Careers for dumbfucks?

angrycel737

angrycel737

Banned
I’m too retarded for college, I can’t do basic math. Also my brain is fried from being an incel, I have no motivation to do anything that isn’t LDAR. I’m probably going to drop out after Christmas if my exams go shit.

I don’t want end up a burgerflipper for the rest of my life though. what can I do that is relatively well paid? Like €50k a year?
I don’t care if i’ll be crippled by the time i’m 60 since i’ll probably rope by then anyway.

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Wii™ would like to rope
Do a trade, construction, you will be bullied by gruff guys, but you can say stuff back and they wont care, and will respect banter. Also sometimes i can let my incel women hate talk and a lot of old boomer type agree or add in, pretty epic tbh

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Zephir
Have you considered a career as a Lousiana swamp dryer?

angrycel737

angrycel737

Banned
Do a trade, construction, you will be bullied by gruff guys, but you can say stuff back and they wont care, and will respect banter. Also sometimes i can let my incel women hate talk and a lot of old boomer type agree or add in, pretty epic tbh
Does that not require a somewhat high Iq though? I did woodworking in highschool and I was too retarded for that also.

if I didn’t have to use my brain for work anymore, i’d be at the gym everyday so i’d mog every one of those guys tbh.

BearBoy

BearBoy

King
Does that not require a somewhat high Iq though? I did woodworking in highschool and I was too retarded for that also.

if I didn’t have to use my brain for work anymore, i’d be at the gym everyday so i’d mog every one of those guys tbh.
do simple jobs then? like working at the gym

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Wii™ would like to rope

Some trades require brain, some more brawn, or just be a laborer

A

AlwaysHaveQuestions

Banned
finding a government sector job is probably your best bet for a low expectation job

angrycel737

angrycel737

Banned
do simple jobs then? like working at the gym
Don’t they get paid minimum wage tho? I mean they just sit at the reception and clean.

Some trades require brain, some more brawn, or just be a laborer
i wouldn’t want to do something that doesn’t require a brain at all, but definitely not something that requires much of it. Like I said I can’t do basic math.

angrycel737

angrycel737

Banned
If you're fluent in English and don't have an accent.
Work for some Indian tech support scam company
i’m a slav but yeah I have no accent. Tbh i’m too autistic to ever manage to get into position.

A

AlwaysHaveQuestions

Banned
my dad is an uncoordinated autist he's a plumber he cuts himself all the time.

incels can do trades
plumbing is the only trade where you dont have to work with extremely dangerous stuff so that makes sense

D

Deleted member 14323

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Idontknowlol

Idontknowlol

Zephir
Mod at looksmax.org

D

Deleted member 9568

Master

@TsarTsar444