Careermaxxing plan

How old are you? And what age would you be able to go to uni? I'm 24 and have to complete 2 years of schooling before I can go to uni in my country since I only did 3 years of highschool.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Also, which proffesion in uni would you study?

• +1
How old are you? And what age would you be able to go to uni? I'm 24 and have to complete 2 years of schooling before I can go to uni in my country since I only did 3 years of highschool.
I’m 19 now, I think you could go uni from 17

Also, which proffesion in uni would you study?
I totally don’t know yet

bro u have a large audience on tt just make a private discord server that you have to pay for and make shitty guides for 13 year olds like jawad :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

I’m 19 now, I think you could go uni from 17

I totally don’t know yet
I meant at what age you'll go to uni, but I saw in your post you typed 24. Idk man, for the social experiences you could go since you'll slay if you're NT because obv you got the looks. On the career side of things - do you really have the discipline to stick out 4 years studying for some random degree? Also, you could go to uni campuses and befriend people without being enroled in courses.

• +1
Also, your tiktok, use that shit. Like the other guy said you could go the SyrianPsycho rooute.

• +1
I'll make this thread to let you guys know about my plan to unfuck my life before it's too late. So to start things of, I live in the Netherlands and I dropped out of high school. I also spent 2 years overdoing school years because I fucking hated school. So i spent 7 years in High School and i quit the last year and left without a diploma. Now it sounds like its completely over for me, but it's not. Not yet. Since I did come pretty far in high school i can do a low-level course that will take me 4 years. But after those 4 years I will have a diploma. And with that diploma I can do 1 year of medium-level college and after that i can go to university. I'll state the names of the levels so you guys can understand better. I went to high school and did HAVO for 7 years. It would've taken me 5 years if I wouldn't be stupid. If I completed HAVO i would have had a good High School diploma and I would've been able to go to a HBO-uni. Now since I did not complete my HAVO i have to do a lower level called MBO. The subject i chose btw is being a car mechanic. The one thing that is really cool about this MBO is that I only need to go to school for 1 day a week. That means I can work 32 hours a week and still get a diploma after 4 years. So I get a diploma and if I save every single euro i will also have a whopping 70.000 euros. Then with my MBO diploma I can apply for an HBO. This is a level higher and I can choose any direction I want. (For now I don't know what direction i will choose but i have 4 years to think about that, so we're good). And if I pass the first year of the HBO, then I can apply to any college / university there is. I am 19 now and I will be 24 when going to college. I have been working a 9-5 for the last few months and it really fucking sucks. So that's why I came up with this careerplan to hopefully not miss out on the student life since it really seems great, I mean getting a degree to help you get better paying jobs and also getting the oppurtunity to join countless of social circles and slay hunderds of student foids does NOT sound bad at all. At least it sounds way better then just working a 9-5 for a while. Now I at least have a positive plan for the future and something to look forward to, while also building up something that's pretty useful.

What do you guys think about this plan?
Go to vavo and dont waste 5 years. Or do vavo in 2 years

• +1
good what are your actual plans