Caring about Looks is Low IQ.

rapidinshallah

rapidinshallah

Bronze
If you think looks are truly everything in life, you are low IQ.

Yeah, sure, females may look at you differently if you have a better "jaw", but like wouldn't it be immature and degenerate to base your whole purpose of life on such ideas?

What I noticed is that the more intelligent someone is, the more they get their life purpose and happiness from their mental endeavors, they don't need human validation to be happy..

If you think looks are everything and it's the reason you're suffering and missing out on opportunities, that may be true in some few cases, but that could also be a cope to not do anything at all with the gift of life, simply due to laziness.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 14392, EasternRightWinger15 and 14 others
This sort of thinking is extremely common and is also extremely hard copium.

Maybe a high-IQ subhuman is a little bit happier than a low-IQ subhuman, because perhaps a high-IQ subhuman makes more money than a low-IQ subhuman. But a low-IQ Chad lifemogs them both into oblivion. For happiness, looks > IQ. High IQ can make one’s life a tiny bit better, but good looks and tall height can make one’s life far, far better.

Moreover, too much IQ (higher than approx. 130) may result in reduced happiness due to issues with socializing with normies.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2729 and 23 others
disgusting bluepill post

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, szolliontaraelis, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 15 others
Experiences are everything in life

god hates me and therefore the DHT reaper ended my puberty at 13 and I never had a youth, I missed out on everything and it’s over

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, currylightskin, Prettyboy and 5 others
i know rice and curries in colleges ranked in the top 5 in the world that are just like us. they get no female attention and are depressed as fuck because they are ugly.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 23554, terrorblade and 5 others
This shit will never makes sense because even If I stop thinking looks are everything, I will still be judged by my looks.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 2729 and 7 others
What I noticed is that the more intelligent someone is, the more they get their life purpose and happiness from their mental endeavors, they don't need human validation to be happy..
Ya I used to be like this, until I realized that other peoples perceptions of you are mostly based on how you look. Furthermore, I realized that my prior idea that I would ignore woman and pursue my intellectual ideas was maybe not wrong per se but certainly un-optimal.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, madcap88, Danish_Retard and 9 others
Heads up OP is a child

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 21192, Deleted member 5892 and 2 others
Ya I used to be like this, until I realized that other peoples perceptions of you are mostly based on how you look. Furthermore, I realized that my prior idea that I would ignore woman and pursue my intellectual ideas was maybe not wrong per se but certainly un-optimal.
They're not mutually exclusive

Maybe a high-IQ subhuman is a little bit happier than a low-IQ subhuman, because perhaps a high-IQ subhuman makes more money than a low-IQ subhuman. But a low-IQ Chad lifemogs them both into oblivion. For happiness, looks > IQ. High IQ can make one’s life a tiny bit better, but good looks and tall height can make one’s life far, far better.

Moreover, too much IQ (higher than approx. 130) may result in reduced happiness due to issues with socializing with normies.
A piss poor chad will life an infinitely more interesting life doing fun activities with Stacies and going on train trips, to concerts and hiking with them than an ugly bald short guy who has to cope with all kinds of sports cars, yachts and Rolex watches & women still look at him in contempt.

No, looks definitely aren't "everything" in life, but life is so much happier and easier as a straight man if you look like the kind of man women genuinely want to fuck instead of just tolerating you for money.

I have grown around money copers all my life. They are utterly miserable after decades of dead bedroom marriages no matter how much money and material they have.

(I would still argue, health is even more important than looks, but being healthy and extremely ugly is still no way to live a satisfactory life, you will get so much mental anguish from the way women treat you)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, A23ghskung, klamus and 16 others
I don't get the point of this thread
The title of ur thread is ''caring abt looks is low IQ''. But, what you've described in your post is that it's not wise to care only about looks. It's different. Because caring about looks is in fact, a wise decision. Self-improvement is always a wise decision.
It only becomes a problem when looksmaxers transform their will to become better into some form of coping mechanism. Basically, when they waste their time online.
Your looks is only one of the many factors which affect your life, so ofc, you need to maximize other areas of ur life (money, etc). Ideally, you also want to spend time doing stuff that you enjoy. But looksmaxing is a good decision, it's high IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, terrorblade, KING REIDYZ and 2 others
A piss poor chad will life an infinitely more interesting life doing fun activities with Stacies and going on train trips, to concerts and hiking with them than an ugly bald short guy who has to cope with all kinds of sports cars, yachts and Rolex watches & women still look at him in contempt.

No, looks definitely aren't "everything" in life, but life is so much happier and easier as a straight man if you look like the kind of man women genuinely want to fuck instead of just tolerating you for money.

I have grown around money copers all my life. They are utterly miserable after decades of dead bedroom marriages no matter how much money and material they have.

(I would still argue, health is even more important than looks, but being healthy and extremely ugly is still no way to live a satisfactory life, you will get so much mental anguish from the way women treat you)
Yeah I completely agree
Although I wouldn't recommend looksmaxing for truecels for which it will be a waste of time and money
Some guys will always be sub-normies and will need to cope with moneymaxing, etc

Yeah, sure, females may look at you differently if you have a better "jaw", but like wouldn't it be immature and degenerate to base your whole purpose of life on such ideas?

If you think looks are everything and it's the reason you're suffering and missing out on opportunities, that may be true in some few cases, but that could also be a cope to not do anything at all with the gift of life, simply due to laziness.
Ok that's a lie bro. But I get your idea

The problem here is people say that you need to look like a chad to live an ok life (I even troll saying that)

All you need is an above average face or just a normal face, with good height and good body. Women standards aren't that high

Blackpill is lying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, KING REIDYZ, smvmaxxertilllate and 1 other person
Ok that's a lie bro. But I get your idea

The problem here is people say that you need to look like a chad to live an ok life (I even troll saying that)

All you need is an above average face or just a normal face, with good height and good body. Women standards aren't that high

Blackpill is lying
You do need to be a chad to live a GOOD life

That’s why we’ll all live terrible miserable lives

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
You do need to be a chad to live a GOOD life

That’s why we’ll all live terrible miserable lives

Your mom has a stinky vagina

• JFL
Reactions: 80iq, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17920 and 2 others

basically focus on every physical aspect of your body. health, looks, its all you. thats what you were born with, thats what youll die with. everything external is cope.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
High iq bluepill post

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
I heavily disagree and think caring about looks isnt low IQ at all. And actually it doesnt matter if it's low or high IQ, caring about looks is still something extremly based regardless.

As social primitive being in the core of your brain, social validation still plays a vital role in life fulfillment aspect, that single aspect changes your whole perception of life(Beautiful people see's the world in a totally different scope than ugly people). There are no better raw source of social validation than being considered handsome by vast majority of people(money dont even come close).

If you are high IQ enough to desconstruct those vital aspects of vain happiness in life and therefore use your intelligence to cope with other intellectual activities you will NEVER experience the same fulfillment of someone (dumb or not) that is bombarded by validation of simply being beautiful. Actually the opposite is likely to happen, time will poison your brain in passive nihilism making you feel miserable day by day as your legacy drift away because this world sucks.

IQ and extreme self awareness doesnt matter if you are existentially miserable. It also can potentialize your misery.

Beauty in other hand is a jack of all trades in existence, it can NEVER be a reason of sadness and very often a true reason of happiness because it's advantages can carry you throughout life without effort.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, IhateDentists, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
you need genetics and gameplay

Isn't it amazing just how much is riding on the line when having a few mm too little bone here and a few mm too much bone there. It's utterly disgusting just how shallow and visually driven us humans are to the visual package. Many do not take the time to understand just how ridiculous this is. A lot of great men out there who will live hard lives because of this. Well, the more education on this the better I say.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, madcap88, Danish_Retard and 4 others

I know all too much about not being able to socialize with normies. My IQ is 160. The IQ communication gap is said to be 30 points.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
the more intelligent someone is, the more they get their life purpose and happiness from their mental endeavors
''Studies have also found that higher IQ is associated with more mental illness, including depression, anxiety, and bipolar disorder.''

truly over for smartcels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Maybe a high-IQ subhuman is a little bit happier than a low-IQ subhuman, because perhaps a high-IQ subhuman makes more money than a low-IQ subhuman.
Higher IQ leads to less overall happiness unless it's paired with psychopathic tendencies and low empathy.
Generally, the less intelligent you are the happier you are; look at mentally retarded people, they're blissfully happy every single day of their life. Conversely, smart people tend to often be miserable, although not all of them may show it on the outside.

This isn't a matter of intelligence but rather independence.
Not to mention that many unattractive people try to get happiness from their "endeavours" as a coping mechanism to obtain value in some way, ever noticed the super ugly girl in high school who'd work her ass off trying to get good grades?

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Danish_Retard and Gandy
then leave this forum buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
I heavily disagree and think caring about looks isnt low IQ at all. And actually it doesnt matter if it's low or high IQ, caring about looks is still something extremly based regardless.

As social primitive being in the core of your brain, social validation still plays a vital role in life fulfillment aspect, that single aspect changes your whole perception of life(Beautiful people see's the world in a totally different scope than ugly people). There are no better raw source of social validation than being considered handsome by vast majority of people(money dont even come close).

If you are high IQ enough to desconstruct those vital aspects of vain happiness in life and therefore use your intelligence to cope with other intellectual activities you will NEVER experience the same fulfillment of someone (dumb or not) that is bombarded by validation of simply being beautiful. Actually the opposite is likely to happen, time will poison your brain in passive nihilism making you feel miserable day by day as your legacy drift away because this world sucks.

IQ and extreme self awareness doesnt matter if you are existentially miserable. It also can potentialize your misery.

Beauty in other hand is a jack of all trades in existence, it can NEVER be a reason of sadness and very often a true reason of happiness because it's advantages can carry you throughout life without effort.
every post u make is poetry, based
Yeah, sure, females may look at you differently if you have a better "jaw"
nigga you so retarded of all the things u can mention u say jaw. ur opinion means 0

EYES > JAW for females, EYES are everything

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and stressftw
sorry bro, your high iq are just useful to wage cuck for low iq oldcel boss to help him earn more…

I am high IQ and i just can't look at life the same way normies do, i am redpilled about everything

I can't even enjoy my family time properly because of my high IQ, the stuff they talk about is too mainstream for me and i am just not interested in it because i know it's all a set up and everything from top to bottom is rigged. Whenever people talk to me i try to go deeper and deeper into the subject which makes me look like an autist, that's just how i am.

The only good thing is I am a topper so wageslaving isn't difficult for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Need a fine balance between iq , status , money and looks yakhi 🤙🤙🤙🤙😻😻😎😎💥🙏✨

Experience and connections beat the shit out of personal intellegent of someone

Shittiest user ever make a good thread for once op

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
do you ever make good threads bro?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Yellowcel on Greycel violence
769A40FE D3D2 4CB5 991C C6A8A40153A8

742306AD 46E4 4406 A035 544AEE8784F6
5710F308 A0E0 41AB A7F0 C2719973FDDE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 23554 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
I realized that my prior idea that I would ignore woman and pursue my intellectual ideas was maybe not wrong per se but certainly un-optimal.
I was exactly thinking like that a few years ago. Wish I had started going to the gym earlier. It's not like pursuing a good education is wrong per se, but I could've done that and looksmax at the same time instead of choosing to completely ignore the one side like a cuck.

so sorry for you my brother in cope

70otny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554

Users who are viewing this thread

Back