Car halo is legit.

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Don't believe @WishIwasChico he's a gaslighter. Car halo is legit, instant respect from guys and massive increase in interest and perception of you in the eyes of foids. I would argue you don't even need an expensive car to the level wishiwaschico has. That's why every thugmaxxed/drug dealer is driving a financed new German car, women are low IQ, guys don't understand the outwards look is all that matters, it doesn't matter if you ren't a 2 bedroom house, that shit only matters for LTRs. Foids aren't seeing that, how you dress, your car, surface level stuff is what matters because most women are dumb and don't have the braincels to think ahead or deeply.

Tldr: Car halo is legit, regular wagies can finance car and get instant significant boost. No girl wants to be seen in a Toyota prius :forcedsmile:

@the BULL @SecularIslamist @Pakicel @Diarrhoea @ElTruecel @Chadeep @curryascenderr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico, MissLexotan6MG, try2beme and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Crisick, Chadeep and 2 others
No car for your face

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, Danish_Retard, Henry Rollins and 4 others
Don't believe @WishIwasChico he's a gaslighter. Car halo is legit, instant respect from guys and massive increase in interest and perception of you in the eyes of foids. I would argue you don't even need an expensive car to the level wishiwaschico has. That's why every thugmaxxed/drug dealer is driving a financed new German car, women are low IQ, guys don't understand the outwards look is all that matters, it doesn't matter if you ren't a 2 bedroom house, that shit only matters for LTRs. Foids aren't seeing that, how you dress, your car, surface level stuff is what matters because most women are dumb and don't have the braincels to think ahead or deeply.

Tldr: Car halo is legit, regular wagies can finance car and get instant significant boost. No girl wants to be seen in a Toyota prius :forcedsmile:

@the BULL @SecularIslamist @Pakicel @Diarrhoea @ElTruecel @Chadeep @curryascenderr

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, trueceI, MissLexotan6MG and 4 others
My Ford focus Aura is untestable :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
in my country if you have good BMW your basically set to have a decent looking foid i know a lot of folks who escaped inceldom that way

in my country if you have good BMW your basically set to have a decent looking foid i know a lot of folks who escaped inceldom that way
Which country? In poor countries it's obvious massive halo but how are guys in that country going to afford? Only foreigners can

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
I will take my fathers Mercedes then haha

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and JohnDoe
Which country? I'm booking one way ticket amigo
Bulgaria but in Eastern Europe is like that you dont to be attractive in my country as long you have a buzz cut beard and you look like a ogre your good if you have tattoss thats a bonus some muscle is good also you dont have to be lean either

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and JohnDoe
Which country? In poor countries it's obvious massive halo but how are guys in that country going to afford? Only foreigners can
Who said you to buy a new one. German Cars Depreciate faster than feds printing more money.

• +1
Bulgaria but in Eastern Europe is like that you dont to be attractive in my country as long you have a buzz cut beard and you look like a ogre your good if you have tattoss thats a bonus some muscle is good also you dont have to be lean either
That's what high estrogen women look for, almost all eastern europe women are like this. they love money

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Henry Rollins and JohnDoe
Definetly. Have seen it a lot. A black nice shiny car like a Mercedes AMG or a Range Rover is a noticeable halo

Yh it's well known EE foids like the ogre pheno, I still don't understand why exactly. But it's over for small frame manlets in EE, if foids like big ogre dudes then no chance for manlets. I dunno much about Bulgaria but would you say the same pheno appeal (ogre) applies to other EE countries like Hungary, Romania?

Who said you to buy a new one. German Cars Depreciate faster than feds printing more money.
Yh i know it's actually a terrible low IQ financial move but foids like it. Also yh every one buys 2nd hand ofc besides 50 year old boomers

That's what high estrogen women look for, almost all eastern europe women are like this. they love money
High Estrogen women like ogres? FUCK my life.
I think every woman above 20 likes masculine men except foids on birth control. How do you even determine if a foid is high Estrogen just on looks?

• So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo
Yh it's well known EE foids like the ogre pheno, I still don't understand why exactly. But it's over for small frame manlets in EE, if foids like big ogre dudes then no chance for manlets. I dunno much about Bulgaria but would you say the same pheno appeal (ogre) applies to other EE countries like Hungary, Romania?
Hungary and Romania are different from us culturally running a pretty boy game in EE is waste of time

• WTF
@ascension @SecularIslamist @Gargantuan
damn i guess i gotta upgrade my fiat punto ASAP

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Gargantuan, MissLexotan6MG, normie_joe and 4 others
No car for your face

Yh i know it's actually a terrible low IQ financial move but foids like it. Also yh every one buys 2nd hand ofc besides 50 year old boomers
Buy something that you enjoy tbh. I like early 2000's beemers. Old Mercs look extremely outdated especially the interiors of pre 2016 ones. Foids love those are from Poor countries or lower classes. Unless you drive a Rolls Royce or cars from similar level I don't consider car to be that much of halo as many guys in west can afford a beemer or Merc. It's a huge halo in poor countries tho.

Cars, just like muscles, are male gazed jfl foids don’t give a shit.

It’s all ethnic cope.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and Henry Rollins
Car halo literally expires after she meets you more than once. It's probably like the 30th thing she'll brag to her gfs about regarding you.

Btw bmw is the best car for men in 2024

Yeah cause its a prerquisite for tonne’s of girls

• +1
Car halo is only legit for guys. I get terra respect in my whip by a lot of people especially guys.

Most women tho on dating apps do not care what you drive as after all, you cannot fuck a Mercedes. And all they care about is fucking and how hot you are.

Car is and always will be male gaze. For drug dealers it is not the car that gets them women, it’s the fact they are known and have status and rep as a drug dealer bad boy.

It is not the car.

Get a nerd or loner a Mercedes and nothing changes tbh. You do not need a flash car to get women and most men that get women do not have a flash car.

If you think a flash car changes you’re attractive you’re wrong and will get burned. Again. A flash car is usually a by product of an attractive man, AND NOT WHAT MAKES HIM ATTRACTIVE.

I.e. a man that has a lot of money or good job for example usually will more likely have a flash car.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, XtrovertNTnormalfag and Pollorex