Careers for dumbfucks?

angrycel737

angrycel737

Banned
I’m too retarded for college, I can’t do basic math. Also my brain is fried from being an incel, I have no motivation to do anything that isn’t LDAR. I’m probably going to drop out after Christmas if my exams go shit.

I don’t want end up a burgerflipper for the rest of my life though. what can I do that is relatively well paid? Like €50k a year?
I don’t care if i’ll be crippled by the time i’m 60 since i’ll probably rope by then anyway.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member
Do a trade, construction, you will be bullied by gruff guys, but you can say stuff back and they wont care, and will respect banter. Also sometimes i can let my incel women hate talk and a lot of old boomer type agree or add in, pretty epic tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, lutte, angrycel737 and 1 other person
Have you considered a career as a Lousiana swamp dryer?

• +1
Reactions: angrycel737
if you're a high inhib timid incel dont go into trade. you'll probably cut your hand off or something. being an incel and being incompetent goes hand in hand

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, ShowerMaxxing, TUSSELEIF and 4 others
Do a trade, construction, you will be bullied by gruff guys, but you can say stuff back and they wont care, and will respect banter. Also sometimes i can let my incel women hate talk and a lot of old boomer type agree or add in, pretty epic tbh
Does that not require a somewhat high Iq though? I did woodworking in highschool and I was too retarded for that also.

if I didn’t have to use my brain for work anymore, i’d be at the gym everyday so i’d mog every one of those guys tbh.

Does that not require a somewhat high Iq though? I did woodworking in highschool and I was too retarded for that also.

if I didn’t have to use my brain for work anymore, i’d be at the gym everyday so i’d mog every one of those guys tbh.
do simple jobs then? like working at the gym

Some trades require brain, some more brawn, or just be a laborer

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and angrycel737
finding a government sector job is probably your best bet for a low expectation job

• +1
Reactions: angrycel737
do simple jobs then? like working at the gym
Don’t they get paid minimum wage tho? I mean they just sit at the reception and clean.

Some trades require brain, some more brawn, or just be a laborer
i wouldn’t want to do something that doesn’t require a brain at all, but definitely not something that requires much of it. Like I said I can’t do basic math.

• Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii
If you're fluent in English and don't have an accent.
Work for some Indian tech support scam company

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beanermaxxer, Deleted member 14854, aBetterMii and 1 other person
If you're fluent in English and don't have an accent.
Work for some Indian tech support scam company
i’m a slav but yeah I have no accent. Tbh i’m too autistic to ever manage to get into position.

• Hmm...
Reactions: buckchadley31
if you're a high inhib timid incel dont go into trade. you'll probably cut your hand off or something. being an incel and being incompetent goes hand in hand
my dad is an uncoordinated autist he's a plumber he cuts himself all the time.

incels can do trades

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, datboijj, Mexicanboi and 1 other person
my dad is an uncoordinated autist he's a plumber he cuts himself all the time.

incels can do trades
plumbing is the only trade where you dont have to work with extremely dangerous stuff so that makes sense

plumbing is the only trade where you dont have to work with extremely dangerous stuff so that makes sense
Plumbing actually can be really dangerous, in consrruction at least, not really residential

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 9670
Plumbing actually can be really dangerous, in consrruction at least, not really residential
most trades aren't that dangerous

most deaths happen on big commercial sites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14854 and aBetterMii
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Beanermaxxer and Deleted member 9670
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Mod at looksmax.org

@TsarTsar444