Career & life advice

R

rtqex

Iron
im 21, computer science graduate working for a few months in software engineering but I dont like that shit nor I am good at it.
I make 1.1k € a month only from that job which is normal in my country, and now i will get part time in store to get 400 € extra per month.

I think I would like going into sales or some NT job like that. I live in my parents house and so I save basically all the money I get except like 150€ for gym and looksmaxxes.

Does anyone have any advice for me on how I can be richer? surely there must be a better way than working 60 hours a week to get only 1.5 k €.
I would like to move out but a decent appartment in a decent area here is 200k € or more..

Leverage the money from your day job into a business

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
you won't find a better paying job/career than software development (or something in the IT sector) unless you get into a career that requires long studying like doctor, lawyer, pilot, or some other engineering

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, thereallegend, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
gamble in blackjack and poker. i turned $900 pocket change into $4.5k and going to blow it on a vacay or smth.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and Deleted member 19453
you won't find a better paying job/career than software development (or something in the IT sector) unless you get into a career that requires long studying like doctor, lawyer, pilot, or some other engineering
lawyers only study for 2 more years than software and make 5x more money for a much easier job.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alriodai, thereallegend, Danish_Retard and 2 others
I know a way if ure serious but this wont be for free

lawyers only study for 2 more years than software and make 5x more money for a much easier job.
and lawyer mogs software engineer status wise socially

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Honestly, if you have experience in SWE I'd say it's worth trying to move to the US, SWE easily earn 100+k a year there. If you don't wanna do that, learn more about business management, marketing and entrepreneurship by reading some books and try saving up to start a small company of your own either in tech or some other area of the service industry.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and User28823
and lawyer mogs software engineer status wise socially
software engineers are a meme. unless you're 200+ IQ then you're going to make nothing more than pocket change (<$20k/mo). Meanwhile that same 200 IQ guy with a law degree would made 7 figures. everyone told me to be an engineer and be in a bunch of classes with nothing but aspie men while i couldve been in political science classes with baddies and make more money.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
software engineers are a meme. unless you're 200+ IQ then you're going to make nothing more than pocket change (<$20k/mo). Meanwhile that same 200 IQ guy with a law degree would made 7 figures. everyone told me to be an engineer and be in a bunch of classes with nothing but aspie men while i couldve been in political science classes with baddies and make more money.
high iq individuals dont go to school for computer science though they just self learn in like 2 3 years

high iq individuals dont go to school for computer science though they just self learn in like 2 3 years
thats what i did and dropped out since i was making $300k/mo.

thats what i did and dropped out since i was making $300k/mo.
nigga what a retarded larp if not go buy a yacht or something why are you rotting away here

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 17735
nigga what a retarded larp if not go buy a yacht or something why are you rotting away here
i have a g wagon and mclaren. im here to get a slayer face. boats suck and private jets arent practical. also taxes take away half of that.

its not subjective. just google it moron.
I don't care
I'm pretty sure software developer is a better career than a lawyer, both in salary, in terms of difficulty and in terms of study length

I don't care
I'm pretty sure software developer is a better career than a lawyer, both in salary, in terms of difficulty and in terms of study length
not even close. do your research before trying to talk shit to big dog.

Leverage the money from your day job into a business
sounds like a good idea. anything particular you'd recommend ?
Im looking to start something to do with affiliate marketing but I recognize it's a lot of competition and honestly don't know what im doing
I dropped the part time job now.

she broke out in extreme acne due to her big law job. check out her channel for more info if it's worth it or not

she's under stress because she not built for it. i never fold under pressure.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
im 21, computer science graduate working for a few months in software engineering but I dont like that shit nor I am good at it.
I make 1.1k € a month only from that job which is normal in my country, and now i will get part time in store to get 400 € extra per month.

I think I would like going into sales or some NT job like that. I live in my parents house and so I save basically all the money I get except like 150€ for gym and looksmaxxes.

Does anyone have any advice for me on how I can be richer? surely there must be a better way than working 60 hours a week to get only 1.5 k €.
I would like to move out but a decent appartment in a decent area here is 200k € or more..
Move to the US if you want to make money or find a way to work for American companies online. There is no money in Europe.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon