would fit me and my eyes? I would appreaciate you pointing other softmaxxing and hardmaxxing methods for my eye area. I would also appreciate it if you guys could help me determine my eye color I am unsure of what it is JFL. I want to get a stacy or stacylite gf and give a good life to my offspring.

Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• eye areagldsflg.png
    eye areagldsflg.png
    484.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: wificonnector and Deleted member 29155
its brutally joever

Send unfrauded eye area

• +1
Reactions: rdqs, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 30918 and 4 others
frauded in mumbai maybe

how do you want to increase the pfl?
you don't have asian eyes for that

• JFL
Reactions: goo25, HerpDerpson and Deleted member 24789
send unfrauded

• JFL
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
its fucking joever for me If I dont get a stacylite trad aryan wife its joever

all i want is a stacylite or HTB to reproduce with and give good life to my kids so they wont be incel rotters like me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
i already have enough saved for canthoplasty
If I were a plastic surgeon and you came into my office for a cantho, I would laugh in your face and ask you to leave immediately

If I were a plastic surgeon and you came into my office for a cantho, I would laugh in your face and ask you to leave immediately
bluepilled surgeon maybe blackpilled surgeon always sees room for improvement

blackpilled surgeon always sees room for botching
there, fixed it for ya.

I can already tell from this squinting pic that there's nothing wrong with your eye area. It's very good, and I'm sure you know it and are just compliment fishing. Either look for something else to improve on your face, or seek psychological help.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30918
there, fixed it for ya.

I can already tell from this squinting pic that there's nothing wrong with your eye area. It's very good, and I'm sure you know it and is just compliment fishing. Either look for something else to improve on your face, or seek psychological help.
dude I am not phishing for anything I am legit worried for my bloodline

Why get surgery when you already mog most curries from your basement

• JFL
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
I want to get at least a Stacylite

dude I am not phishing for anything I am legit worried for my bloodline
Then actually do something about it: Look for other failos, heightmaxx since you're still in puberty, be more NT, anything. Your eyes are good, don't mess with them, you idiot. This conversation is pointless, I'm 99% sure you're baiting. But in the off-chance, I again reassure you: Your eyes are very good, do not hardmaxx them.

Also jfl at being this concerned with your "bloodline" at 16. Play some video games, go out with friends, whatever you like to do. Enjoy the last of your non-wageslaving days.

Attachments

• 00611297-1468-427C-8C51-0A24BB09C1A8.jpeg
    00611297-1468-427C-8C51-0A24BB09C1A8.jpeg
    754.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Then actually do something about it: Look for other failos, heightmaxx since you're still in puberty, be more NT, anything. Your eyes are good, don't mess with them, you idiot. This conversation is pointless, I'm 99% sure you're baiting. But in the off-chance, I again reassure you: Your eyes are very good, do not hardmaxx them.

Also jfl at being this concerned with your "bloodline" at 16. Play some video games, go out with friends, whatever you like to do. Enjoy the last of your non-wageslaving days.
I am 6’3

I am in pursuit of pussy that’s why I’m focusing on maxxing my looks

i need pfl lengthened too lmk when u get any replies w good info

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
Chad eye area tbh.