Carbs are… LE BAD!

D

Deleted member 20399

Ugliest man alive
Joined
Jun 30, 2022
Posts
31,772
Reputation
32,778
Why do so many of you incels advocate for a low carb diet?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Because they never leave the basement ofc their bf increases by 20% After a bolognese
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, MediterraneanApollo, Blackgymmax and 4 others
Carbs are good, stop the cope
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Why do so many of you incels advocate for a low carb diet?
Carbs Increace insulin levels leading to insulin resistance which means your body goes into fat storage mode. Carbs are the second most calorie dense nutrient but unlike fat which is extremely satiating most carbs are not due to being simple.

Carbs are the main cause of obesity and diabetes due to junk food primarily consisting of carbohydrates on average. Chances are if your food doesn’t contain much carbs it will be healthier

I eat carbs but very rarely and at most 2 times a week during a cheat day or just 2 days when I just HAPPEN to have food that had carbs with it.
 
Because they never leave the basement ofc their bf increases by 20% After a bolognese
I eat this everyday (literally) and I don’t use Carb pasta I use Konjac and it tastes just as good as regular bolognese. There’s alternatives to Carb
 
Because I(and most Crackers as well as Niggers) have low carb tolerance.
West African diet is literally 60% carbs, and has been for thousands of years, if anything west Africans are the most gentically adapted to processing carbs which I am and YET I’m against them
 
What are you smoking? Carbs are the leading cause of inceldom among men (being fat). If anything, low carb high protein diets are what moggers do
 
  • +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
What are you smoking? Carbs are the leading cause of inceldom among men (being fat). If anything, low carb high protein diets are what moggers do
 

Attachments

  • C86DFAA8-FFC2-40E3-B438-148262F4323C.jpeg
    C86DFAA8-FFC2-40E3-B438-148262F4323C.jpeg
    289.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: THR4GG
West African diet is literally 60% carbs, and has been for thousands of years, if anything west Africans are the most gentically adapted to processing carbs which I am and YET I’m against them

Evidence?
 
Evidence?
Literally look up what west Africans eat dumbass. Also 35% of AA men have this gene that aids in fat loss this is obviously higher in pure blood west Africans as AA are mongrels.

You want sources look it into Google
 
Literally look up what west Africans eat dumbass. Also 35% of AA men have this gene that aids in fat loss this is obviously higher in pure blood west Africans as AA are mongrels.

You want sources look it into Google

African niggas look heavy to me

WestAfrica_Women-800x400.jpg
 
jfl at thinking a macronutrient is bad
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
What are you smoking? Carbs are the leading cause of inceldom among men (being fat). If anything, low carb high protein diets are what moggers do
Carbs only have 4kcal
 

Similar threads

simematic
Replies
30
Views
90
Hemophylia
Hemophylia
munnabhai
Replies
0
Views
12
munnabhai
munnabhai
Fridx
Replies
33
Views
191
Tesarossa
Tesarossa
Heartache
Replies
14
Views
105
Gudlifer
Gudlifer
BecomingX
Replies
1
Views
7
fraudislaw
fraudislaw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top