Carmaxxing is pure cope

mulattocel

mulattocel

5’8” sub7, negative canthal tilt, 133 IQ autist
Foids these days aren’t impressed by flashy and expensive cars for some reason. Ironically the vast majority of them are driving older Hondas and Nissans, yet I’d be lucky for a Becky to look at me in my 2022 Lexus IS 350. This shit really doesn’t turn heads like you think it would :feelskek: Maybe my negative cantonal tilt peeking from the window scares them.
Remember, ER drove a BMW.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Solidcoin, CristianT, Johanjohan and 26 others
Expensive cars don't mean shit. Having A CAR does mean something, and if you do not own one you're a LOSER. But wether it's a 2005 toyota or a 2020 mercedes is irrelevant. All about the face, swag, and body boyo

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: CristianT, Johanjohan, 11gaijin and 18 others
cuz foids can earn money too ,we live in abundance so cars dont mean shit no more

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, thereallegend, Gandy and 3 others
I’d be lucky for a Becky to look at me in my 2022 Lexus IS 350. This shit really doesn’t turn heads like you think it would
Idk what you expect, but if you are not completely deformed, this should give you an INSANE HALO.

Did you like... try to talk to women??? :Comfy:

Also, if you live in a rich area, this car is not enough, you would need Maserati if you party with the rich kids. It is all about the display of influence/social standing/power. You are not impressing rich girls with your car, even if they themselves drive some 10year old Toyota.

Honestly, im a little jealous of you :feelshehe:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, ballskin and koalendo
Lexus IS isn't a halo car lmfao. i feel like a celebrity when i pull up in the g class.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, closedplatecel, AscendingHero and 3 others
Jfl foids don't care if it's a lexus.
They don't know shit about cars, they only get Impressed by sporty looking and flashy cars. Yours doesn't

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, TheMewingBBC, Johanjohan and 8 others
I mean if you want a Lexus, buy the LS.

I you have that much money, you should spend it on surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy, eduardkoopman and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
NT car these days is a Tesla .

jfl at thinking your lexus is a flashy car, absolute geek

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, CristianT, 11gaijin and 9 others
garbage thread, anyone who says this is a poor joke of a person. obviously they care if you pull up in a brabus g wagon versus a Lexus 350 LMAO

this is a luxury car according to looskmax indians
2021_lexus_rx-350_4dr-suv_f-sport_fq_oem_1_1600.jpg

wVSzTcM.gif

we have so many indians on this site the entire living standard has shifted into complete poverty and now shtty middle class vehicles meant for highscoolers are considered luxury

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, lasthope, Johanjohan and 9 others
Jfl foids don't care if it's a lexus.
They don't know shit about cars, they only get Impressed by sporty looking and flashy cars. Yours doesn't
63EBABBA 8968 4F19 92DC 01FA5FAD97EF
This isn’t sporty looking?

• Love it
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩
Anyone who thinks a cool car is going to get them anymore attention from girls doesn't really understand the blackpill

I had one of the coolest/ flashiest cars on my campus and it did not help one bit with dating. Made friends with lots of other people who like cars tho.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, CristianT, Gerardwayfan and 6 others
View attachment 1725394This isn’t sporty looking?
At least where I'm from, lexus are seen as the entry-level luxury cars, and second-class to pretty much any German brand besides VW. Regardless, unless you're driving something like a ferrari or lambo, 99% of girls don't know what you're driving, and don't care to know either.

carmaxxing can be a good way to make friends and enter a social circle then meet girls who interact with that social circle

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88
in germany some bimbo foids require mercedes amg but other than them its pretty useless for girls ye

At least where I'm from, lexus are seen as the entry-level luxury cars, and second-class to pretty much any German brand besides VW. Regardless, unless you're driving something like a ferrari or lambo, 99% of girls don't know what you're driving, and don't care to know either.
Lexus LS is a seriously good car.

Nowadays even Hyundai makes good flagship luxury cars. Genesis was it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
carmaxxing can be a good way to make friends and enter a social circle then meet girls who interact with that social circle
Post bigger version of your avi

I would not recommend, personally.

From being really interested in cars since I was a kid, I've been to lots of car meets. The vast majority of people who I've met at them are losers with very little going for them besides owning a car. Also, even fewer women around than a STEM class, most being dragged there by their boyfriend.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Wallenberg, Gurthee_Dong and 1 other person
Foids these days aren’t impressed by flashy and expensive cars for some reason. Ironically the vast majority of them are driving older Hondas and Nissans, yet I’d be lucky for a Becky to look at me in my 2022 Lexus IS 350. This shit really doesn’t turn heads like you think it would :feelskek: Maybe my negative cantonal tilt peeking from the window scares them.
Instead of blowing cash on cars blow them on electronics, humans spend much less time with cars

Do you know an absolute mogger car that will turn heads? Maserati Ghibli. Not insanely expensive, compared to other cars mentioned here.

That and Lotus sports cars, are the closest you can go to exotics with 'new luxury car' money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19905 and TrestIsBest
Do you know an absolute mogger car that will turn heads? Maserati Ghibli. Not insanely expensive, compared to other cars mentioned here.

That and Lotus sports cars, are the closest you can go to exotics with 'new luxury car' money.
wouldn't a hellcat be better and cheaper? I don't know much about cars so correct if I'm wrong

Oh yea, add to my bio shit that I drive a Porsche. Still incel. It's worthless.

• +1
Also, if you live in a rich area, this car is not enough, you would need Maserati if you party with the rich kids.
Should I have Maseratti if I live in that area?

Attachments

• ukraine-simferopol-lizfish-9704.jpg
    ukraine-simferopol-lizfish-9704.jpg
    625.9 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
Should I have Maseratti if I live in that area?
Wow, man, this polish place looks like... a russian place outside of moscow :feelsrope:

But if you buy a Maseratti there, I bet only wheels remain after you leave it alone for 10 minutes :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Only thing that matters is if u can get a 300k+ sports car. Otherwise just get some some shit that’s safe and fuel efficient or electric

• +1
Wow, man, this polish place looks like... a russian place outside of moscow :feelsrope:

But if you buy a Maseratti there, I bet only wheels remain after you leave it alone for 10 minutes :feelshehe:
it's an ukrainian pic, but in Poland there are so many similar soviet blocks

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
But if you buy a Maseratti there, I bet only wheels remain after you leave it alone for 10 minutes
Invest in surgeries, nobody's gonna steal you're face.
If you take a loan, buy a car, and can't pay it, they'll take the car away. But if you take a loan to get a surgery, what are they gonna do, take your face away?:bigbrain:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 16380
Oh boy. Then you'd have to do that dumb hand gesture to show fellow looksmaxers that's you're actually Cage under your fat Travolta face.:popcorn:
Plot in 2022: Amnesia swaps faces with Badg, and tries to go slay bitches ...

... Badg at the same time finds himself in the predicament, he unexpectedly is NOT bloated:soy::ROFLMAO::feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson
blackops2cel with Ferrari mogs homeless,. carless prime chico

• JFL
Reactions: onyxpilled, Gandy, HerpDerpson and 1 other person
Nobody cares about this shit unless you're in high school. I had an absolute mogger of a car in high school that i slaved away for. A bright orange mustang. Bitches would always ask to go for a ride or they would like me for a car. Post graduation, nobody gives a fuck. Unless it's an exotic or a top tier luxury car, nobody gives a shit about what you drive.

All about the face, swag, and body boyo
Gotta have a bangin IG profile too. Great pics, lots of followers and lots of likes. Bitches want what other bitches want. If a woman clicks on your profile and it's dry, she's gonna realize that you're an unpopular loser.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 6128, JBcollector and 1 other person
... Badg at the same time finds himself in the predicament, he unexpectedly is NOT bloated:soy::ROFLMAO::feelsrope:
you think who mogs: me or badg?

you think who mogs: me or badg?
You mog due to harmony (y)

But Budg will beat your ass in a bare-knuckle fight :feelshehe:

So he still takes away your girl :feelsrope:

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
You mog due to harmony (y)

But Budg will beat your ass in a bare-knuckle fight :feelshehe:

So he still takes away your girl :feelsrope:
he has 700 matches on tinder, i never had more than 30
bro I wanna say one thing
O
V
E
R

car companies keep profitting off dumb coping normies :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Gaia262, Deleted member 17244 and 2 others
Dude forget the NTC you are a fucking mullatoo sub human

• JFL
Reactions: Moldovancel
wouldn't a hellcat be better and cheaper? I don't know much about cars so correct if I'm wrong
Hellcat would be fun, but not turn heads or mog like the trident. Both women and men will turn heads if you had a Maserati. 95% of men and 99% of women are non car people. A used Ghibli can be had at 30 grand.

If you have to buy shit to have a chance with girls.. lol
Enjoy being a victim I guess, some guys are into that I suppose
She ain’t ever getting wet for you though

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940, onyxpilled, Gurthee_Dong and 3 others
Stacy would rather fuck a Chad driving a geo metro than a subhuman in an E63 AMG

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Gurthee_Dong
Both women and men will turn heads if you had a Maserati.
Maserati sounds cool, but it's actually a Ferrari subbrand to make cars that they don't want to damage their image with (SUVs). :feelswhere:

Stacy would rather fuck a Chad driving a geo metro than a subhuman in an E63 AMG
I mean, it's not like she's gonna have sex with the car.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Tallooksmaxxer and Wallenberg
Oh yea, add to my bio shit that I drive a Porsche. Still incel. It's worthless.
What year? Also if you don’t have pick of u in the Porsche or standing near it no one fucking cares

Its all genetics and looks in 2022

• +1
Reactions: Gurthee_Dong