Carnivore Has Legit Healthmaxxed Me

Media says to eat less salt? I eat more
Media says no saturated fat? I eat a shit ton
Media says no red meat? I only eat red meat
Media says eat fruits and veggies? I never touch fruits or veggies
Media warns me about cholesterol? I don't give a single fuck

you are not any better than a sheep that follows the media if you do the complete opposite of what they say .
You must do your own research and ask yourself what did your ancestors eat , they did eat fruits , veggies and meat , a balanced diet .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Soalian
Most cholesterol in the body comes from food sources but it's true you can synthesize it, doesn't mean it's optimal, just like the RDA for vitamin D is designed to prevent rickets but not SAD. Also, jfl that vegan wastage is lack of protein instead of lack of fat-soluble vitamins, because protein is what drives calcium into your bones, not D3+K2 right? Adding insult to injury, I've never implied that cholesterol is synthesized from fat, and if that's your reading comprehension level then I don't think I'll get anything worthwhile from this debate.
Damn you gotta be dummy thick in your head, boy.

I think Jordan Petersen had a meltdown because his daughter ride the carousel or something
ive said it a million times on this forum

nobody listens

good job op
U did it too? Good weight loss?
Why not just eat meat, fruit, vegetables, won't it give same results but healthier???

I think Jordan Petersen had a meltdown because his daughter ride the carousel or something

U did it too? Good weight loss?
Why not just eat meat, fruit, vegetables, won't it give same results but healthier???
no

try strict for six weeks and u will c

legumes have fiber unlike meat, thus vegetarian protein sources are better to leanmaxx
as regards fruit you are completely right, if we aimed to get all the vitamin we need from fruit, we would get diabetes.
Vitamin supplements are essential for everyone while fruit is a looksmin food which ages your skin (sugars increase free radicals)
Please paste this in the best of the best section

Jordan Peterson's wife Tammy at 57 years old
She looks her age.
If you are doing carnivore diet for anti aging you have to be extremely ignorant.

Vitamin supplements are essential for everyone while fruit is a looksmin food which ages your skin (sugars increase free radicals)
This is not true. Fruits have anti glycation activity.

Its a very unrealistic/inconvenient diet how can you have a socail life only eating meat

this

carnivore only appeals to low IQ brainlets. When will you tin-foil tards learn?

Just because you're contrarian doesn't mean you're right. Just because the media lies doesn't mean the EXACT OPPOSITE is true.

There are shredded, jacked vegans. There are shredded, jacked carnis. There are emaciated, low T vegans, there are bloated, disgusting carnis.

Not to mention that it's inexplicably true that red meats increases likelihood of cancer. Surely you conspiracy theorists should lap this shit up since cancer research groups are funded by the meat industry?

No, instead you just tout incoherent, nonsensical bs.

You should figure out what works for YOU as an individual, not just go by some mindless dogma.

tldr: commit suicide immediately if you've ever thought of yourself as a 'free thinker'. You're probably not you mindless sheep.
you can't be bloated as a carnivore, in fact they all lose weight

• +1
Reactions: pizza
my 50g carb monster going fuck my carnivore

I know it's sounds far-fetched but we all know how strong societal programming is - it's been happening every day since we were toddlers.

Basic premise: All living things don't like to be eaten

How do animals not get eaten?
They evolve to be able to run away or fight until the very end
How do plants not get eaten? They evolve to contain a shit ton of TOXINS

Carnivore will clear you skin!
literally i did carnivore one month and it completely cleared my skin. My teeth feel stronger as well.
I'm starting to believe that its natural way humans should eat.

Carnivore will leanmaxx you!
If you've ever tried leanmaxxing u've probably came across or tried keto. That was me 2 months ago, braindead from resisting my carb urges.
After switching to carnivore, poof, urges disappeared within 2-3 days.

It's also the exact opposite of what big pharma and the media say to eat - coincidence? I think not.

Media says to eat less salt? I eat more
Media says no saturated fat? I eat a shit ton
Media says no red meat? I only eat red meat
Media says eat fruits and veggies? I never touch fruits or veggies
Media warns me about cholesterol? I don't give a single fuck

As long as my markers are on point, I have no reason to believe the media's bullshit.

On this forum we've already acknowledged that meat is the best food, that fruits are a meme food, that saturated fat is good...

The last frontier is that plants are not necessarily healthy the way we've been brainwashed to think

View attachment 981222

View attachment 981206
View attachment 981216
Jordan Peterson's wife Tammy at 57 years old
Can confirm it also helped me recover fast after hard spars and long jiu jitsu /wrestling drills