Careermaxxing plan

Zeta

Zeta

Hey waiter, one collagen please!
I'll make this thread to let you guys know about my plan to unfuck my life before it's too late. So to start things of, I live in the Netherlands and I dropped out of high school. I also spent 2 years overdoing school years because I fucking hated school. So i spent 7 years in High School and i quit the last year and left without a diploma. Now it sounds like its completely over for me, but it's not. Not yet. Since I did come pretty far in high school i can do a low-level course that will take me 4 years. But after those 4 years I will have a diploma. And with that diploma I can do 1 year of medium-level college and after that i can go to university. I'll state the names of the levels so you guys can understand better. I went to high school and did HAVO for 7 years. It would've taken me 5 years if I wouldn't be stupid. If I completed HAVO i would have had a good High School diploma and I would've been able to go to a HBO-uni. Now since I did not complete my HAVO i have to do a lower level called MBO. The subject i chose btw is being a car mechanic. The one thing that is really cool about this MBO is that I only need to go to school for 1 day a week. That means I can work 32 hours a week and still get a diploma after 4 years. So I get a diploma and if I save every single euro i will also have a whopping 70.000 euros. Then with my MBO diploma I can apply for an HBO. This is a level higher and I can choose any direction I want. (For now I don't know what direction i will choose but i have 4 years to think about that, so we're good). And if I pass the first year of the HBO, then I can apply to any college / university there is. I am 19 now and I will be 24 when going to college. I have been working a 9-5 for the last few months and it really fucking sucks. So that's why I came up with this careerplan to hopefully not miss out on the student life since it really seems great, I mean getting a degree to help you get better paying jobs and also getting the oppurtunity to join countless of social circles and slay hunderds of student foids does NOT sound bad at all. At least it sounds way better then just working a 9-5 for a while. Now I at least have a positive plan for the future and something to look forward to, while also building up something that's pretty useful.

What do you guys think about this plan?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lestoa, lebronjames23, thorns and 2 others
@IBlamePhaggots

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
I dropped out of high school

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, cadee, thorns and 14 others
@ambi
Read it brah, it's not over yet

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and ambi
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thorns, fuse, Magnum Opus and 1 other person
I am wondering what I should do with the 70k i make tho. I think imma buy a sick ahh corvette

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, Weed and aber
i was in your position before and now i am studying physics in university , when it comes to learning and studying its never too late , dont think too much about age difference tho .

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yerico7, thorns, owlofathena and 1 other person
i was in your position before and now i am studying physics in university , when it comes to learning and studying its never too late , dont think too much about age difference tho .
I think the age difference is beneficial tbh. I have these upcomming years to gymmax and ascend even more. Then when i am fully developed and dripping of testosterone i can slay all these 19 year old students :soy:

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, owlofathena and Litekiller11
I think the age difference is beneficial tbh. I have these upcomming years to gymmax and ascend even more. Then when i am fully developed and dripping of testosterone i can slay all these 19 year old students :soy:
loool fr , you got it bro

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Zeta
loool fr , you got it bro
Thinking of going studying in america since life would be really cool as a foreign student Chad with hella money :ROFLMAO:

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Litekiller11
Thinking of going studying in america since life would be really cool as a foreign student Chad with hella money :ROFLMAO:
good luck bro i am rooting for ya

• +1
  • So Sad
Keep in mind the obesity rate in America is like 40%.

• +1
  • So Sad
Thank you, I have more then enough time to think this through and upgrade my plan.
dont go any lower than your actual plan and youre good man

• +1
  • So Sad
Nigga u can get high school diploma in 1 year
also i teared up reading this because we in the same situation and the same age :feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
also i teared up reading this because we in the same situation and the same age :feelswah::feelswah:
In the netherlands i can. And no technically its not in 1 year since i have to spend 4 years getting a diploma first and then i can move on

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and mrr
Just make a good plan like me and work hard brah, you can dm if you need to talk.

• So Sad
what field interest you ?
Right now I’m interested in cars but i definitely don’t wanna be a mechanic for life. So I’ll figure out more things in the upcoming 4 years

• So Sad
Right now I’m interested in cars but i definitely don’t wanna be a mechanic for life. So I’ll figure out more things in the upcoming 4 years
respect for ya for deciding to not be a mechanic , you can do mechanical engineering and physics or even electrical engineering , those fields are always on demand and high paying fields , you may also change your mind after time on what do you like

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, owlofathena and Zeta
respect for ya for deciding to not be a mechanic , you can do mechanical engineering and physics or even electrical engineering , those fields are always on demand and high paying fields , you may also change your mind after time on what do you like
Exactly I’m lucky that i basically get paid to get a diploma and also have the ability to think about what i really want

• So Sad
Exactly I’m lucky that i basically get paid to get a diploma and also have the ability to think about what i really want
apply rn

• +1
  • So Sad
use the 70k to go and study in america and also start a turo rental business or something like that to moneymaxx while still studying

• +1
  • So Sad
what the hell bro, it's so similar to what happened to me too, it's so similar:soy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thorns, Zeta and mrr
great man you already know what to do in those 4 years , you can make them the best of your life if u want , other than that goodluck

• +1
  • So Sad
great man you already know what to do in those 4 years , you can make them the best of your life if u want , other than that goodluck
Thanks a lot

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Litekiller11
what the hell bro, it's so similar to what happened to me too, it's so similar:soy:
and how is it going for you now?

• So Sad
and how is it going for you now?
I'm 16 years old now, I've had too many problems since I started school, I've been to about 5 schools and I've had problems in all of them, nigga I swear I'm not some kind of mentally retarded or something like that, but apparently the teachers hate me, I hope next year everything goes better, for now I work on myself

• +1
  • So Sad
I'm 16 years old now, I've had too many problems since I started school, I've been to about 5 schools and I've had problems in all of them, nigga I swear I'm not some kind of mentally retarded or something like that, but apparently the teachers hate me, I hope next year everything goes better, for now I work on myself
Good luck.

• So Sad
STEM, Finance, Lawyer/Police Officer. Military can be great depending on country. If your truly an adrenaline junkie then underwater welder is the ultimate best of the best you get the adrenaline but you also get insane pay.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, Zeta, kwacker777 and 1 other person
@IBlamePhaggots
Is there no way to do it faster?
I assume most people at college/uni will be 18-19 so you could get called a pedo or outcast for being older, i hear stories of people thinking the older guys at uni are creeps, although usually theyre late 20s-30, i suppose if you look youthful then maybe you’ll be ok but Id try and do it faster if i were you

• +1
  • So Sad
Is there no way to do it faster?
I assume most people at college/uni will be 18-19 so you could get called a pedo or outcast for being older, i hear stories of people thinking the older guys at uni are creeps, although usually theyre late 20s-30, i suppose if you look youthful then maybe you’ll be ok but Id try and do it faster if i were you
It’s quite common here to be a bit older. And I mean no one is gonna call you a creep if you are good looking

• So Sad
too long to read

• WTF
  • So Sad
You're GL, bhai.

Use that, be an influencer if you're not a complete retard. Scam other retards with looksmaxxing products JFL.

Your plan doesn't sound bad.
I plan to do something similar as most people in the civilised word, honestly.

• So Sad
You're GL, bhai.

Use that, be an influencer if you're not a complete retard. Scam other retards with looksmaxxing products JFL.

Your plan doesn't sound bad.
I plan to do something similar as most people in the civilised word, honestly.
yeah being an influencer is a really smart move tbh, i might do that. But im too high inhib to start posting :LOL:

• So Sad
yeah being an influencer is a really smart move tbh, i might do that. But im too high inhib to start posting :LOL:
You already have a base of followers from here, it wouldn't be that difficult. Much easier than spending years of your life in uni.

• +1
  • So Sad
You already have a base of followers from here, it wouldn't be that difficult. Much easier than spending years of your life in uni.
But i dont think going to university is like a bad thing to do. Building an online following is for sure a good thing to do.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and wannamogger
I am wondering what I should do with the 70k i make tho. I think imma buy a sick ahh corvette
wow wagecucking this long to buy a 70k car that will lose its value. mirin

• +1
  • So Sad
wow wagecucking this long to buy a 70k car that will lose its value. mirin
Nah I’ll make 70k. The corvette i wanna buy, a c6, is around 25k euros

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and letitsnow_
HBO nederland is wel overrated kwa sociallife imo, uni is wel goed denk.

• +1
  • So Sad
I'll make this thread to let you guys know about my plan to unfuck my life before it's too late. So to start things of, I live in the Netherlands and I dropped out of high school. I also spent 2 years overdoing school years because I fucking hated school. So i spent 7 years in High School and i quit the last year and left without a diploma. Now it sounds like its completely over for me, but it's not. Not yet. Since I did come pretty far in high school i can do a low-level course that will take me 4 years. But after those 4 years I will have a diploma. And with that diploma I can do 1 year of medium-level college and after that i can go to university. I'll state the names of the levels so you guys can understand better. I went to high school and did HAVO for 7 years. It would've taken me 5 years if I wouldn't be stupid. If I completed HAVO i would have had a good High School diploma and I would've been able to go to a HBO-uni. Now since I did not complete my HAVO i have to do a lower level called MBO. The subject i chose btw is being a car mechanic. The one thing that is really cool about this MBO is that I only need to go to school for 1 day a week. That means I can work 32 hours a week and still get a diploma after 4 years. So I get a diploma and if I save every single euro i will also have a whopping 70.000 euros. Then with my MBO diploma I can apply for an HBO. This is a level higher and I can choose any direction I want. (For now I don't know what direction i will choose but i have 4 years to think about that, so we're good). And if I pass the first year of the HBO, then I can apply to any college / university there is. I am 19 now and I will be 24 when going to college. I have been working a 9-5 for the last few months and it really fucking sucks. So that's why I came up with this careerplan to hopefully not miss out on the student life since it really seems great, I mean getting a degree to help you get better paying jobs and also getting the oppurtunity to join countless of social circles and slay hunderds of student foids does NOT sound bad at all. At least it sounds way better then just working a 9-5 for a while. Now I at least have a positive plan for the future and something to look forward to, while also building up something that's pretty useful.

What do you guys think about this plan?
looks good, you should have finished your havo tho but this is the best you can make out of it.
im in the 3rd year of VWO now:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
looks good, you should have finished your havo tho but this is the best you can make out of it.
im in the 3rd year of VWO now:lul::lul::lul:
Yeah i should have done that. But im still able to build my career this way. You better finish high school buddy boyo

• So Sad
is car mechanicer good job ?

• So Sad