Cardio is cure to inceldom

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
Have been doing 15-20 minutes per day of cardio for the last week and it's legit. I am also on 350 cal surplus yet there's no sign of any facial bloat. My face is very chiseled and lean. I think cardio might have something to do with that. Maybe you dont store water in your face if you do cardio everyday.
Also feel better about myself. More confident and comfortable in my own skin. Less anxious and more laid back. Cardio is legit looksmax and lifemax. Do at least 15 minutes of intense cardio everyday tbh. You will see the results for yourself

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tournesol, SolarWind, Biiyo03 and 6 others
What's cardio?

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar
No cardio for my nonexistent social life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 19036, sub5inchcel and 1 other person
15-20 minutes of cardio is like 150 calories burned you austistic nigga

shut the fuck up

• WTF
Reactions: AbandonShip

shut the fuck up
It's not about the calorie burn. Cardio does something to your face. You store less water in your face if you do cardio everyday. Facial bloat is mostly due to water retention. Cure that and you have a lean face even at high ish bf

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
No cardio for my nonexistent social life.
Do more cardio bro. You will become more confident and get the will power to approach

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
It's not about the calorie burn. Cardio does something to your face. You store less water in your face if you do cardio everyday. Facial bloat is mostly due to water retention. Cure that and you have a lean face even at high ish bf
cardio's purpose is to make use of fat stores

has nothing to do with water retention. ignored for room temp iq

• WTF
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 19036 and AbandonShip
cardio's purpose is to make use of fat stores

has nothing to do with water retention. ignored for room temp iq
Whatever. You can keep coping with your theoretical knowledge. I am seeing results and thought I'd share

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 19036 and capybara
Heart attackmaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thefinalresent and Deleted member 8608
Niggas hating on my legit advice

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
Problem is a lot of incels have anxiety and deep rooted psy issues with even being seen in public.

Personally, i have a natural low body fat% so i never saw any health benefits from cardio.

I think water fasting is a way better cure. It gives some of these people a little goal if you can go a whole 7 days just water. Plus it removes fat gains like mad, with reports of self healing and ketosis benefits. Clears up the mind very nicely as well especially if you redose your body with probiotics like kombucha or some other healthy stuff afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Have been doing 15-20 minutes per day of cardio for the last week and it's legit. I am also on 350 cal surplus yet there's no sign of any facial bloat. My face is very chiseled and lean. I think cardio might have something to do with that. Maybe you dont store water in your face if you do cardio everyday.
Also feel better about myself. More confident and comfortable in my own skin. Less anxious and more laid back. Cardio is legit looksmax and lifemax. Do at least 15 minutes of intense cardio everyday tbh. You will see the results for yourself
Im doing 10k steps a day since a week and its supposed even boost T on males who have sedentary lifestyle i also noticed less inflammed face skin since doing this

shut the fuck up
Running at a pace of 15 kilometers per hour for 5 kilometers will burn around 329 calories. It will take around 20 minutes.

He would be burning 400 calories if he weighs 80kgs.

Running at a pace of 15 kilometers per hour for 5 kilometers will burn around 329 calories. It will take around 20 minutes.
Fake new. Reddit says it's like 150. So that means it's like 150.

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie
Cock in cock orange?
star trek sarcastic laugh GIF

B-but Ray Peat forums said exercise causes unnecessary stress response that bloats you:feelswah:. They said to keep rotting and eating 5k kcals a day while being sedentary to fix your thyroid and get shredded:feelswah::feelswah:

Attachments

• aac2c4d773deba1c158b8a2b79c81ff9.jpg
    aac2c4d773deba1c158b8a2b79c81ff9.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 0
It's fucking shit for burning calories tho.

Yesterday, I amassed nearly 30k steps in total throughout the day.
Which was the equivalent of burning about 1.2k calories.

And yet, all of that good work can be undone simply by eating 3 Snickers chocolate bars :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444