Carnivore theory

K

Kragar

Iron
Switched to 95% animals products (coffee only exception). Improved mood, improved speed, strength, flexibility and energy during BJJ and lifting. Inhib has collapsed, say anything I want with supreme confidence without sperging. Stupid hard morning wood and frequently hard throughout the day. Take the meatpill boyos, only slaves eat veggies, kangs and warlords drank blood and feasted on raw organs. JFL at you modern diet cucks

Attachments

• irephznegupy.gif
    irephznegupy.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
im on carnivore diet since kid if you dint count rice and bread

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: InZayn and Wannabe6ft2
eat veggies for healthy shits

• +1
Reactions: GhastlyGhoul
Switched to 95% animals products (coffee only exception). Improved mood, improved speed, strength, flexibility and energy during BJJ and lifting. Inhib has collapsed, say anything I want with supreme confidence without sperging. Stupid hard morning wood and frequently hard throughout the day. Take the meatpill boyos, only slaves eat veggies, kangs and warlords drank blood and feasted on raw organs. JFL at you modern diet cucks

View attachment 93016

This forum is for men not pussies, don't think we have any lawnmowers amongst us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

View attachment 93016

i watched these video, tbh, this guy look more like a vegan than a carnivore

• +1
Reactions: Hekt0r
he probably does it since few months

I want to kill op irl

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63
probably just a dumb meme tbh

jfl

AlarmingFelineIndianhare size restricted

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
what a coping subhuman muh carnivore muh alpha
fuck off

• +1
Reactions: YeaImIncel and didntreadlol
No carnivore diet for his hairline.

• +1
its curious how all the low carbers seem to be able to give up everything but coffee and sugar free energy drinks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Krezo and Deleted member 2486
Cant be arsed eating fucking raw liver so i just drink cod liver oil

• +1
Reactions: make_it_to_the_top, Deleted member 685 and Kragar

View attachment 93016

That is probably due to increased protein intake. I eat tons of meat, but I don't think it's healthy. I would eat alot more veggies, but rn my lifestyle requires alot of kcals.

• +1
its curious how all the low carbers seem to be able to give up everything but coffee and sugar free energy drinks.
just drink blood brooo

natures energy drink!

you're retarded if you eat meat only. You're teeth are meant for meat and fruits/veggies. If you don't have at least 25% fruits or veggies in your diet then jfl

I want to kill op irl

Try to pussy

you're retarded if you eat meat only. You're teeth are meant for meat and fruits/veggies. If you don't have at least 25% fruits or veggies in your diet then jfl

Teeth don't matter, the nutrients of what your eating is what matters
just drink blood brooo

natures energy drink!

Just drink Redbull and Monster bro! Sugar companies have my best interests at heart! don't eat 100% natural shit bro it's toxic trust me bro I know these things, eating the most nutrient dense foods and liquids is dumb because cavemen did it XD what are you? a Neanderthal? lmaooooooo

Started it 3 days ago and still have like 20% of my container left, once that's done in the next 2 days i'm off it, plus haven't had an energy drink in 4 years lmao

Last edited:
what a coping subhuman muh carnivore muh alpha
fuck off

"It's cope because he's ugly" has nothing to do with being "alpha", has everything to do with your health and wellbeing

He was a Vegan for several years, 4 I think, probably fucked him up bad

View attachment 93016

I want to but I still drink protein shakes and my mom would never let me eat only meat
That is probably due to increased protein intake. I eat tons of meat, but I don't think it's healthy. I would eat alot more veggies, but rn my lifestyle requires alot of kcals.
Yeah

Attachments

• giphy (7).gif
    giphy (7).gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 2
  • giphy (7).gif
    giphy (7).gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 7
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
and your taking advice from man who stabs people,lmao

Too much meat is probably bad.

just get salmonella theory

radical diets are cope, all of them

vegan is cope, carnivore is cope, fruitarian is cope, keto is cope, any low carb is cope, any low fat is cope

eat everything in balance and moderation. avoid high glycemic index sugar sources. avoid too much highly inflammatory foids i.e red meats, opt for fish instead. eat enough fiber for healthy digestion and make sure your intestinal gut microbiome is top tier

if you're radical diet maxxing ur fucking retarded. the best soft looksmax there is, good sleep adhering to circadian rythm, balanced diet with you not having bad bacterias in your gut and at least 1 hr daily excercise

Try to pussy

View attachment 93101

Teeth don't matter, the nutrients of what your eating is what matters

Just drink Redbull and Monster bro! Sugar companies have my best interests at heart! don't eat 100% natural shit bro it's toxic trust me bro I know these things, eating the most nutrient dense foods and liquids is dumb because cavemen did it XD what are you? a Neanderthal? lmaooooooo

Started it 3 days ago and still have like 20% of my container left, once that's done in the next 2 days i'm off it, plus haven't had an energy drink in 4 years lmao
Fuck off retard.

carnivore is 100% legit but sverige is a fucking clown

funny videos sometimes tho
just get salmonella theory
I eat raw chicken livers all the time, have for years. Never gotten sick from them. Its about sourcing well tho, wouldnt eat meat from grocery store raw ever.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kragar
My face improved on the carnivore diet. Lost over 30 pounds. I mainly eat almost raw ground beef.

OP is right
my skin cleared up from carnivore
and I'm mentally better too
don't knock it til you've tried it

• +1
I hate subhuman norwoods trying to mask it by growing long hair jfl. Who are you trying to fool boyo

• +1
probably number 3 or 4 of the best looking people I know
I like his looks
his frame, fish lips and snake eyes are weird tho, and he is about to bald

top 5 (no rank)
Elias de Poot and Sean O'Pry; my sister said, if I would look good (brutal) I would be a mix of them
Andreas Eriksen, that one dude who looks like a 20 year old gigachad eventho he is 40 and Gandy

• +1
I like his looks
his frame, fish lips and snake eyes are weird tho, and he is about to bald

top 5 (no rank)
Elias de Poot and Sean O'Pry; my sister said, if I would look good (brutal) I would be a mix of them
Andreas Eriksen, that one dude who looks like a 20 year old gigachad eventho he is 40 and Gandy
I know thats debatable but I think Barret is pretty good looking too, altho he is missing those masculine vibes. But hes young, he should grow a beard, that mf got potential

View attachment 93016

radical diets are cope, all of them

vegan is cope, carnivore is cope, fruitarian is cope, keto is cope, any low carb is cope, any low fat is cope

eat everything in balance and moderation. avoid high glycemic index sugar sources. avoid too much highly inflammatory foids i.e red meats, opt for fish instead. eat enough fiber for healthy digestion and make sure your intestinal gut microbiome is top tier

if you're radical diet maxxing ur fucking retarded. the best soft looksmax there is, good sleep adhering to circadian rythm, balanced diet with you not having bad bacterias in your gut and at least 1 hr daily excercise
Sounds like cope. Either something is good or something is bad. You sound like someone who can't make up his mind and just does a bit of everything, afraid to commit. The mindset of a beta.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kragar and Deleted member 2486
Sounds like cope. Either something is good or something is bad. You sound like someone who can't make up his mind and just does a bit of everything, afraid to commit. The mindset of a beta.
attacking my character sounds like a great argument against what i said

attacking my character sounds like a great argument against what i said
Pretty much everyone in the world agrees that sugar is completely useless cancer for the body. Instead of doing something 'radical' and cutting out sugar wherever you can, you would suggest 'eating sugar in balance and moderation'.

Sounds stupid asf, that's my argument.

Pretty much everyone in the world agrees that sugar is completely useless cancer for the body. Instead of doing something 'radical' and cutting out sugar wherever you can, you would suggest 'eating sugar in balance and moderation'.

Sounds stupid, that's my argument.
this is called anecdotal form of evidence

doesn't sound very convincing brother

this is called anecdotal form of evidence

View attachment 93591

doesn't sound very convincing brother
Are you trying to say the argument you made is any better? All you did was use 'balance and moderation' as a buzzword.

How much is 'too much' red meat, how much fiber is 'enough fiber for healthy digestion', how do you get 'top tier' gut microbiome?

Do you suggest looksmaxers should have their shit researched in a laboratory every once in a while to see if their gut microbiome is 'top tier'? What even is a 'top tier' gut microbiome and why should we want to have it. Does chad naturally have top tier gut microbiome?

Perhaps having a 'shit tier' gut microbiome leads to higher T levels and is beneficial to slaying? Who knows, I don't and you probably neither.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486